blitz being blitz

{This story is going to be short anyways enjoy!! Also, what should I call you guys? Lovelies? Horny mother fuckers? Idk let me know. :)}

Blitzos pov:

I was sitting in my office, and of course, moxxie was here ranting about some stupid ass musical that he is going to. I wasn't listening to his bullshit but instead, I was scrolling through my little pony memes on Pinterest. "moxxie if you don't get out of my office right fucking now!!" I yelled, moxxie rolled his eyes and walked out of the office slamming the door hard. "Asshole" I mumbled. I sighed and got up from my chair I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and the lighter off of the desk and walked out of my office. Millie and loona were talking and Moxxie was reading a book like the nerd he is. "Moxxie you're in charge for a few hours or so. I'm going somewhere" I saw moxxie's eyes light up. Moxxie put his book down and stood up quickly "really sir!?" "Yep" I replied. "Have fun" I yelled before walking out of the company building. I walked to the nearest park and grabbed a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it up with the lighter that was in the same pocket as the cigarettes. I put the cigarette in my mouth and smoked it. I wanted to swig but I couldn't because all of the fucking annoying ass kids took them. I sat on the bench near the swings and kept smoking until this ugly ass hoe walked up to me. "you can't be smoking here this is a children's park!!" I roll my eyes and ignore her. "HELLOO sir do you hear me??!" She yelled. I burnt the cigarette on her eye and walked away while she yelled in pain. I giggled and walked to a swing with a kid in it not even swinging but on his fucking phone. "Fuck off kid!!" The kid looked up at me "no." He said continued to stare at his phone. "Okay, you're not even swinging so what's the fucking point you little dipshit!" I screamed in his face. "Fuck off old man" "don't fucking call me an old man you failed abortion!! I'm old enough to fuck your mama's pussy and your daddy's too so get off!!" "Whore." The kid said in an annoying little voice. "OKAY, THAT'S IT!" I push him if the swing and hop on. The kid pushed me off and threw a handful of wood chips in my face. "OH FUCK NO YOU LITTLE ANAL FISHER!!" I grab his shirt and threw him off the swing and sit in the swing again. The kid ran off crying. I giggle and start swinging. I lit another cigarette and smoked it.

{ The end!! The next chapter is going to be interesting so be prepared}