the date

{ yes there is going to be smut in this}

stolas pov: I was sketching in my sketchbook until I got a phone call from my favorite imp. I quickly answer. "hello darling" "hey stols, do you wanna go out to a club with me?" I thought about what happened at Ozzie's "where is it going to be?" I ask. "At this club named 666 club in the lust ring." blitzy answered. "okay sounds good I will text you when I'm ready," I said with joy in my voice. "alright, love you stols~ bye!" the imp said as he hung up. I smile and quickly start to get ready. I put on a dark red velvet dress, a gold necklace, and some black thigh-highs. I put on some mascara and a bit of vanilla lavender-scented perfume.

{ the dress looks like this}

Blitzøs pov:

I put on a black buttoned-up shirt but I unbuttoned some of the buttons that cover my chest, I put on some black ripped jeans and tuck my shirt in. I put on some rings and cologne. Then I waited for stolas to text me so I could pick him up.

{kinda something like this}

stolas pov: I picked up my phone and texted blitz that I'm ready to go

blitzy<3

I'm ready darling

k going to pic u up

time skip to when blitz has arrived...

blitzøs pov:

I knocked on the door and one of stolas's butlers answered they let me in since they know I'm his boyfriend. I got tons of flowers and chocolate on the way to his house. I walked to stolas's room and knocked on the door, stolas answered. "here you go stols!" I smile as I gave him the flowers and chocolate. The beautiful owl smiled. "thank you so much my darling!!!"
stolas jumped on me kissing me all over the face causing both of us to fall on the floor. "you're welcome" I smile as he continued to kiss me all over the face causing me to turn pink. I grab his face and kiss him on the lips "you're so fucking beautiful stolas" I smile at him staring into his gorgeous red glowing eyes. Stolas smiled at me "I love you so much" he said as he pet my horns "I love you too stols" I smile and get up. "come on let's go" stolas got up and held my hand and ran to my van causing us to knock a few things over but he didn't care he kept running and giggling. We arrived in the van and we both got in. I put some love songs on as stolas had his hand on my thigh while I was driving. The song lovers rock started to play which is one of stolas' favorite songs. I hear stolas sing with his beautiful voice, I start to blush hearing his soothing voice. I start to sing with him.

But if you're too drunk to drive
And the music is right
She might let you stay
But just for the night
And if she grabs for your hand
And drags you along
She might want a kiss
Before the end of this song.

time skip!!

stolas pov:

we arrived at the club I smile at blitzy "ready darling?" I ask as I held his hand with my thumb making little circles on the back of his hand. "yep!" Blitzy said as he kissed my hand and then kissed my lips, I kiss back. Blitz got out of the car and ran to my side and opened the door for me. I smile "thank you, darling," I said as I got out and held his hand while we walked to the front door and there was a guard in front. The guard looked down at blitzy and looked up at me and quickly bowed down to me "you may come in your highness" the guard said as she gave me blitz V.I.P passes and opened the door for us. We walked into the club. "jeez does everyone have to bow down to you every time we go somewhere.." blitz said. "well I am prince so I guess they need to do that for respect" I said as we walked to the bar part on the club and I and blitz sat down on the chairs. There were a lot of people dancing with bright colored lights flashing above the dancing demons. It was pretty loud but I don't mind.

nobody's pov:

"Can I get you two anything?" a bartender asked the two demons. Blitz looked at stolas who was still deciding. "I'll take a mango margarita." the imp said. "got it. and for you my highness?" the bartender asked the owl. "um I'll take the bloody mary." "Okay good choice. I'll be right back with your drinks" the bartender smiled and walked away to make the drinks. The owl smiled at the imp. "thank you for taking me here my love, I very much appreciate it." "of course stols, anything for you my love," blitz said in a soft tone of voice.

blitzøs pov:

I hold both of my beautiful boyfriend's hands and stare into his pretty red glowing eyes. I was smiling the whole time looking at him and admiring everything about him. "what did I do to deserve you stolas, you're so gorgeous and so kind. You're just so fucking gorgeous everything about you is just perfect..your voice, your face, your personality, your interests, your body. I love you so much." I say as I look into his eyes while blushing. The owl was a blushing mess. "you're so sweet blitzy I love you so much too. I'm lucky to be dating a handsome demon." I blush at this. I gently grab his face and kiss him I felt him kiss back. We stayed like this for a while. I broke the kiss and stolas put his head on my shoulder I put my head on top of his and wrapped my tail with his. "here are your guys' drinks" the bartender smiled and set our drinks in front of us, stolas picked his head up from my shoulder with our tails still wrapped together. "thank you" I and stols said at the same time. We both started to drink our drinks. We both looked at each other and we both had disgusted faces. "this shit is nasty they didn't even make it right..." I said as I push the drink back. "yeah they didn't make my drink right either" we both got up from our seats. A song called valentine started to play which is stolas' favorite song, we both looked at each as the crowd started to slow dance and calm down getting less loud. I hold stolas' hand. "shall we dance?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist while looking at him. "of course" the owl smiled and we moved to where the other demons were slow dancing. I was wearing very big platform boots which made me reach up to stolas' chest. Stolas wrapped his arms around my neck and we both started to dance slowly to the beat of the song. We both look at each other stolas was looking down at my lips I smile and bring him in closer and kiss him. We stayed like this for a while. The owl had his hand on the side of my face deepening the kiss. I hugged him closer and moved my hand from his waist to the side of his thigh slowly rubbing it. I broke the kiss and put my forehead on his. I put my chin on his shoulder I saw a few people staring and judging us but I stuck up the middle finger at them and smirked. I kissed stolas' forehead and let go of him "let's go home and continue with this date" I said smiling at stols. "sounds good blitzy!" I held his hand and took him back to the van. We both got in. I started to drive back home, I held stolas' hand with my free hand with the other on the wheel.

We arrived home and I noticed stolas was asleep, I smiled at him and got out of the car. I went to his side and opened his door. I picked him up and walked to his castle. I knock on the door and the butlers let in. I walked into his room with him sleeping peacefully in my arms. I placed him on his bed and took off his clothes and put his robe on him causing him to wake up. "h-huh?" the owl said in a sleepy voice. "shhh go back to sleep love" I said as I put a blanket on him. I walked to his closet and took off my clothes and put on stolas' shirts. I went back into the room and lay next to stolas. I kissed his head, wrapped my arms around his waist, and put my head on his chest. I slowly started to fall asleep.

{ the end!! Thanks for reading also i lied about the smut part lol dw more smut will come soon you horny freaks<3}