Chapter 1: Arrival to Paldea (Introduction Arc: 1)

The Paldea region, a region full of life and adventure. This is the region where people and Pokemon truly become partners, some people live with Pokemon, some battle and some are companions but either way, there is a true sense of bond between people and Pokemon.

Up in the skies of Paldea, we see a plane that carries lots of people but in the 7th row, we see some particular people from a man with a whitish, brownish sort of hair with a happy look on his face named Professor Oak, a professor who studies' all forms of Pokemon around the world. Next to his right was a humanoid Pokemon named Mr Mime or better known as Mimey as he's wearing a blue shirt with palm trees while he's reading a book on 'Food of Paldea' and across the row was a beautiful woman named Delia whose hair was as smooth as...butter (Sorry hahaha) and was looking at a brochure of the places of interest in Paldea and next to her was her son and his Pikachu. That boy's name is Ash Ketchum, a 12-year-old kid from Pallet town also known as the 'wandering kid' but to most people, he's better known as the first champion of Alola and the World Champion and so you maybe wondering why he's on a plane to Paldea? Well let's back up to 2 weeks ago.

It was around two weeks ago when Ash won the Masters 8 tournament and became the World Champion, it was there where Ash is met by a man named Clavell, a headmaster of a luxurious school wearing an orange suit and white pants and his assistant Jacq who wears a lab coat, tan skin and light purple hair mixed with dark purple who is impressed by the ten-year old for being a World Champion at such a young age and because of this, he offers Ash a chance to enter the luxurious Naranja academy to become a student and is offered a champion rank and a mysterious 'Tera' stone offered by the champion of Paldea, La Primera which shocks the other participants of the Masters 8 as Naranja academy is within the top ten of greatest schools in the world.

Ash is shocked by this and wasn't sure at first but after being encouraged by the others to check the place out and how Paldea is a very unique place to start another journey especially when Lance mentions something of a 'Treasure Hunt', Ash agrees and wishes to start his journey in Paldea which Delia (who's over in Kanto) knew this was going to happen but is happy either way but Ash's pal Goh (who decided to stay for the final match) is upset but tries not to worry about it for now. For now, Clavell wishes to talk to Oak who is an old pal of his and Ash agrees to introduce him to Oak.

Back at Cerise Laboratory, Goh confronts Ash about just leaving him all of a sudden without the acknowledgement of the other's feelings of just leaving especially how Ash has helped Goh in so many ways and now he's just going to go leave Goh alone again causing a sort of rift between them for a bit. It was thanks to Chloe talking to Goh about Ash's goals and Professor Cerise talking to Ash about the future that causes both Ash and Goh to return and apologize to each other with Goh now accepting Ash's goal and comes in terms that even if Ash is gone, they can always meet again in the future. Ash, Goh and Chloe go their separate ways with Goh and Chloe promising Ash to meet him at the airport when the time comes.

Ash returns to Pallet town to see that Clavell had arrived and Clavell begins to explain what Naranja Academy is like, an academy that's huge in size and length, a school filled with wonderful teachers, excellent battlers and the best education out there. With the champion rank, Ash is able to get his lunches free and is able to go to places normally restricted to normal trainers and that's when Ash asks about the champion rank to which Clavell explains that in Paldea, there's no singular champion but rather it goes by a system where there are regular trainers, highly skilled trainers that have overcome all hurdles and are called 'Champion' and then there's the champion who protects all 'The Top Champion' which is the hardest rank to get.

Clavell asks Ash once more if he's up for the challenge of attending Naranja Academy, Ash nods as he's been through all sorts of regions and overcame all sorts of hurdles and Clavell notes that's how he kind of expected Ash especially after an interview after the tournament in which Ash explains his life story. Clavell and Ash shake hands (and gives a handshake to Pikachu as well) and that he'll see them in two weeks on a particular date.