chapter 12

"O-okay" America says as he giggles and nuzzles into russias chest. Russia carries him upstairs and looks for a bedroom with a TV to his surprise all of them had one, Russia shrugged his shoulder and walks into the room straight across from the stair case, it had americas name written on the door and was decorated according to his liking. "Alrighty can you sit on the bed so I can take your shoes off?" Russia asked as he sits down the small male, America nods and smiles and he fixes himself, he takes off his hoodie and throws it into a Conner. Russia laughs and takes his jacket off before leaning down, he begins to untie Americas shoes and slip them off gently.
"Y'know I've always dreamed of the day you'd be mine.." America mutters out drunkenly as he laughs, Russia who's working on taking on his second show freezes and looks up at the smaller male."what do you mean America?" Russia asked as his heart begins to race.
" You do really think I'd flirt with just anyone.." America laughs as he sleepily looks down at the taller males eyes.
"what are you talking about?" Russia said setting his shoes under the bed and looking up at the American boy. America pulls Russia closer and sits his head in his lap.
"Can I tell you a secret?" America said playing with the fuzz of his ushanka hat.
"Uh.. okay?" Russia said confused, his face red.
"I've been inlove with you since I was a child.. remember when I met you in kindergarten?" America says with a drunken laugh as Russia stares up at him confused.
"Yeah..?" Russia said trying to get the drunk boy to talk more, America Laughs looking away.
Russia was as red as china, the smaller males words were un believable.
"Do you love me America?" Russia asked in hopes he'd get an answer from him, he'd lie if he said he didn't want to be with him.
"Mm.. maybe?" America said laughing at Russias disappointment.
"Why do you ask? You'd never feel the same.." America said frowning, he lays back onto the bed and sighs.
"I know it's foolish but when I hangout with you I secretly hope you'd fall in love with me too.." America says softly, he begins to doze off, russia on the other hand was in shock, he never knew and he was sober enough to remember everything that made him feel even more guilty because not only has he been in love with russia since he was practically a toddler but russia was to naive and blind to notice and knowing it now it made his heart hurt.
"America A-Are you seriously in love with me?" Russia asked finally standing up once he looked at Americas face he was met with closed eyes and soft snoring.
"Fuck.. why does my heart flutter?" Russia said out loud probably to clarify he may actually have feelings for the sleeping country.
'why dose my stomach feels like it's got butterflies?' Russia thought as he looks down at the smaller country, he walks to him and feels his forehead to make sure he doesn't have a fever after deciding he was fine Russia pulls his hand away and makes his way downstairs, he walks straight into the living room and grabs the vodka he had left, Russia finishs the vodka by chugging it down in a matter of seconds. After throwing away the bottle he grabs another and makes his way back upstairs, once he gets to the room America is sleeping peacefully in he sits down infront of the bed and opens the bottle.
"Why do I feel this way around you fuckin capitalists.." Russia growls to himself as his mind begins to drown in vodka.

