IN PUBLIC!? (i mean it's hell😭)

{face reveal lmao. I feel like blitz is going to be so out of character in this chapter 💀 Anyways, this chapter will contain smut!}

3rd person pov:

Stolas and Blitz were on a date at a restaurant that just opened. It wasn't a fancy restaurant, it was just a nice restaurant that Blitz wanted to take Stolas. There weren't too many people there. The two demons were currently waiting for their food. "Thank you so much for taking me here Blitz, it's rather kind of you" Stolas smiled while looking at the imp with love in his eyes, admiring everything about his significant other. "oh, it's no problem. I just figured that you might like it here. I mean, it's not anything fancy." Blitz smirked. "i don't mind that" Stolas said in a slightly seductive way. The two demons were obviously flirting with each other. "So blitz, how has work been?" Stolas asked while putting his hand on top of Blitz's. "it's been good... But, most of the time I was thinking about you~" Blitz replied. "Is that so?~" the owl whisperered seductively as the two demons leaned their faces closer... And closer...and closer. "Here's your guy's food!" A waitress said, interrupting the two demons. "Thank you" Stolas smiled at the waitress as the waitress put down two plates on the table. They both smiled at each other and blitz started eating. Stolas on the other hand didn't, he kept looking at the imp with lustful eyes. Stolas smirk as he got an idea. The owl went under the table without blitz noticing. He unzipped Blitz's pants which caused blitz to look down at stolas. "Stolas? What are you doing!?" Blitz asked. "I'd rather have something else to eat~" Stolas said as he pulled down blitzs pants. Blitz quickly looked up making sure nobody was looking at their table. Stolas pulled down blitz's pants and smiled at Blitz's bulge. Stolas then pulled down the imps boxers and wrapped his hand around Blitz's cock. Blitz put his hand over his mouth trying to make any sound. "Fuck" blitz moaned out as he felt stolas begin to suck him. Blitz's eye's rolled back and he gripped stolas's hair while still covering his mouth with his other hand. Blitz started to get overstimulated from everything going on at the moment, he removed his hand off of his mouth from stolas deepthroating him. He gripped stolas's hair with both of his hands as he arched his back. "Ah~ ah! Fuuuck stolas" blitz moaned out not to loudly but he still got stares. Stolas Hummed which caused vibrations against Blitzs cock which made blitz go insane. Blitz didn't care anymore he was moaning like nobody was around. "AH~ nghh ahh!~" The imp moaned out loudly as he came down stolas's throat. Stolas happily swallowed Blitz's semen. Blitz rested his arching back and slumped down on his chair as he felt stolas remove his mouth out of Blitz's cock. Stolas looked up at blitz from under the table, he smiled innocently at blitz and listened and watched him whimper and breath heavily.

{THE END!! also happy pride month!!}