after work

{ IM HIGH LIKE SUPER FUCKING HIGH RN HELP 😭😭 Grammarly is going to save my ass with this chapter. Also Bryce tankthrust supremacy 🫶🫶}

blitzos pov:

Finally work is over. We had a fuck ton of clients today. Loona already left, and Millie and Moxxie were cleaning the guns that we used today. I decided to up millie and moxxies paychecks for how good they both did today. Loona of course didn't do anything but stay on her phone the whole time, which I'm okay with because she deserves everything. I put my coat on and grabbed my mini backpack I always take with me and walk out of my office. Millie and Moxxie finished cleaning the guns. "You guys can go home I'll put the guns back in storage" "are you sure sugar? You did so much today" Millie asked in a worried tone "yep I can handle it!" I smiled "okay then! Thanks, B" "thanks, sir!" Millie and Moxxie smiled at me, grabbed their things, and went home. I start to put all of the guns away in storage while sweating a lot from how heavy the guns were. I locked the storage door and turned off all the lights in the I.M.P. building. I walked out of the I.M.P. company room and locked the door. I walked to my van and got in. I wanted to visit stolas for some reason, I just couldn't get him out of my mind. I texted loona that I will be spending the night at stolas. She read the message but didn't answer, so I started to drive to Stolas's place while listening to slipknot. I arrived there and got out of the van. I knocked on the huge ass door, and his butler answered and let me in. I walked to Stolas's room and knocked on the door. Stolas answered and smiled. "Oh, blitz! What a surprise" Stolas smiled at me and let me into his room. "Is there any reason why you're here?" He asked as he sat on his bed. I looked at him admiring his beautiful face and his cute pink silk-laced pajamas. "Oh I was just wondering if I can spend the night...i-i couldn't stop thinking about you," I said shyly. Stolas blushed a bit. "Of course, you can darling! I'll prepare you a bath" he said in a gentle voice which made my heart warm up so much. "Okay thank you" I smiled and sat on his bed. Stolas got up to go prepare me a bath. 

Stolas pov:

He was thinking about me!? I thought in my head. I blush and cover my face. I was acting like a teenage girl that just got confessed by her crush. I turned off the faucet, grabbed the lavender-scented body wash, and squeezed some in the bath. I grab some vanilla-scented oil and put a few drops in the water and mix it with my hand. I grab a purple bath bomb that smells like grapes and put it in the water, it dissolves in the water quickly and makes the water turn a pretty light purple. I put some flower petals in the bath, and lastly, I lit some purple candles and put them around the bathtub. I walk back to the room to see my perfect little imp on his phone. "I'm finished with your bath, my love." "Oh thank you so much stolas" blitz got off his phone and walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I go to my closet and grab some dark red silk pajama that looks like the ones I'm wearing right now. I put it on the bed for him.

Timeskip!

Blitzos pov:

I finish with my bath and dry myself with a towel, I wrap the towel around my waist covering it down there. I walk out of the bathroom to see stolas in his bed calmly reading a book. I smile and grab the clothes stolas set out for me and put them on. I hop on the bed and lay next to stolas. I kiss his head and put my head on his shoulder. Stolas smiled and put his head on mine. I read some of what's in the book that stolas is reading, but I couldn't understand anything since I don't know what the story is about. I felt my eyes getting heavy and felt myself getting sleepy. I fell on stolas' lap and fell asleep.

Stolas's pov:

I smile at blitz falling on my lap and falling asleep. I put the book to the side and pet blitz's horns which made him purr. I smile and slowly fall asleep as well.

{ The end! }