Part 37/ MINA HELP!

Morning y'all!

"What the actual fuck..." Bakugou mutters to himself as he slips out of the cave. Kirishima had definitely been acting off before he had fallen asleep.

And what was worse, was Bakugou had allowed himself to be pulled in....

His mind floated back to the night before, reminding him what he had done.

His face turned red, and he began to walk faster. His dragon was sick or injured or something, yeah here he was, getting red over the fact that they had snuggled.

He needed to find someone to help him.
But who would know anything about dragons?

Only one person came to his mind that would be able to help Kirishima.

Mina.

"*"*"*"*"*"

Several hours later, back at the cave Kirishima slowly opened his eyes.
He felt sick, like he needed to throw up.

"Bakugou?" He called into an empty cave.

Obviously, no one responded, and that worried kirishima.
Was Bakugou gone?
Where was he?

Had kirishima done something yesterday? The details were very fuzzy in his mind, but he remembered thinking that being close to Bakugou helped the burning feeling go away. But Bakugou hadn't really felt like he wanted to be close to kirishima.

Did he force.. had he hurt Bakugou? No, no.
Surely he was just getting some food or something... Right?

Yeah, that's definitely where he was.

But the details were fuzzy, and kirishima was having a hard time convincing himself that he wasn't some monster who had forced Bakugou to...... He couldn't even think about it.

But if this was the heat like Mina had said-

This. This was why Master had kept him in a cage.
If he would do such horrible things to people he knew and cared about, then there was no hope for him.

He really was a monster.

He slowly slid off the bed. The Cold Stone of the floor cooled his body down and felt nice against his fevered skin.

The fire at the mouth of the cave was barely still warm, so Bakugou had only left a couple of hours before.

He laid his head against the cave wall, and prayed that Bakugou could forgive him.

He was such a horrible dragon.
No, a horrible person.

And his eyes drifted closed. Wings on his back, and arms folded over his chest.

Almost like he was back with Master.

"*"*"*"*"*"*"

"Mina! You raccoon! I know you're in here! Where are you?!" Bakugou's desperate voice could be heard echoing through a small patch of woods near a little town.

"It's kirishima! He's sick!" He waited a few minutes and heard nothing.

"HELLO!?"

That time he heard someone's voice echo back at him.
"Bakugou? Is that you?" It was dunce face.

He waited, and a few moments later his three-party members arrived at his location. Mina seemed to be a tad out of breath, but Bakugou had no time for that.

"Kirishima is sick." He said grabbing her arm and dragging her with him.

"Not trying to be rude man, but what am I supposed to do about that? And could we please slow down a little bit, we were hiking almost all day, and then ran around for like 10 minutes trying to find you! I'm exhausted!"

"You're a dragon, he's a dragon. I don't know how, just use your dragony knowledge and fix him!" He didn't slow down at all.

"Okay, okay. What's the matter with him?"

"I don't know! Just follow me!" His voice sounded off to Mina, so she followed him obediently.

Mina sighed, and turn to the two who were following them.
"I think it would be best if you guys sat this one out, I have a pretty good idea of what's going on here."

Dunce face and Soy sauce nodded, and turned around.
" We'll just set up camp here."Sero called.
" Meet us back here when he's okay."

"*"*"*"*"*

Kirishima was not okay.

He had already thrown up once when he tried to force himself to eat, and he felt like he was gonna go for a second round whenever he moved.

The sun was setting, and there was still no sign of Bakugou. Kirishima's hope of him returning were slim to none at this point.

Kirishima felt uncomfortable in his own skin, so he had tried to shift to anything else, but it seemed like he was stuck in halfie mode.

His skin burned and felt like it was melting off of him and he felt tired. Like he needed something, but he didn't know what it was.

His stomach growled, but he had given up thoughts of eating long ago.

He just didn't want to be alone again. Anything would be better than this.

He remembered that this had happened once or twice when he was with Master when he had gotten older. Although Master had just locked him in his cage, and not let him eat for days, until he was better.
So he was kind of used to being hungry.

'At least the floor is cool' he thought to himself as he rolled over.

"Please come back" he whispered.

"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"

Mina could smell him before she could see him. Which wasn't unusual if what she thought was happening was correct. But what surprised her, was that Bakugou could smell it too.

"The fuck is up with all that pine sent? There aren't any pine trees in this Forest!"

Mina stared at him.

"Can't you smell it?" He asked her, sounding a bit defensive.

"Of course I can smell it! It's just - never mind."
It was full on dark now, and Mina was sleepy.

Once they arrived at the entrance of the cave, Bakugou exploded.

"What the actual Hell! Did someone chop up an entire pine tree in my cave?!"

Mina ignored Bakugou and glanced inside the cave.
Yep. She was right.

This was why Bakugou had looked so guilty this morning.
This was why he was rushing to find her.
This is why Bakugou smelled like Kirishima when he had finally found her.

Kirishima was laid out on the floor in full on heat.

Sorry this took me so long!!

Words: 1025

Leaf out~