inside my office

{I saw the new spider-verse movie and omfg it's soooo good!! Anyways!! This chapter was requested from one of my lovely readers! Please request anything and I'll gladly do it. Enjoy my lovelies!! 🫶}

Blitzøs pov:

Me and Moxxie were having a coffee break in the break room Millie and loona were out running some errands that i asked them to do, Moxxie was ranting about some random shitty musical so of course i wasn't listening to him. I took a sip of my coffee while slowly nodding my head acting like I'm actually listening to his stupid ass... But sometimes i kinda enjoy it when he rants to me, i mean, it's better than listening to nothing. I got a message from stolas, i pulled my phone out and opened my phone. I read the message and my eyes widened, the message said. "Blitz. I want you so bad" "What is it sir?" Moxxie asked curiously. "Oh it's nothing... nothing at all" i can tell Moxxie knew that I was lying to him from him rolling his eyes at me. I quickly put my coffee mug down and quickly walked to my office. I shut the door and locked it. I then pulled my phone out and texted Stolas back. "U hav the book, com over to my offis" I messaged Stolas back. I then saw that Stolas went offline and i saw a portal in my office. Stolas then walked out of the portal, he is wearing a a white button Long sleeve with some of the bottons unbuttoned so his chest fluff or whatever the fuck it's called can show. He was wearing thigh highs with no pants or anything on... What a whore. But the long button up was covering everything. "Hello blitz~" The fucking hot tall ass owl said as he bend down to my level which made me flustered so i quickly looked away from him. "Fuck you're so fucking hot!~" i said looking away....... Me and stolas quickly started to roughly makeout with each other.

3rd person pov:

As the two horny demons made out passionately and roughly, the two made some soft moaning in the kiss they shared. Blitz unbuttoned and took off stolas's shirt without breaking the kiss. Stolas pinned blitz on his own desk which caused a few things to fall off of it but blitz still took dominance in this passionate makeout session. While the two made out they're both taking off each others clothes. Blitz then looked at stolas in a face that showed dominance. "Fuck you're so hot~" blitz smirked. They were both fully undressed. Stolas smiled at blitz and got on his knees and wrapped his slim long fingers around Blitz's cock. He slowly licked his lip. Blitz gripped his hair and looked down at him with lustful eyes. He the gripped stolas's hair with both of his hand and shoved stolas's mouth on his cock, stolas gagged but started to bob his head up hand, fastly deep throating him. "Ah shit~" blitz moaned. Stolas went faster and sucked harder. "Shit shit shit! AH AH~" blitz moaned loudly.

Moxxies pov:

I was in the coffee room on my phone but i kept hearing these crashing and moaning type noises, coming from Blitz's office. I want to go check up on him so i walk to Blitz's door. But, as i was just to knock on the door i heard someone talking so i listen very closely. "Ah shit~ stolas! Fuck~" My eyes widen as frown is a disgusted way. Why didn't they just wait... I looked through the window and saw two shadows. I quickly look away disgusted and flustered from embrassment. I keep watching since it's only fair for me to invade his privacy since he invades mine.

3rd person pov:

Stolas hummed which caused vibrations against Blitz's cock which made blitz whimper. "ahh! Ahh! Stolas fuuuck~" blitz whimperd. Stolas smiled and kept humming. "I'm going to... AH!~" the imp moaned as he came in stolas's mouth. Stolas swallowed all of Blitz's cum and took the hard cock out of his mouth. He looked up at Blitz with desperate eyes. Blitz grabbed stolas and threw him on the desk, he then grabbed his legs and slammed his cock inside of his cloaca. "AHH~ Blitzz~" Stolas moaned as blitz started to roughly thrust inside him. "Ngh fuck you're so tight!~" blitz groaned. "Ahhh fuck blitz!~" stolas whined. Blitz flipped stolas over and bent him over the desk and continued to fastly pounding inside of him. "So rough~ ngh! Agh!!" The owl moaned. Blitz pulled stolas hair. "You like that huh?~" blitz smirked. "Ahh!~ YES! fuuck~" Stolas moaned loudly.

Moxxies pov:

I walked away from the window with a disgusted face. I was flustered and so embarrassed. I should've stayed curious.... I thought in my head. I sat on a chair as i covered me face.

Some time later....

Blitzøs pov:

"Shit that was intense!" I gasped as i put on my boxers and sat on my chair. I lit up a cigarette and started smoking. "it rather was" stolas said as he was breathing heavily which is kinda hot. Stolas was putting on his button up and he sat down on my desk. "cigarette?" I said as i offered him one. "Thank you" stolas put it in his mouth and I lit it up for him. *Knock* *knock* *knock* "hey B you in there?" Millie said knocking on the door. "Oh shit!" I yelled as i quickly put on my clothes but it did it all shitty. I quickly opened the door. "The fuck do you want?" I yelled. "Oh shit! My bad didn't mean to interrupt anythinggg~" Millie smirked and giggled. "oh shut the fuck up!" I slammed the door which caused Millie to burst out laughing.

{THE END!!! Thanks for readingggg}