Part 13/ electric dunce

Walking in the woods usually seemed to calm Katsuki down. Key word, usually. It was not relaxing in the slightest when he was accompanied by two dumbasses who wouldn't leave him the fuck alone.

It had been about two days since he and Mina had met. And ever since that day, she and Sero had been glued to his side, despite his many attempts to get away from them.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

"28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer --" Mina was then cut off by Bakugou screaming,

"If you don't shut the fuck up up, you're head is going to be on the wall, next to the bottles of beer!!! You have been singing that song, nonstop for a good two fucking hours now!! " Bakugo screamed.

The sun was beginning to go down, and they continued walking for a few moments, before all of the hair on Bakugou's arms stood up on end.
The first thing he thought was 'Oh fuck! I'm about to be struck by lightning!' 0.2 seconds later, he realized that there were no clouds in the sky to make lightning.

He crouched down to the ground, signaling for the others to follow his example. Trying to figure out what the fuck had happened. Then someone screamed in pain off to the left of where they were trying to hide.

Immediately Bakugo was up. Heading in the direction of the sound, trying to find its source. Mina had finally quit singing, as she and Sero followed closely behind Bakugo.

When they caught up with him, he was standing behind a large tree, at the edge of a clearing in the forest. Inside the clearing, there was a boy with bright yellow hair, and a dazed look on his face. He had both of his arms up close to his chest, giving two thumbs up.

"Isn't that Kaminari? The town bard?" Mina whispered over Bakugou's shoulder.

Bakugou shrugged

At that same moment, A wolf stepped into the clearing. It was obvious that they weren't the only thing that has been attracted by something screaming like a wounded animal.

Bakugou was the first move. He leapt out from behind the tree, and immediately ran into the clearing. Him being the leader, the other two followed him into battle.

Sero and Bakugou both being trained fighters, made short work of the lone wolf, while Mina tended to the barely conscious boy who was still stumbling around.

∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

After a couple minutes, the boy seemed to come back to his senses, so of course Mina decided to interrogate the boy.

"What's your name?"
"What are you doing out here?"
"Did you get struck by lightning?"
"Are you lost?"
"Is your name Kaminari?"
"Is your hair natural?"
"I am having a party tomorrow. Do you wanna come?"
She stopped to pull some hair out of her mouth. It's like she didn't even need to breathe!

And then to everyone else is a amazement, he began to answer her questions, even adding in a few of his own.

" Yes my name is Kaminari, Denki Kaminari."
" How did you know that? "
" To be honest, I'm only out here to train"
" No, I did not get struck by lightning. "
" What's your name? "
" I am not lost. I come out here everyday. "
" Yes my hair is natural. No one knows why it looks like that. "
" Yeah, I would love to come to your party! "

Bakugou and Sero stared in amazement, before Bakugou said
"It's my turn dunce. You answer my questions now."
"What the actual fuck was that lightning thing you just did?!" Bakugou growled.

Mina tapped her foot impatiently. "Didn't you already hear him? He said he wasn't struck by lightning."

" No, the lightning seemed to come out of him. " Bakugou explained, while grinding his teeth together.

"Oh.... that." Dunce Faced chuckled nervously. " To put it simply, that's my..... Uh, magic. "

He looked up at them, as if expecting them to start laughing or something.

Sero spoke up for the first time in this conversation. A light pink tint on his cheeks, as if he were embarrassed to speak.
"Why were you out here, instead of in the Training arena. It is made for you to practice your magic there."

The yellow haired boy looked down "I know, but.... Wow this sounds stupid when I say it out loud, but people always laugh when my brain short circuits.
I know they arent trying to be mean or anything, but it's still hurts. So I decided to come train out here instead."

Mina jumped up from where she was sitting, and gave Kaminari a bear hug. "We would never dream of laughing at you!! Your just a big ol sweetheart!"

Sero nodded in agreement.

Bakugo was getting annoyed with this boy's sob story, and wanted to get to the point.
"Why the fuck did you scream like that? We're you trying to get yourself killed?!"

Kaminari looked embarrassed.
"Oh, you heard that?"

"Why else would we have come running, you idiot?!" Bakugo half screamed. His voice laced with venom. "Half the fucking town could have heard!"

"I-well-it...." He stuttered.

"It's okay honey you can tell us. " Mina said comfortingly.

Jesus, it was like an improv game of Good Cop Bad Cop here.

"It hurts."

"What does?" Sero asked.

"When I short circuit like you saw. But the most of the time, the electric shock keeps my jaw locked, and I can't scream, so I don't think anyone knows."

They all stared at him for few seconds before Mina jumped to her feet once again, and declared
"Nope! That's it! You are now accepted into the squad. We call it the Bakusquad. You are now one of us, and we will all give our lives to protect this sweet cinnamon roll!" She nodded at everyone, as if to confirm what she just said.

Sero agreed immediately, and Bakugo grunted. The closest thing you'll get to him agreeing.

"That's amazing, and really sweet of all of you! But, what are your names?!? Please, I know it's awkward, but help me out here!"

Thus the discount pikachu was accepted into the family.

Words: 1029

Leaf out!