good boy~♡ (smut)

~since my last chapter didn't work out (screw you Wattpad 😓) to make it up to you guys I'm going to give you a chapter of Blitz getting demolished, enjoy! (Also one of my readers requested this so this is for you!!)~

3rd person pov:

Stolas and Blitz were watching a movie but Blitz was acting strange, he was being very touchy and clingy to Stolas, making the owl turned on. Blitz knew what he was doing to Stolas, he was very desperate for the owl so he was doing everything that he knew that turned the prince on. The imp smirked and sat on Stolas's lap facing him. "I want you to fuck me till I beg you to stop" Blitz whispered to his lover. The owl's face turned pink before a wide grin appeared on his face. "As you wish my dearest imp," Stolas said as he picked up Blitz bridal style and took him to their bedroom. He then gently placed the imp on the bed, kissing him passionately as he started to undress him. Blitz then broke the kiss and chuckled softly "Non of this slow love shit Stols, I want you to go rough" Stolas smirked at this and snapped they were now both fully undressed. Stolas got a strap-on and lube from their nightstand and put it on. He then positions the Imp on his back.

Stolas got the lube put it on his slim fingers and slowly entered one finger in Blitz's hole making the imp moan under his touch. He then entered another finger in him pounding his digits in him making Blitz squirm and whimper. "Please just fuck me already!" The imp whined out and spread out his legs more. The prince smiled "Such a needy little imp" he slammed inside of the imp making Blitz moan out loudly and grip the sheets. "Mmm...fuck Stolas!~" The short demon gasped as his partner pounded fast in his tight hole. Stolas put Blitz's legs on his shoulders and gripped his waist, helping to go deeper, slamming hard. "Fuck, faster Stolas!" Blitz rolled his eyes back. "Be a good Imp and be patient" Stolas whispered to him before going faster driving Blitz to go insane. The bed loudly creaked underneath them.

Stolas went faster and faster making Blitz scream and whine in pleasure. He quickly covered his mouth, but The owl pulled his hand away "Moan for me imp" The prince said as he choked him softly making Blitz whimper under his touch. Stolas pounded into Blitz's hole with full power making the imp teary-eyed with the overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh Satan, fuck!! Stolas I'm going to cum" The imp rolled his eyes back as Stolas started to stroke his hard cock. "Oh yes! Right there... Don't s-stop please" The imp whined. Stolas pounded in his sweet spot making the imp dead-brained. Blitz couldn't even think straight his mind went cloudy. Blitz then came all over his stomach moaning out the owl's name while doing so. "Fuck" The imp gasped for air as the Stolas released the grip from his neck. They both felt like they were about to pass out.

After cleaning up Stolas made sure Blitz was in some comfy clothes before wrapping him up in a fluffy warm blanket. Stolas always had the best aftercare, he always made sure his precious imp was okay after destroying his insides. Stolas laid the imp on his lap and rubbed his head "I love you Stols" "I love you too Blitzy" They both enjoyed each other's presence

{The endddd hope u enjoyed thx 4 reading!!}