What about Dodosa and Dadisa both of them became such an integral part of my life. I never want to hurt them , she was so happy to see that her grandson is married. And all the love she gave me.

Why does God give Me something only to take it back.

I finally feel the sleep take over me when the door burst open. I flinched at the sound of it but didn't dare to open my eyes. I just want a few more hours to pull myself together and face everyone, Rudra to be more specific.

Warmth surrounds me as he puts the comforter on me providing some much needed relief from the cold. Why he is so good, so fucking perfect but not Mine. Any woman would be thanking her lucky stars to get a Husband like him. Even the thought of any woman on his bed , in his life , ogling him all day like I do filled me with so many emotions jealousy , anger , frustration and so much more. He will love her back but the woman will never be me. Makes me want to hide my face in the pillow and cry all over again.

I can feel him sitting by my side. Smell of cigarettes and alcohol came from him in waves. I feel his fingers brushing my cheeks. A ghost touch but still a touch. When he again withdraws his hand. Why does he always touch me only to go even far away?

Something touches my forehead. They are his lips. My senses are on alert Then he kisses my both eyes . I can't pretend to sleep, all these memories will haunt me. I sit up straight looking at his face with all the will power I have in me.

God doesn't even want me to live this life for a few more hours before I end it myself.

We keep on staring at each other his knuckles are freshly bruised with blood on them.

We keep on staring at each other. We both were never meant to be together in the first place. But I being the Selfish Fucker don't want to let her Go.
Her presence is like fire in the cold. I am attracted to her like a moth to a flame, a moth that knew it would burn but unable to resist the pull deep inside. Her smile is as warm as the Sun. She is everything that I never knew I needed but now that I had her for just one got dam week and I am fucking addicted to her .

Didn't he and his parents were satisfied after taking everything from me that he even wanted my wife? Meri Biwi. She is mine only and only Mine and I will do everything that I am capable of to keep her near me. Now that I have seen a glimpse of what a family looks like I want it.

I don't believe in God , he was never there when I needed him. Not when My Father neglected Me. Not when her Wife used to lock me in the Dark room until the Maid found me unconscious. God was not there when Rohan accused me of breaking his toys , eating his lunch in school. He might be two years younger than Me but he made it his mission to make me like Hell. Until My Father sent me to Boarding School when I was twelve. And I never came back until I had nowhere to go. Never on any vacation except summer as it was unavoidable.

Moving abroad to study was the only way to stay away from them and have a future of my own that no one controlled. If It wasn't Dadisa and Dadosa I would never have stepped foot in this house. I owe them my life, they were the only ones who checked on me and paid my school fees. I don't want to let them down.