angst lmao

{ this chapter is about stolas finding out that blitzø and chaz fucked lmao. Enjoy!!}

Blitzos pov:

Yesterday was crazy as fuck, I mean who knew that moxxie had a fucking crazy ass dad. I guess me and moxxie both have daddy issues. I lay down on the couch and watch whatever the fuck the tv was playing. I got invested in the show that I was watching but then got interrupted by stolas calling me. "What!?" "Come over right now immediately. I want to have a conversation with you." Stolas said in a voice that kinda scared the shit out of me "o-okay..." I answered. Stolas hung up. I quickly got up and put on my boots and jacket and left the house. I jumped in the van and drove to stolas place quickly. When I arrived there I jumped out of the van and walked to the huge door. I knocked on the door, Octavia opened the door and let me in. I walked to stolas' room and knocked, the door opened and stolas looked at me. He looked pissed like he wanted to kill someone. He let me in and slammed the door. I gulped looking up at stolas, stolas looked down at me. "So. Who the fuck is Chaz!" Stolas yelled. "How do you know about him?" I bite my lip nervously "Don't ask fucking questions blitzo I'm the one who is asking the questions!!" My eyes widened and tears appeared in my eyes from the o being pronounced in my name. "I-i'm sorry stolas I wasn't thinking," I said trying not to cry. "You fucking cheater!! I thought I could trust you but I was wrong wasn't I..." Stolas started to cry. "I loved you blitz but I guess you didn't feel the same for me..." Stolas fell to the ground and started to cry more. I fucked up badly...I hurt the person I loved. Fuck. I walked up to stolas and tried to hold his face but he hit my hand away and pointed to the door. "Get out! Get the fuck out!!" Stolas gave me 3 pink crystals. "These crystals will help you and your employees to go to the human world. Our deal is over blitz...We're done. I look at the crystals in my hand and start crying. "I'm so sorry stolas please forgive me" I looked up into stolas' teary eyes crying my eyes out. Stolas sighed. I walked out of the room, walked to my van, and got in. I was crying the whole time while driving to my house. Once I arrived I walked into my house and went to my room and sat on the floor crying loudly. "F-fuck" I grabbed a bottle of tequila and gulped a lot down, it burned so badly in my throat but I felt so good I wiped my tear and looked through photos of me and stolas and drank more. I threw my phone and drank more out of the tequila bottle.

The next morning lmao

I woke up, my head hurts so bad I feel so dizzy and lightheaded. I got up and groaned. I looked at the mirror and I looked like shit, my eye bags were dark, and there were dried-up tears under my eyes. I remembered a bit of what happened last night, I looked in my closet and grab stolas' sweater, and put it on. The smell of it comforts me and makes my eyes water. "I miss him so much... I fucked up." I walk out of my room and see loona sleeping on the couch. I smile and put a blanket on her and kiss her head. I grab my keys and walk out to my van, I hop in the van and start to drive to Stolas's place. Once I arrived I get out of the van and walk in front of the door. I sigh, I try to get the courage to knock and I just sucked it up and knocked. Octavia answered and crossed her arms. "What do you want!?" She said in an annoyed way. "I came here to see stolas." "Well, father doesn't want you to come here anymore so go!" My eyes widen. "Please just let me in I'll be quick" Octavia looked down for a few seconds and sighed. "Fine. But be quick!" "Thank you, Octavia." I walked inside, walked to Stolas's room, and knocked on the door. "C-come in," stolas said. I walked in just to see stolas laying on his bed with a bunch of empty alcohol bottles everywhere and used cigarettes on the floor as well. "S-stolas it's me blitz...I'm so sorry...I fucked up." Stolas sat up and wiped his tears quickly. I ran to Stolas's bed and hugged him tightly "i-i'm so sorry." I cried on his shoulder. Stolas hugged me back and kissed me. His mouth tasted like alcohol and cigarettes but I didn't mind.

{The end!! I know stolas and blitz aren't together (yet) in the show but in this story, they are so. :) thx for reading!!!}