the past (angst)

{ hey guys I'm back from my short break! I feel so much better. I just want to thank you, guys, for understanding. This chapter will be long and is going to cover some dark topics such as,

- alcoholism

-self-harm

- thoughts of suicide

-abuse

Viewer discretion is advised! Everything in this chapter isn't canon! Enjoy.

(This is set in place when blitzo is a teen still working at the circus)

Blitzos pov:

I woke up on the cold bathroom floor again. I get up and look at the ground, I look at all the empty and half-drunken beer bottles. I look in the mirror. I look at my face... I look at my eye bags and tear marks on my cheeks. I sigh and rub my eyes and grab some Tylenol to try to get rid of the fucking hangover I have. I open the cap and pour a few in my hand and dry swallow them, the pills feel smooth but rough on my dry throat. I look down and look at the scars and fresh cuts on my wrist. I feel so ashamed, so weak...what would momma think of me. She would be so disappointed. It's all my fault! I thought in my head. I grab all the beer bottles and unlock the bathroom door I walk to a trash can and hide all the bottles underneath all the other trash. I slowly check on my peacefully sleeping sister and smile. I love my sister she's the only person that made me happy and confident. I lay on my mattress and tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't, my hangover got worse and worse. I got up and walked back into the bathroom and looked under the sink. I finally found the painkillers and grabbed them and walked back to my mattress, I opened the cap and poured almost all of the pills in my hand. I knew I couldn't dry swallow all of these pills...It was almost impossible. I grabbed one of the half-drunken beer bottles out of the trash. I put the pills in my mouth and drank some of the beer making the pills easier to swallow. I look at the leftover pills on the floor and grab them. I dried-swallowed those pills this time. I lay back on my mattress and fall asleep.

Barbie wires pov:

I woke up from hearing screaming which is normal in hell. I get out of bed and walk to blitzos room. He is still sleeping of course. I look over to the side of his mattress to see an empty beer bottle and an empty bottle of painkillers. I look back at my sleeping brother's face and sigh. I pick up the two empty bottles which were once full of toxins that you should never get addicted to. "He overdosed... Shit" I mumbled as I threw the shitty items away. I walk back to my brother's room and shake him. "Wake up blitzo" I shouted but not too loudly so I don't wake up Dad. "H-huh" he groaned he sat up but quickly straight up ran to the bathroom and started puking in the toilet. "Shit!" I ran over to the toilet and kneeled next to him, rubbing his back trying my best to comfort him. Once he finished throwing up he immediately passed out on the floor. I started to panic, but quickly calmed myself down with the trick I used to do when I was little. I used to freak the fuck out when I had to take care of Dad when he was like this. I picked up a towel and wet it with the sink water, I cleaned his vomit-covered mouth and grabbed a new shirt for him since he had puke all over him. I took off his shirt and replaced it with a clean one. I pick him up, place him on his mattress and cover him with a blanket. I suddenly hear talking I started to panic since I knew it, Dad. "What the fuck is happening here barbie!?" My dad said as he tightly gripped my shoulder purposely trying to hurt me. "J-just trying to wake up Blitzo dad." I Yelped "It's not Dad you fucker, it's sir! you got it!?" He yelled as he grabbed my face "Yes sir" I looked up at his eyes. "that's what I thought!! Wake up your fucking brother!" He walked away and I quickly tried to wake up Blitzo. "wake up Blitzo!!!" I keep shaking him but he still hasn't woken up. I slapped his face which made him wake up. "We need to get ready to go to the circus if we don't Dad might beat us... So get your ass up and ready!" I whispered and walked back to my room so I can get myself ready.