Part 9/ training the beast

Kirishimas pov.

He woke up sore all over.
Why?
Because Toga had slashed him multiple times yesterday.
He hadn't eaten and since he was captured.
He was constantly stuck in his human form, and it was beginning to hurt. Like shoes that are too small.
And many other little things, like the rats that had kept him awake all night and the burning chains constantly searing his wrists.

What was worse than that was the reason he had woken up.
The door to his cell was being opened. A man shrouded in mist walked inside. Without saying a word, he stared at kiri. He pointed his index finger at him, and all of a sudden Eijiro couldn't breath, or see.

Panic filled his body as he wondered if this was how he was going to die. Why had they gone through all that trouble to kidnap him if they were only going to strangle him in weird smoke? Had they already killed Toga after she went crazy?

And then he was no longer covered in smoke.

Unconsciously he slipped from human to half n half as soon as the chaina were no longer around his arms.

He was in some sort of underground stadium. The roof was barely visible because of how high it was. The room was lighted by several torches along the walls, burning with blue fire.
The only other people in the cavern was the staple guy, and the hand dude.

Kiri collapsed onto the dirt floor, gasping for air. The hand man walked over and grabbed a hand full of the ten year olds hair, and yanked him upwards.

"Get up you fucking halfie! Your on training grounds now. There will be no weakness shown."

"I dont know boss. It looks more beast than human right now. Can it even talk? Speak halfie, common, speak!" he said as if talking to a dog.

Kirishima, didn't really understanding what was happening, so he asked "what?"

Scar laughed. "So, it does speak!"

"Dabi, quit playing with it, and go get a goat." Handy growled. Scar began to leave, and Handy turned back to Kirishima, yanking his head back.

"First rule, you will address me as master, and only master. Anything else will result in death. Got it?" Eijiro shook his head. Still trying to remember what a lot of those words meant.

Master kicked him in the ribs, causing him to loose all the breath in his lungs. His chest stung, and was probably bleeding. What were his boots made of? Steel nails?!

"Second rule, no back talking"
Just then, scar returned with an old looking goat, being led by a rope around its neck. Kiri's stomach growled hungrily.

"Third rule. Obey me at all times. Disobedience will result in immediate death or severe punishment." Scar released the goat.
"Kill it." He said pointing at it.

He shook his head no. There was no reason to kill it, other than they wanted him to. It would hurt the goat for no reason. He didn't like that.

He felt sharp slap against his cheek.
"I'll let you off the hook this time, because you're new. But if you disobey me again, you're dead!"

Then scar whispered something in masters ear. Scar grinned, and said
"Lets try, it gets em every time boss."

Then both of them walked away, leaving Kirishima and the goat alone, But a few seconds before they went through the exit, Master turn back, and yelled,
"If you kill it you get to eat it. That the only thing you will have to eat for the next two days so choose wisely Halfie."

The door slammed, and he stood there staring at the goat. His stomach rumbled again. If he could eat it, he didn't suppose there would be any waste, or unnecessary pain if he killed it. That is was what he did in the woods. He would find an animal, kill it, eat it. It was the way of nature. Nothing was wrong with it.