chapter 20

"U-uh... Are you okay Ame?" Russia asked nervously as he scoots closer to America.
America nods and pulls Russia in for a hug but they slip, now Russia is laying on America's bare chest. Neither of the boys completely understand how they got in this situation but they didn't complain.
"I'm sorry.. if you ask me you deserve the world.. no the universe.." America said with a kind and tender smile as he gazes down at Russia, the star lights in the room make America's eyes look like they had a galaxy in them and russia loved it.
Russia couldn't help but stare into Americas beautiful blue eyes, he smiles and slightly leans in America dose the same neither of the boys realize what was happening until Russia felt a pair of soft, gentle lips against his, the Russian boys eyes widen but instead of pulling away he mets into the smaller males arms.
After a little bit America pulls away his face blood red and his eyes wide, he glances down at Russia who stares at him with the same look.
"I-im so sorry!" America jumps and starts to panic, he was terrified of losing Russia when he's finally becoming friends with him. America looks at Russia to see him holding a hand over his lips.
"I-i-i d-dont H-hate I-It.." Russia said laying on americas chest with while covering his blushing face with his ushanka hat.
"I-its okay... I'm not judging you. I can be your little experiment!"! America says laughing, he meant it as a joke but Russia really wanted to try a lot of things with the smaller male and hearing him phase it the way he did gave russia dirty thoughts, russia quickly pulls away from America and sits up he then scrambled to grab his phone from night stand and a small pillow as he criss crossed his legs, he places the pillow on his crotch and then sits up, he rest his elbows on his thighs and grins at America.
"What kind of experiments do you want baby boy?~" Russia said smirking as he teases the absolute fuck out of America, America loved Russia's voice it was deep but not to deep and when he was being seductive oh Lord have mercy this man was a god, and that's exactly what he did, russia purposely seduced America to get a reaction and worked.
America sat in shock, his face blood red and his eyes and mouth were as wide as large dinner plates. America has no words and didn't know how to respond he was so embarrassed he grabs a small pillow at the foot of his bed and covers his face.
Russia watches in awe as he laughs, he was extremely satisfied with the smaller males reaction and leans back on the head board of the bed with a satisfied smirk.
America peeps out from the top of the pillow, his face still red.
"I-i-its not funny!" America whines looking down at the bed sheets. Russia felt a little guilty and begins to frown.
"I'm sorry, now I feel bad.." Russia said as he slumps over and leans on America's shoulder.
America looks at him for a moment before laying his head on top of Russias with a small.
"I-its okay! I just didn't expect you to tease me like that!" America says laughing with teary eyes, Russia glances up at him and laughs with him.
"Y'know your reaction was pretty cute.." Russia said after they laughed a little bit, a small blush dusted his cheeks.
"Oh? Y'know your pretty cute as well.." America says as he pulls his knees up to his chest and rests his head on them, he moved slowly in attempt not to move Russia.
"I wish I could know what you see maybe then I could believe you." Russia said with a disappointed look, America glances over at him and sighs.
"I'd tell you exactly how I see you but... I'm scared to because I don't want you to think differently of me." America said looking down at Russia who now stares into Americas eyes.
Russia looks at the smaller male for a moment before shaking his head.
"Remember.. this is a judgement free zone." Russia says with a smile as he quotes Americas sentence from earlier, America laughs at the taller male before turning his head away from him.
"I think your absolutely amazing, your handsome, caring and yet strong. Your not to overly emotional but you still show emotions. Your shy but still want to talk to people. Your an introvert and yet your the life of the party. Your not good at communicating but you will always try. Your scared to make friends but yet you always will. Your scared to love but you want to try. Your cute and you don't even know. I-i... I wish I was more like you. Because to me your perfect. That's why I've always wanted to be close to you and yet even though I am now I'm scared of losing you, I don't understand why I feel so much comfort and joy when I'm around you." America said as he buried his face into his knees, his face red. America practically confessed to Russia without even realizing it. Russia's could not believe what he heard, his cheeks dusted with blush as he sits up, the sudden movement from Russia made America raise his head and look at him.
"O-oh.. " Russia said not knowing what to say, he wanted to say something but he couldn't. Russia's heart flutters as he looks at Americas face, he was blushing.
'i-i... I think I'm falling in love..' Russia thought for a moment before looking away quickly. America sits up and looks at him for a moment.
"A-are you okay, Ruski?" America asked looking up at him, Russia looks down at America before nodding.
"T-thanks, I really needed to hear that.." Russia said softly shifting a little before laying his head on America's shoulder, he nuzzles his face into the crook of America's neck and sighs. After a moment America shifts and pulls Russia on top of him, Russias eyes widen, his face blood red as he looks down at America who smiles softly and holds his arms out.
"Come here!" America says wrapping his arms around Russia's neck and pulling him into his chest, once settled America takes off Russia's hat and places it next to him.
America began to hum as he plays with Russias hair. It didn't take long before Russia had begin to get sleepy, he yawns and looks up at America who smiles as he admires the taller male.
"W-What..?" Russia asked giving America a concerned look as he gazes up at the smaller male.