high

Blitz and stolas were smoking some weed and
blitz already took 8 hits he was high af. Stolas, on the other hand, took 5 hits which were enough for him to already start to get high. Blitz was so chill but stolas were freaking out since he doesn't experience getting high often.

Stolas pov:

My mind won't work and I don't know what the fuck is going on at this point I'm just laughing at everything. Everything is spinning it feels like I'm unconscious. I love it.

Blitz pov:

Satan this owl won't stop fucking laughing. I take another hit. I like getting high it feels so good even though everything feels so dreamlike...fuck it I start to laugh with stolas which cause stolas to laugh more, Satan he's so hot when he laughs like that...I start to move my face closer to stolas and our lips touch then I kiss him

Stolas pov:

Blitz kissed me it feels better when I'm high for some reason. I grab his face and deepen the kiss I start to feel him squeeze my inner thigh. I break the kiss and push his head away "hehehehe don't try to get all lovey-dovey with me blityyy~! Hoot hoot"  I laugh, "whateverrrrr owl whore" blitz says as he puts on my little pony and just laughs at everything he sees. I watch with him and start to laugh at everything too. I look at blitzys bright pink eyes and giggle and jump on top of him "aAHH! WHAT THE FUCK STOLS!!" blitz laughed as he hugged me. I grab the weed blunt and hit it and released the smoke out of my mouth to blitzys face. Blitz coughs and giggles, he grabs my face and kisses me all over my cheek. My body went numb and I couldn't feel anything so I had an idea "hit me!! I'm serious I can't feel anything" I say as I smile at blitz (thirteen reference ;) .

Blitzøs pov:

I laugh and I hit him in the face. Stolas kept giggling "again! Again!!" Stolas laughed. I kept slapping him, he had a bunch of bruises on his face. The dumb owl was laughing so much. "My turn bitch!!" I said as I stopped hitting stolas. Stolas smiled and started to hit me in the face. I laugh my fucking ass off. "More!!! Hit me as hard as you can bird brain!!" I said laughing "all right then blitz," Stolas said as he was getting ready to punch me hard, the owl then punched me in the eye hard causing me to fall "AHHAHAHAHAH" I laughed out loud "THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!" Stolas was laughing so hard with me. "HAHAHHAHAHA hoot!!" The horny owl laughed and hoot which I found adorable. I fall on top of stolas stuffing my face in his soft silky chest fluff.

No one's pov:

Stolas lifts the imp's head and looks at his face which was all bruised up from stolas punching the shit out of him. "Satan your face is awful" "so is your bird brain" blitzø giggled and lifted his head from stolas chest and kisses stolas. Stolas held Blitz's face and deepened the kiss. "Mm~" the imp moaned in the owl's mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance, surprisingly stolas won and switched positions with the imp. Now, stolas are on top of the short imp and start to make out with blitz while taking off his and Blitz's clothing. They were both fully naked. Blitz tapped stolas back telling him he needed air, of course, stolas broke the kiss and the two demons caught their breath they were both panting loudly "that was hot" blitz said as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Stolas nods in agreement. "Fuck me," Blitz mumbled quietly. "What was that blitzy?" "Fuck me," Blitz mumbled quietly again. "I'm sorry can you repeat that blitzy," stolas asked. "FUCK ME!" blitz yelled. Stolas smirked "bet." He put two fingers in front of the imp's face. "Suck." He demanded. "Y-yes sir" stolas looked at the imp and shock...the owl snorted and started to laugh he couldn't take this seriously anymore. The imp giggled but then it turned to laughter "satan you're so stupid I love it" Blitz said.

Time skip to the next morning

Octavia opened stolas' door "da-"...before she can say anything she saw blitz laying on the bed asleep with all of his limbs taking up space on the bed and her dad also asleep with his head hanging off the edge of the bed. She noticed they were both naked with bruises on their face and it smelled like a strong weed in the room. "O-okay" she slowly closed the door very weirded out by the site she just saw. She shrugged it off and made cereal and went back to her room.

3 hours later it was 2 pm

Blitz's pov:

I wake up with stolas laying his head on my stomach I smile at the sleeping owl, and I notice that we are both naked and it smells like strong weed. I tried to remember what happened the night before but I can't figure it out. The room is super messy. Both of our clothes spread out on the floor, wine glasses on the nightstands, weed blunts all over the place, blood, and Stolas feathers all over the bed. I wonder why there is blood on the floor I look at stolas and notice a bunch of bruises on his cheek and dry blood on his beak. Fuck what happened last night I said in my head. I gently remove stolas from my stomach and put a blanket on him. I get up slowly and look in the mirror in stolas' vanity and I see a bunch of hickeys all over my neck, and bruises all over my cheek and eye. "fuck" I sigh. I start to clean the room and put everything back in its original place, I put my clothes back on. I grab stolas' robe and carefully put it on stolas, I picked up his head gently and put a pillow underneath it then slowly put his head back down. I kiss his forehead causing him to wake up. "Good afternoon stols," *yawn* "good afternoon blitzy" stolas said while stretching and laying his head down on my chest. 

No one's pov:

The owl started to sniff around the room making a confused face "Why does it smell like weed in here!? Were you smoking weed while I was asleep blitzy?" He asked turning his head to face the imp, he then saw Blitz's face full of bruises. "Oh my gosh blitzy..your face!!" Stolas said while gently touching the bruises. "Yeah I know...you have bruises on your face too." "I do!?" Stolas quickly got up and checked the mirror and saw that his beak was bleeding and he had a bunch of bruises on his face. "How did this happen?" Stolas then walked back to blitz "hold on" The imp says, he gets his phone out and looks through his camera roll and sees a bunch of stupid pictures of him and stolas doing weird things. In one of the pictures stolas and blitz were smoking weed in the picture.  The imp showed stolas the photo. Stolas giggled at the photo. "so that's what happened last night..." he smiled. "jeez look at this picture" blitz then shows stolas a picture of both of them making out with blood in their mouth. "oh satan" the owl said as he covered his face from being embarrassed and disappointed at himself.

{ the end. Weird way to end the story but idrc lmao. Thanks for reading love, you guys. }