combat skills

{this was requested from a lovely reader!! If any of you guys wanna play vr chat with me (i do a really good millie impression) I'll dm you my username on discord or on snap}

Snap: ellieee1818

Discord:heartz4pink

ALSO TW: BLOOD AND GORE.

(Not pics just mentions of it)

3rd person Pov:

The I.M.P gang were going on a mission to go up in the human world and kill a group of targets. Millie is training Moxxie with physical fighting instead of using weapons in the main room. Loona was waiting for them to get ready so she could open the portal. Blitz was in his office getting his ammo, gun, bombs, knife, katanas, just anything he could find. As Blitz was looking for more bullets Stolas made a portal in his office and walked in. "Hello Blitz" Stolas said as he closed the portal. "Not right now Stols, Me and the others are about to go on a mission" Blitz said as he shoved some ammo in a gun. "Oh. Sorry for coming unexpectedly but... Is it okay if I tag along?" Stolas asked as he looked at Blitz while tilting his head slightly. "This job isn't fit for your pretty little bird feathers darling" Blitz chuckled. "Aren't you forgetting that I'm one of the most powerful demons of all of Hell?" Stolas said as he raised one eyebrow. "Oh shit...Well, i guess you can tag along" Blitz said as he froze for a second but continued to put all of these weapons into one bag (cartoon logic). Stolas smiled. Blitz got up and put the backpack on. "Come on bird brain, let's go kill some fuckers." Blitz smirked as he walked out of his office with stolas following. Millie and Moxxie were sitting on the couch, Moxxie was sweating since Millie was teaching him physical combat. "Let's go kick some ass!" Blitz yelled getting the others attention hinting it's time to go. Everyone gathered together. "Oh hello your highness" Millie said as she smiled wide. "Oh yeah, Stolas is tagging along for this mission" Blitz said as he gave loona a nod giving her permission to open the portal. She rolled her eyes and opened the portal. "I hope you all don't mind" Stolas smiled. "Oh it's fine!" Millie said in her thick country accent. They all walked into the portal which said them behind a building. "Okay so the targets should be in this company building" Blitz said as he pointed at a big building. "Wait what is this target again sir!?" Moxxie asked. Blitz rolled his eyes. "This client asked if we can kill people in this big fancy ass company since they fucked him over or some shit... But they're paying a lot so this is going to be worth it" Blitz said as he grabbed a gun. "shouldn't we blend in? I can use my grimore to give you guys human disguises and I can also use my magic to give you guys more formal clothing so nobody suspects anything" Stolas offered. "Hmm... Actually, that's not a shitty idea" Blitz said as he gave stolas the gimore. Stolas flipped through the pages and stopped at one he then did a spell that turned everyone into humans including himself. He then snapped his fingers so that everyone was wearing more formal clothing.
They were all wearing fancy suits now.

"Woah! You look so cute Moxx!" Millie smiled as she grabbed his face and turning it so she can look at the sides of his face. Blitz grabbed his phone and looked at himself on his phone camera and looked at himself. "Woah! I look hideous" Blitz said as he was touching his face. Stolas rolled his eyes. Blitz grabbed 5 guns for each of them. "Here you guys need these" He said as he gave them the loaded guns. "Nah I'm good" Millie said as she grabbed an axe. Moxxie, loona, and Stolas took the guns and put them in their pockets. Blitz started walking to the company building with the others following him. "Alright, the plan is just to act casual like you actually work here. Millie, Moxxie, and Loona y'all are going to be together and I'll team up with stols." Blitz commanded. "Got it sir" Moxxie said. Before they all walked in the building casually. "ID please" The front desk lady said. Blitz, M&M, and Loona all made a "oh shit face but then Stolas walked up to the lady and touched her forehead. "Sleep" Stolas said as the lady automatically fell asleep. Blitz's mouth dropped, he was so shocked at the shit Stolas just did. "Impressive" Blitz smirked and they all continued walking. "All right everyone get into teams oh and Millie, make sure Moxxie doesn't get his little ass fucked over" Blitz chuckled. Moxxie rolled his eyes. "Alright, let's separate" The gang split up, m&m and Loona were together and Stolas and Blitz were together. Blitz walked into a random office room when it was a middle of a meeting. Blitz did a jump flip on the office table and kicked a guy knocking him out. The people around started to freak out and scream. Some of them tried to escape but stolas used his powers to lock the door. Blitz jumped on someone and shot them in the head. He then jumped on another person and shot them. A man walked up to him and grabbed his gun out of his hand and threw it across the room. Blitz then jumped on him and snapped his neck with his legs. He then grabbed his gun and shot him in the mouth. Everyone in the room was now dead. All of them had their brains blown out. Blitz had blood all over him. Stolas looked at Blitz with a blushing face. "What?" Blitz said with a confused face. "N-Nothing" Stolas said while he about to have a fucking orgasm. They went next door, there was a group of women talking to each other until they looked back at the two people who just walked in (Stolas and Blitz) "OMG ARE YOU OKAY? WHY DO YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOU!?" A woman screamed with the other women backing away. Blitz grabbed a katana and sliced the woman's head off making it fall off while she feel on her knees and feel to her side. The other women screamed in fear as her blood sprayed all other them, the walls and the floor. Two girls tried to escape but Stolas snapped their necks with his hands, the ladies fell on the floor and died. (I feel like an emo edgy person from 2008 writing this 😭) Stolas then grabbed the gun Blitz gave him earlier and shot them both in the head which caused their blood and brain to spray on him which grossed Stolas slightly. Stolas turned around to see a bunch of ladies brutally killed on the floor and looked at Blitz who was on a girl stabbing her over and over again in the chest. Blitz's face was completely covered in blood and so was the suit he had on. Blitz stopped stabbing the girl and dropped his knife, he looked at Stolas while breathing heavily Stolas gulped and quickly looked away. Blitz got off the woman. "come on Stols" Blitz said while walking out of the room, Stolas followed him while smiling.

"Come on mox! Let's go!!" Millie smiled as she ran to a office room. There was a group of people working until Millie came in and they all looked at her confused. Loona and Moxxie walked in afterwards. Millie grabbed her axe and went crazy. Moxxie jumped on someone and choked them with his legs before shooting them in the head. Loona grabbed a gun and started shooting people because she was too lazy to actually fight. After everyone was dead Millie looked a Moxxie and smiled. "You did so good Moxxie!!" Millie shouted as she hugged Moxxie. Moxxie smiled and hugged her back "Thanks hunny" Moxxie said before kissing his wife. Loona grabbed both of them. "Come on fuckers, let's go" She groaned as she rolled her eyes. She then started walking to a hallway that had a lot of workers. She then dropped m&m and they all grabbed their weapons and started killing a shit ton of people. Stolas and Blitz then went to the same hall way and joined them.

(After all of that)

Stolas turned them back to their regular forms which automatically makes all of the blood on them disappear so they're all clean now. "shit! I'm exhausted... Let's go back to the building" Blitz sighed. "Yes please, my feet are killing me" Millie said as she yawned and stretched. Moxxie then picked Millie up bridal style. "Better?" Moxxie smiled. Mille just blushed and rested her head on his shoulder. Loona opened a portal back to hell and they alll walked in. They all collapsed on the couch. Millie and Moxxie were cuddling, loona had her arms wrapped around stolas and blitz. They were all cuddled up on the couch resting.

{ the endddd! Thx for reading, love you guys byeeeee!! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) }