Drunk Asf

{ this chapter is going to be one of my favorites}

Blitzos pov:

Work was finally over. Today wasn't a very good day we only had about 3 clients. Loona already left with the van so it was just me, moxxie, and millie. I finished cleaning up my office and all of the guns I used today. I walked out of my office and locked it up. Millie was sitting on the couch with moxxie laying on her lap asleep. "Hey, can you guys drop me off at stolas' place, I already locked up my office so I don't want to use the book and loona already took the van." I smiled nervously. "sure blitz I have no problem with that just when do you want us to pick you up?" Millie said smiling with her gap showing. "just whenever I text you. But, if haven't texted you in a while just pick me up. I'll make sure to let the butlers know not to kick your asses out if you guys try to get in." "okay sounds good boss!" Millie said as she got up slowly with moxxie sleeping in her arms. We walked out of the company room and I locked it up. We then walked to Millie's car and she opened the back door and placed moxxie in there and buckled his seatbelt. She opened the passenger side for me. "Thanks, mills," I said as I got in. "No problem blitz!" She closed the door and walked to the driver's side and sat in the seat and started to drive to Stolas's place. The whole ride was silent since we both didn't want to wake up moxxie in the back. We arrived at Stolas's place. "We're here," Millie said as she parked in front of the staircase. "Thanks again mills" I smiled at her as I unbuckled my seatbelt. "No problem b. Text me when you are ready to be picked up" "okay. Love ya goodbye," I said as I got out of the car. "Love you too B" (Millie, moxxie, and blitz say that they love each other in a platonic way :D ) I closed the door and millie drove off. I walked up the staircase and knocked on the door, a few seconds passed by and I heard yelling. "I swear to fucking satan if it's you Andrealphus I don't want to talk to you!!" I heard. Stolas answered the door, his eyes were shut and he looked pissed. "what the fuck do YOU want!!" Stolas sighed. "I can leave sorry..." I said, about to turn around and walk off. Stolas opened his eyes and looked down. "oh blitzy, my apologies I thought you were someone else" stolas giggled in relief. "come in darling" stolas smiled. I walked in and we both walked to his room. "did you come to spend the night again?" "No, I came here to just hang for a while I missed a lot so I just wanted to spend time with you." I smiled "mhm" stolas nodded in response. "Is there something wrong stols?" I asked, very concerned for stolas. "Oh I just saw someone that I dislike heavily, he wouldn't stop bothering me and taunting me all day so it just kinda upset me." Stolas sighed."what's his name?" Said very pissed off at whoever was being an asshole to stolas." his name is Andrealphus... He's Stella's brother we don't like each other for a few reasons. "Oh sorry that you had to go through that babe, is there something we can do together that will help." I smiled. "I was thinking that we can drink together and maybe watch a few movies." Stolas said. I held his hand and kissed it. "If that would make you feel better then that's what I want." I smiled. Stolas blushed and smiled back at me. Stolas snapped and a butler walked up to him. the butler said as he straightened his back "would you make us a few drinks. You know what we like" stolas asked ever so kindly "yes my highness" the butler bow down and quickly walked off. "Follow me darling" stolas directed. I followed him like he said to do, stolas opened the door we walked in and my mouth dropped. "You have a theater!?" I shouted. "Well, it's new. You like it" stolas smiled "yeah it's very nice" I answered. I looked around, the room is fucking huge it looks just like an actual theater room except the movie theater was more in stolas' signature style, like there were dark purple velvet carpets, silk-covered chairs with stars, and there were silk black curtains around the screen the curtains had little moons on it. Stolas snapped and a butler walked up to him. "Get us some popcorn please and also check in the bar room to see if our drinks are almost done" stolas ordered, "yes my highness." The butler obeyed and walked away. Stolas held my hand. "I have a special seat just for you my love." Stolas walked me to a seat in the back row. I looked at the seat and my eyes sparkled, the seat had a horse pattern and was red instead of purple with stars like the other seats, it also had a huge horse plushie on top. I smiled so big I immediately hopped on the seat and my eyes sparkle at the huge horse plushie. I hug it very tight and look at stolas, he had a huge stupid smile on his face. "I'm glad you enjoy it, darling." Stolas said as he sat down on a seat next to me. I smiled and kissed stolas. He kissed me back and held my face, the kiss started to get more and more heated as stolas sat on my lap.