𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 <3

Blitzø sighs out of boredom. He is laying on his bed and staring at a blank wall. Loona is hanging out with Octavia at the mall, which means blitzø can't bother her. Millie and Moxxie are at lust on a date, they didn't tell blitzø where they are having the date because they didn't want him stalking them so he couldn't bother them either. Blitzø was about to fall asleep because of how bored he was until he heard a...

*ding*

Blitzø grabbed his phone from his nightstand and saw that he got a notification from stolas. He sighed and opened the message.

stolas<3

hey darling!

                                                    huh? wat do u want?
I'm super lonely and
bored right now,
can you please
come over?                         I'm not going to fuk u

I never said that
I wanted that. I
just want to cuddle
with you blitz.

blitzø blushed at the message and sighed

                                      alright fine...
thanks, blitz!

stolas pov:

I got out of bed and put on a silk dark red robe with a gold pattern on it. I sit on the bed and I wait for my darling blitz to arrive. I then hear a loud bang coming from my balcony and that's how I know blitzy is here. I open the door to my balcony and I help blitz up which he was on the ground.

no one's pov:

"I'm glad you came blitzy," stolas said with a big smile on his face as he picked up the short imp and hugged him. blitzø blushed at this and couldn't help but smile a bit "yeah yeah whatever! put me down bird brain" blitzø said as he giggled a bit "oh my apologies darling" stolas said while putting the imp down. Blitzø had an idea..he scooped up stolas who was surprisingly super light and laid him down on the bed. blitzø laid down next to him and wrapped his arms and legs around stolas and put his head on stolas' chest fluff. He wrapped his tail around stolas leg and started purring. Stolas was super shocked he was red and blushing, stolas petted blitzøs horns and smiled. "I love you blitzy," stolas said in a soft tone "I love you too idiot" blitzø said. stolas lifted blitzøs chin and kissed him, blitzø kissed back and he made it to a make-out session. Blitzø then got on top of stolas and pinned him to the bed without breaking the kiss "mm~" stolas moaned in the kiss with his saliva dripping down his beak.

!SMUT WARNING! ~( ̄▽ ̄~) (also choking kink ahead!)

Blitzø broke the kiss and smirked, he took off stolas' robe and moved his face down to stolas cloaca before he did anything he looked up at stolas who was a blushing mess "may I?~" blitzø asked in a seductive tone. "ohh~ please do~" stolas moaned out. Blitzø started to lick stolas cloaca, the imp then inserted his tongue inside of him which caused stolas to go insane. "AH! ~ blitzy!~" stolas moaned loudly. Stolas gripped blitzøs horns and arched his back. The imp continued licking and sucking on the owl's cloaca. "AHHH!~ fuck~ i-i'm gonna-AHH!~" stolas moaned. Blitzø started to lick more harshly which made stolas closer to cumming. "I-IM C-C-CUMMING!! AHH NGH!~" stolas screamed while arching his back more and gripping blitzøs horns harder than before. Stolas then cummed all over blitzøs face. The owl then noticed that he came all over the imp's face and got embarrassed which caused his face to go red.

"s-sorry darling I'll c-clean that up.." "no no it's okay" blitzø wiped the cum off his face with his hand and then he licked all the cum off his hand in a sexual way. "mm tasty~" blitzø said after licking all the cum off. Stolas was a blushing mess. "we're not done yet stols~" Blitzø took off his pants and boxer, and he got on top of stolas, slowly rubbing his dick on stolas cloaca. The owl put his hand over his mouth trying not to moan, blitzø noticed this and pulled stolas hand off his mouth. "I want to hear every single sound you make while I fuck you till you can't walk~". "yes blitzy~" stolas obeyed. Blitzø was about to enter his hard cock into stolas but stopped "are you ready?" blitzø asked while rubbing the tip of his cock around stolas hole to tease him. "yes~ please hurry! put it in me already!!~" stolas moaned out. "what a needy little slut you are!~" blitzø said as he slammed his hard cock inside stolas. "AHH! NGH!!~ b-blitz y-you're so huge!!~ gahh!!! fuck FUCK fuck!~" stolas screamed/moaned. Blitzø started to pound inside stolas' bird puss fastly which caused Stola to roll his eyes back and arch his back. "OH FUCK BLITZ HARDER!!!~ MORE MORE~" stolas screamed while gripping the bed sheets. Blitz pounded at full speed and started to choke stolas which caused the owl to cum all over the bed sheets. Stolas was breathing heavily, his hair was messy, and he was a blushing mess. Blitzø kept going and came inside the owl which caused stolas to cum again. "Damn you came by just me cumming inside you!" "you just bring me so much pleasure darling~" "damn right I do!~," blitzø said with a grin. Stolas looked at blitzø "please fuck me again! do it over and over again! please blitzy!!" stolas begged with hearts in his eyes.

5 rounds later...

Stolas had cum all over his stomach, chest, and inside of him. There were feathers all over the bed and so much cum and sex toys. such as a gag ball, 2 vibrators, ropes, handcuffs, and a blindfold. Stolas and Blitzø were so exhausted. "that w-was amazing b-blitz," stolas said as he was breathing heavily. The owl's hair was super messy, had hickeys all over his body, and had mascara marks all over his cheeks from the tears he had shed. "yeah that was so amazing. you did so well stols" blitzø smiled at the owl. Blitzø looked like a mess as well, he had cum all over his dick and inner thighs. He had a bunch of hickeys on his chest that will be hard to hide. "we'll clean this mess tomorrow" the owl said with the imp agreeing. Blitzø put his head on stolas chest fluff and fell asleep. Stolas smiled and pet blitzøs horns and fell asleep as well.