Russia pov

I walked into the room I left America, opening the door I sigh.
'hes still asleep..' I thought as I walk over to the bed and sit in the floof, I lean my back against the side of the bed and open my second bottle of vodka.
'dose he really love me?' I questioned myself as I begin to take a sip of the tangy liquid.
'the better question is do I love him?' I thought as I rubbed the back of my neck, the bottle sits next to me.
'do I have feelings for him..?' I whispered to myself, as if anyone could hear me.
"I-i.. I think I'm falling in love but how do I tell for sure..?" I said out loud this time, the word shocked me so I quickly cover my mouth with my left hand and look up at the ceiling.
"I-i need to talk to Canada.." I said grabbing my bottle of vodka and standing up, I begin to make my way downstairs to find Canada.
I see him sitting with my sister Ukraine, looks like they are taking about something on Canadas phone. I begin to approach them and once I'm close enough I tap Canada on the shoulder.
"C-can I talk to you about something i-important?" I asked him with a small blush, I was a little drunk but I was still sober enough to speak clearly and remember conversations. Canada turns to me and nods. "Sure thing, wanna take a walk?" He asked and I nod leading the way to the back door that leads to the garden. I stop realizing that this is the garden, that HE wanted to show ME..
My face begins to heat up, I gulp and look at the beautiful place.
'wow... How could someone do small male something so lovely..' I thought looking around for a moment before getting snapped back to reality by a hand being placed on my shoulder.
"Hey are you alright Russland" Canada asked me with a concern look.
"I-i think..." I started to walk to the fountain in the center of the garden, Canada was quick to follow me, he didn't say anything but he listened.
"I-i think I'm starting to fall in love with America.." I said looking down at the foundation of the fountain.
"W-What?" Canada stood in pure shock.
"Are you serious?" He said looking a bit excited.
"I-i think so, but I'm not sure how to tell for sure.. I dont want to say I'm in love if igs just puppy love.." i said looking down at the crystal clear water.
"H-how can I tell if I'm in love?" I asked looking up at him.
"Well... Do you get weird feelings when your around him?" He asked sitting on the edge of the fountain, I nod and he smiles.
"Try hanging out with him more and if your feelings get worse or don't change it by the end of the school year then your in love." Canada said smiling, I nod and give him a thankful look.
"If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here alright?" Canada said looking at me with a soft smile. I only nod.
"I'm going to walk back inside, if you need anything come find me alright?" Canada says standard up, he gives me quick hug and quickly vanished in side of the house yet again.
"Hangout with him more.." i said out loud before starting up at the clear sky filled with stars. After about 30 minutes of clearing my mind I decided to head back into the house, I begin walking into the living room when I heard a cry.
"W-where is Russia!" He whined as I got closer I saw America practically crying as he hugs Canada.
"America you drunk you should lay down!" Canada said as he rubbed his back.
"No! I want Russia.. he left me." America begins to cry. I sigh and make my way over to him, as soon as the smaller male saw me he threw his hands up wanting me to pick him up. I laugh and pick him up, he wraps his arms and legs around me and sniffles.
"W-why did you leave?" America whines.
"I just went to go get some fresh air, I'm sorry I left you." I said calming him down before walking back upstairs.
"You wanna lay down for a little while?" I asked him and he only nodded.
"Okay, cmon." I said carrying him to the bed and trying to set him down, he refused to let go of me.
"N-no! I don't want you to leave me!" He yelled beginning to cry again.
"America, I'm not going to leave I promise, I just need to fix the cover for us okay?" I daid trying to reassure him.
"P-promise?" He said whipping his eyes and pulling his knees to his chest.
"I promise, I'll need to go to the bathroom first though, i-is that okay?" I asked a little embarrassed. He shook his head no and looked at me with pleading eyes.
"I promise I'm not leaving, the bathroom is right there see?" I said pointing to the door way across the room. America nods and lays down beginning to get comfortable.
After about five minutes I finished up and wash my hands before making my way to the bedroom again.
"Russia!" I hear America chirp happily.
"H-Hey!" I say laughing as I make my way to the bed.
"Can we cuddle please?" America pleaded looking embarrassed. I hesitate for a moment before nodding, he's drunk so i dont think he will remember in the morning anyway.
"Okay, scoot over so I can get in the bed." I said smiling at the smaller male who made his way to the opposite side of the bed. after I climbed into the bed I pull him close to my chest and sigh, I don't know why but.. i feel so comfortable when im around him.

Third person POV

The two cuddled in the upstairs room while the party continues to go on until around 3am, Russia was having to trouble sleeping and decided to watch television until everything was quiet once he realized everyone had started to leave he messaged Canada on his phone and asked him if he could help him get his shoes on. Canada immediately went upstairs and saw the adorable sight in front of him.
'aww! So cute!' he cood softly taking a few pictures, not wanting to wake up america he quickly helps russia put his shoes one and hand him Americas shoes.
'do you want the pictures?' Canada asked Russia as he stands up, he hold America bridal style.
"Yes please.." Russia says holding America close, a bright blush on his cheeks.