°tea date°

~little cute story anyway guys i think I'm getting more into Hazbin than Helluva but once that full moon episode comes out yk I'm going to be obsessed with Helluva again so don't worry 🤭‼️~

3rd person pov:

Blitzo was in their room gaming while Stolas was reading a book in the living room, Blitz shut off the TV and sneaked into the living room. He then ran up to Stolas and smiled "Yes?" Stolas giggled as he put down his book and put his reading glasses on his head. "Would like to get some boba?" The imp asked as he smiled wide. "Of course love!" Stolas jumped off the couch and went to their room to get dressed. He then got changed into a baggy white shirt with some black jeans. As Stolas was getting ready Blitz was waiting on the couch smiling at how excited his partner was. The owl then went back to the living room and made a portal to their usual boba place. "Ready love?" Stolas smiled and grabbed his wallet. "Fuck yeah I am but put your wallet back I'm paying," Blitz said playfully. "are you sure love?" The owl asked. "don't worry about it Stols" The imp smiled and took the owl's hand walking into the portal without him.

They arrived and walked inside the owners greeting them and they did the same thing back, the shop was a small business and wasn't very popular. It was a hidden gem for Stolas and Blitz and they were very close with the owners as well too, it's a very wholesome little shop that doesn't seem like a place to be in hell. Blitz and Stolas sat down at the table and started their little conversation. "Thank you so much for wanting to take me here and paying my love." The prince smiled at the imp as he held his hand. "you're welcome Stolas plus you can pay me something back later" Blitz winked making Stolas giggle. The waitress came to their table. "hey you two glad to see you back! We have some new things in stock and we made two new drinks based on you two fuckers" The waitress smiled as she gave them the menu with the drinks inspired by them. "woah these are fucking cool!" Blitz said in amazement. Stolas nodded in agreement. "I do agree these are cool. Thank my dearest" Stolas smiled. "we'll both order those drinks pleaseeee" Blitz said as he gave the waitress a personal tip and winked. "coming right up my lovelies!" The waitress walked away. "I can't believe they made drinks off of us that's cool as hell," Blitz said excitedly. Stolas giggled as Blitz went on and on about how amazing they looked.

The waitress gave them their drinks. "THESE ARE SICK!!" Blitz said as his eyes sparkled as he looked at the masterpiece. The waitress gave Stolas his drink. "Woah this is impressive, thank you, darling," Stolas said as he took a sip. "no problem!! Alright, you two cuties enjoy!" The waitress walked away.

Blitz and Stolas enjoyed their drink as they played board games for an hour straight. As they finished up they left them a big tip and went back home. "Thanks for taking me out darling" The owl smiled "You are very welcome love" Blitz smiled. The two spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling on The couch.

~the end!! Hope you guys enjoyed that little innocent chapter, The next chapter won't be so innocent (just hinting 🤭) love you guysss soooo much thx 4 reading my lovelies~

Lmaooo 😭😭