the next morning

{this is just what happened in the morning from what happened in the last chapter}

blitzøs pov:

I wake up from the sun shining on my face. I look around and see that I'm in stols bed. I see the mess we made last night and blush, I look at stolas peacefully sleeping next to me and smile. I gently rub stolas head to wake him up "wake up stolasss," I said as I started to shake him a bit.

stolas pov:

I woke up from blitzy shaking me. "good morning blitzy" I said in my morning voice. Blitz said my morning voice is cute but I don't agree. I sit up and yawn. I look at the bed and see the mess we made last night, I look at my body and see that I have cum all over my chest and stomach. "we should probably clean ourselves and this mess" I said as I got up and stretch. "yeah" blitzy agreed to get up as well and start to put the sex toys back in a box and put the box in my closet which we usually keep them. I start to pick all the feathers off my bed and throw them away in the trash, I grab the dirty sheets and asked the nearest butler to wash the sheets and put them back on the bed once there cleaned. "I'm going to take a bath blitzy you can join me if you'd like" "of course, I wanna join! I have cum all over me," blitzy said as he smiled at me.

no one's pov:

a butler already set up a warm bath for both of them. Stolas and blitz got in the bath at the same time. the imp and the owl were just making out the whole time in the bath, after they made out they both washed each other and got out of the bath. Stolas gave blitzø a towel and the imp wrapped the towel around his body stolas does the same. Blitzø took the towel off stolas and started to dry stolas' feathers and his chest fluff. the owl bent over to the imp's height so he can reach his hair, blitzø then started to dry the owl's hair.

*time skip* :]

Stolas pov:

I change into soft velvet black shorts, and a dark red lace tank top, and see a thorough black robe. I lastly put on the necklace that blitzy gave me, the necklace had amethyst on it which is my favorite crystal. "can I borrow some of your clothes stols?" "of course, you can blitz," I said as I smiled at the imp and went to my closet to give him some clothes. I grab a dark red shirt with a white faded-out star on it and some black silk shorts that are adjustable in size. I leave my closet and give the clothes to blitz, he put the clothes on and the shirt was down to his knees. (fun fact stolas is 11 feet tall and blitz is only 5 feet) I giggle at how big the shirt is on blitz and scooped him up and laid on the bed with him in my arms.

blitzøs pov: I cuddle against stolas' chest fluff and I realize he is wearing the amethyst necklace I got him, I smile and blush at this. I start to play with stolas' chest fluff while still laying my head down on his chest. I start to pur and I wrap my tail around stolas' tail. Stolas picked up the remote to his tv with his powers and shit. He puts on my favorite show My Little Pony (friendship is magic)
I smile at stols, satan he's so gorgeous I look away and started to pay attention to the show. I can tell stolas likes the show as well.

{i promise I'll make more chapters later!! love you guys, thanks for reading!! <33}