awkward lmao

{ this chapter is going to be interesting }

Blitzos pov:

We were having a meeting about how to get more clients and shit. Moxxie was talking over me about his shitty nonsense plans, I sigh. "Moxxie can you shut the fuck up and let me speak!" I yelled "whatever."moxxie sighed. "Hey b! What if we try to make more people work here you know, so we can have more people to help us out." Millie said with her strong country accent. "Hmm...that sounds like a good idea! Maybe!" I wrote it down on the whiteboard. "Maybe we can try to get you three human disguises so you guys won't get your asses in trouble." Loona said but then continued to scroll through her phone "good thinking loony!!" I smiled as I wrote loona's idea down on the whiteboard next to Millie's. I was about to start talking when I got a loud notification from my phone. I grab my phone out of my pocket and check to see who messaged me. It was stolas he sent me a video I played the video only for the video to play loud moaning sounds. My volume was up which made it 10x worse. I quickly throw my phone across the room and my face turns pink. "Sir what heaven was that," Moxxie asked in a weirded-out voice. Millie, moxxie, and loona were looking at me with these flabbergasted faces. I quickly grab my phone from the ground and run to the office. I slam the door and call stolas. Stolas answered right away. "Stolas what the actual fuck." I said with a shocked and angry voice. "Did you enjoy the video I sent you blitzy?~" stolas said seductively. "Stolas I opened that video in the middle of an important meeting and my phone was on full volume..." I said annoyed but a bit turned on. "Oh," Stolas replied. I hung up the call and locked the door. I turned my phone volume down but still enough for me to hear. I sit down on my chair and click on the video. The video was of stolas fucking himself with a toy. I bite my lip a bit and watch how gentle he is with himself. I listen to his loud but soft moans and couldn't help but slowly start to rub the bulge that I had. I watched how stolas started to go faster which made his moans turn into whimpers and screams. I pull down my pants and boxers and started to slowly stroke my hard cock. Stolas went faster and harder which caused him to cum all over his bed sheets, his moans started to decrease and he was breathing heavily. The video ended and I looked at my hand to see cum all over it, I roll my eyes and grab some tissues and clean up. I pull my boxers and pants back up and I call stolas. He answered quickly "yes blitzy?" "I'm coming over~," I said, I am horny as fuck because of that stupid owl "did you enjoy that video that I sent you?" "I sure did~," I said as I bite my lips. "I'll be there soon. Prepare to get your tight pretty bird pussy destroyed~" "oh my hoot~" stolas did his usual horny giggle and I hung up. I walked out of my office to see Millie, moxxie, and loona still in shock. "I heard you jerking off sir," Moxxie said as he slowly gave me a side-eye. "Shut the fuck up moxxie I didn't do shit in that office!! K everyone goes home!! Loony sweetie uses the van I will be there soon." I gave loony the van keys and everyone went home. I grabbed the book and made a portal to slolas room and walked in. Stolas was in a black see-through dress, the bottom of it was so short his fucking ass was almost showing. The top part of the dress was lace, he was wearing thigh highs with thigh garters attached. "Well someone looks sexy," I say as I bite my lip looking at stolas thighs. "I prepared like you said~" I hop on stolas' bed and crawl on top of the owl. I look into his sex-hungry eyes and I start to grind against his cloaca. Stolas starts to moan softly and kisses me. I kiss him back but I make it into a makeout session. I felt stolas wrap his arms around my neck and grind his cloaca on my hard dick faster. "Mhh~" stolas whimpered in the kiss. I grabbed his face and deepened the kiss. I felt stolas tap my back I'm assuming he needs air. I break the kiss, and stolas were breathing heavily like a dehydrated dog. He had drool dripping down his mouth and his face was a blushing mess. "fuck you look so fucking hot~" I said as I looked into his red glowing eyes. "Please fuck me blitz until I can't walk anymore. I want you to use me and throw me away like the slut I am." Stolas said looking into my eyes desperately. "Alright then, since you begged for it~"

{THE END SKSJJDJDJDJD LOVE YOU GUYS THX FOR READING}