(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White

Start from the beginning

Spider-Woman: What are you doing?

Scarlet: Teaching them a lesson.

Spider-Woman: A lesson? Dude, you almost killed those people.

Scarlet: People are more afraid when they know what they can do.

Spider-Woman: Killing? That's your big option?

Scarlet: It wouldn't be the first time.

Gwen slowly looked bit angered and shocked... what did he mean it isn't the first time? She blinked a few times and looked at him... no... glared at him.

Spider-Woman: How many?

Scarlet: We have to move-

Spider-Woman: Don't dodge the question! How many?!

Scarlet glared back at her and clenched his fists.

Scarlet: Nineteen confirmed kills... in a full year year.

Gwen slowly grew in shock seeing Scarlet look down. She lets go of his wrist as Scarlet web swings to a roof, until Gwen follows stomping.

Spider-Woman: Nineteen? How could you kill nineteen people?!

Scarlet: Gwen stop.

Spider-Woman: No! No wonder people are afraid of you! They're afraid to commit a felony or that you will turn against them! Just... how could you do this?

Scarlet: There was no other choice.

Spider-Woman: There's always a choice! We're not executioners!

Scarlet: (looks back) You think I enjoy killing?! That I take pleasure or that take their heads as achievements?! You have no idea the lengths I have gone through!

Spider-Woman: I never asked if you did!

Scarlet stopped talking after that... he slowly took a step back, looking away. Gwen sighs seeing how he reacted... slowly walking to him.

Spider-Woman: Take off the mask.

Scarlet: What?!

Spider-Woman: Just... take off your mask, Jensen.

Scarlet: For what? Sympathy?

Gwen removed her mask, keeping her hoodie on, though Scarlet took a step back when Gwen tried to take his mask off. She definitely didn't see clearly how he really looked... she saw most parts but... not the worst. Gwen stopped moving and looked at him.

Scarlet: Why do you want me to remove my mask?

Gwen: I want to see the eyes of a person who has suffered. Jensen you didn't start killing put of nowhere, did you? It was a trauma, wasn't it? Peter's death.

Scarlet slightly looks down, with Gwen slowly walking forward again, as she is actually able to put her fingers under the mask close to his jaw. He grabs her wrist quickly stopping her... he didn't want her to see his face at all its... painful glory. She definitely could see the eye lenses of his mask react, putting a bit of a sad expression... but he lets go of her wrist. She sighs pulling the mask off slowly... that's when she actually saw more clear how he looked, his skin looked dirty... he had a small scar in his eyebrow but also very noticeable eye bags.