chapter 16

"They have staying been with aunt Italy for a few weeks since they are on homeschool." America said laughing as he looks up at the little girl with stars in her eyes.
"C-can i play with them? Please big brother!" Belarus pleaded as she looks at America.
"I don't know Belarus.. you should ask your actual brother and dad." America said with a small smile, his words seemed to anger the small family well all except Nazi Germany he didn't really care either way.
"Even if he has a point he STILL is welcome in this house as FAMILY." USSR said getting approved nods from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine who sits silently on her phone. America stared at them for a moment before laughing.
"Okay but just ask USSR okay?" America smiles as she turns to her father with puppy eyes.
"Please Папа.. can I play with brother America's siblings.." Belarus pleaded yet again with the cutest pouty face.
"I don't mind but you will need to ask when his siblings come back from their aunt's house." USSR said as he takes Belarus from America"s shoulders and shows him to the door, the rest of the family at USSR's heels.
"Mr. America when will your siblings be home, id like to meet them please." Belarus says looking up at America with a small smile, America nods and turns to USSR.
"They will be back next Friday, mom is making them go to an actual school like me and Canada." America said smiling at them USSR smiles and looks over at Russia to waits silently.
"Um america?" Russia started as he looked at the smaller male with a nervous smile.
"Yeah?"America asked curiously as he looked up at the taller male.
"U-uh.... D-do you eanna hangout next weekend? Y'know maybe just watch some movies or play games?" Russia asked shyly as his face begins to turn blood red, America was shocked and laughed as he thought Russia's shyness was quite cute.
"Sure honestly I enjoyed today, even if it was by accident I don't think I'd take it back." America said with a small blush as he winks and Belarus who giggles mischievously and getting a shocked expression from her family.
USSR burst out laughing as he watches his youngest child look up to someone who should be here enemy, ussr hated the British man but at the same time he didn't want his children to face what he did.
"R-really? H-how is after school o-o-or on the weekends" Russia asked excitedly as looks at his father who only nods.
"That sounds lovely!" America laughs soft as he begins to slip on his shoes that Russia had taken to the front door that morning.
"I should get going, thank you for letting me stay in my drunken state! I hope to see you guys soon!!" America says laughing as he opens the door and waves to the family.
"Bye...see you at school?" Russia asked getting a quick hug from America as he nodded and waved yet again.
"Bye everyone!" America says as he dashes across the street and knocks on the door to the front of his home.
"Hello?" France answered the door and waves to USSR and his family before they both disappear into the home.
"America where have you been?" France asked as the boy took off his shoes and jacket.
"I was at Russias house... I accidentally got drunk please don't tell dad." America said looking up at France who only sighs and shakes his head.
"I will not tell Britain BUT! You will be going to get new Zealand and Australia from your aunt's and helping them with their school works until river side school accepts them." France says putting his hands on his hips and swaying them a little, this makes him look like a sassy mom.
America laughs and nods and he gives France a quick hug.
"I promise I may have to miss a few days of school though." America said looking up at France who only nods.
"I've already discussed this with your father, you will not have any issues." France said planting a kiss on America's forehead.
"Thanks mom.. your the best." America says with a bright smile as he looks at France.
"My son can I talk with you?" France asked with a smile as he takes a seat on the couch.
"Sure mom." America said nervously as he walks over to France and sits down next to him.
"You know I've never told anyone this besides Nada and your dad so please don't tell anyone okay?" France said as he pulls out a old photo and hands it to America, America's eyes widen as he looks at the small picture with confusion.
"A-are you transgender mom?" America asked with shock as he yet again eyed the photo. It was a picture of France, Italy, Portugal, Romania and spain..
All of these countries are Frances siblings and it's was from when all of them were young which means it's one of the first pictures taken of them.
I'm the picture France was actually a female so was spain which means they had a sex change somewhere along their life time. This made America curious, he looks up at France.
"When did you..? Uh when did you change genders and can I see your scar?" America asked curiously as he looks up at the male.
"I actually had my sex change the same day spain did, it was when the twins were about a week old." France said looking over at America with a small smile.
"How didn't I notice?" America said as he gave France his photo back.
"I've always dressed or acted as a male but my female personality has not changed much now being a male most people see me as your typical gay husband." France said laughing as he gets a knowing nod from America.
"As a young girl I knew I wasn't like other girls, in fact I personally preferred dressing and acting like a boy. When my father Greece found out he supported me. That was the happiest moments of my life." France said looking at America with a small smile, he pulls out another picture, one that was taken in 2009, two weeks after new Zealand and Australia were born.
America was amazed he had no clue and finally finding out he was so excited.
"Was dad a female?" America asked France and he shook his head.
"Goodness no!" France laughs before taking the pictures from America.
"No but he was my childhood friend and my best supporter. Even after he found out that I wanted to be male he never changed his vein of me." France said smiling as he stood up and pulls the top his pants down, just a few inches above his private areas.
America"s face flushes he was about to turn his head when he noticed the scar that ran from his crotch to his lower stomach.
"Wow.. do you regret it?" America asked looking up at France who nods silently.
"I do.. I can never have kids again and I don't have the money to return to my original gender." France says looking away as he fixes his clothing.
"Well I don't care what gender female or male I'll always love you." America said hugging France who smiles.
"The Same goes for you my son." France said as he pulls away from the small boy.
"Go on, go get ready to get for siblings. Italy said she would meet you at the park." France said with a smile as he pulls out his phone and begins reading his text with his sister.
"I'll tell her you'll be leaving soon then?" France asked curiously as he looks up at his son. America nods and grabs his shoes and quickly slips them on his feet he also grabs his jack and slips it on as he goes out the door.
"Stay safe my love!" France chips waving to America who only wave back.