love (fluff)

{ This isn't the chapter I was talking about in the previous chapter but, this chapter is a chapter you guys can read while you wait for the biggest chapter in this story -maybe?-. But I decided to do a face reveal after I post the big chapter! Love you guys and enjoy reading this wholesome and sweet chapter!! 🫶 }

3rd person pov:

Millie and Moxxie invited Blitz and Stolas to go to a ball with them so they can all have a double date together but still have fun as a group. Blitz and Stolas accepted the invite and decided to go dress/suit shopping the day before they had the ball date.

"Stolasss im ready to go!!! Blitz shouted, walking down the stairs. Blitz and Stolas have been married for 1 year now, they have bought a two-story house together with Loonaa and Octavia living with them. All of them are one big happy family. "Alright, let's go Stolas" Blitz puts on his coat, and grabs his wallet and the van keys. "Bye, girls we will be home soon!" Blitz kissed and hugged the two girls goodbye. "Please be safe dears," Stolas said to them before the two demons left the house making sure they locked the door behind them. They both walked to the van holding hands. The two demons walked into the van and buckled their seatbelts. "Is there any song you wanna listen to stols?" "Hmm... lovers rock?" Stolas replied with a smile. "alright" Blitz puts on the requested song while he starts driving to a place that sells fancy high-quality suites.

Once they arrived they both got out but Blitz quickly picked Stolas up. "W-what are you doing blitz!?" Stolas giggled. "holding my amazing husband of course" he smiled as he looked into Stolas's eyes. While they were both looking into each other's eyes blitz's eyes became glossy as he began to tear up but he quickly began to blink them away. He was so happy that he is with Stolas, he is so happy he has gotten his life together... No more drugs, no more getting so drunk until I pass out, no more self-harm. Just him, his husband, and his two daughters. He loved the family they created. He was finally happy. He kissed Stolas with him still in his arms. Stolas kisses back. "I love you stolas," Blitz said with his voice being soft and genuine. "I love you too blitz." Stolas smiled.

Once they were in the store stolas was helping Blitz choose a suit. "I think you'll look good in this one blitz!" Stolas showed Blitz an all-black suit. "Yeah, I like that one" Blitz agreed. "Do you want to get this one or do you want one with more color?" Stolas questioned. "No, I like this one blitz said. "Okay let's go to the dressing room to see how it looks" The imp followed the owl into a dressing room. Stolas opened a door to a room so Blitz can change into the suit. "Let me see once you put it on" "Okay" Blitz smiled and walked into the dressing room.

A few minutes later blitz opened the door to reveal the suite. The owl smiled "You look so handsome blitz" "You think so? I think a red tie would be better instead of all black" Blitz said looking down at his tie. "If that's what you want darling. I'll be right back." The owl smiled and walked away. The owl came back with a red tie. "Here you go blitzy" Stolas gave Blitz the red tie. "Thanks love," Blitz said after kissing Stolas's cheek. "Anything for you dear" Blitz took off the black tie and replaced it with the red one. He then looked at himself in the mirror. "Yeah that looks a lot better" he smiled at himself in the mirror confidently which made Stolas smile. "You look very handsome dear" Blitz pulled Stolas into a kiss, they stayed like this for a while until Blitz broke the kiss. He looked into Stolas's eyes and smiled. "I love you stols" "I love you too blitzy" the owl smiled. "Take off the suit so we pay for it and then we can find me a dress" "Okay" Blitz answered and closed the door and changed out of the suit putting his previous outfit back on.

Blitz opened the door and finished changing out of the suite. "Ready to go look for a dress?" Stolas smiled excitedly which made Blitz smile. "Yep let's go!" The two demons walked to the dress section and looked for a dress that matched Blitz's suit. "This one's very pretty" Stolas pulled out a back and red dress.