Damn Them Muscles

{this story was requested by one of my beautiful readers! Enjoy!!}

Blitzos pov:

I was in my office bored out of my fucking mind. I was also sweating my fucking balls off because of how hot it is in the building right now. Moxxie broke the only ac we had, fucking dumbass. I was sweating too much to the point I couldn't handle it anymore so I took off my shirt and threw it on my coat hanger. I wipe the sweat off of my forehead with the back of my hand. I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in!!" I yelled. Millie walked in. "Sir, is it okay for me, Moxxie, and loona to go to the store real quick so we can get some fans and maybe some ice cream so we can cool down a bit?" Millie asked nicely while wiping the sweat off her face. "Sure I don't mind. Just don't take too long but also take your time" I sighed "Thanks boss" Millie smiled and walked away. I sigh and did some paperwork that I had to do.

A lot of time passed and Millie, Moxxie, and loona still haven't come back. I groan and pant a lot from how fucking hot it is. I heard a knock on the door to the company room "finally they're here" I walk to the door and open it but instead stolas is there. "Oh, stolas do you need something?" I asked

Stolas pov:

"Oh, I was just here to see if I can try to fix the ac. It is pretty hot inside and outside." I said smiling at the imp. I look down to see that he is wearing no shirt, I blush heavily at this. I can see his muscles and his abs I felt my heart beating a bit fast and my face starts to turn red. Blitz opened the door wider for me so I can walk in. I walked in and got to where the ac is at. I look at the ac and notice that it's very busted up, I try to seek some way to try to fix it but there is no way I look back at blitz who is chugging some water. I look at his muscles again and couldn't help but feel slightly turned on by it. I blush and slightly bite my lip. Blitzo noticed the staring and smirked but I quickly turned my head away. "Like what you see?~," blitz asked me as he put his hands on his waist. I look at him and turn red. He slowly walks up to me and bites his lip. "Oh don't pretend that I didn't see that. I know that you were looking at me with that lustful look of yours~" Blitz said seductively.
"I do admit to t-taking a tiny little peek," I said shyly. "I knew it~" blitz grabbed my arm and took me to his office and locked the door. He then pinned me to his desk."

{The end! Thx for reading! <3}