Part 27/ cuddle

When Bakugou woke up the next morning, he was too comfortable to want to move. Huh. He never thought that switching the blanket he used would make that big of a difference. Wait... the floor isn't that soft and it definitely didn't breathe.

His eyes flew open, and he immediately realized he was sleeping on Kirishima's chest. He tried to get up, but he couldn't move. Kirishima had his arm across Bakugou's chest and was holding him tightly. There was no way for him to get up without waking Kirishima, and he was not going to let him see -whatever this was.

His face began to burn when he realized what he had thought to be an incredibly soft pillow had been the redhead's- well,- tits.

This was not good.

Then if he thought things couldn't get any worse, Kirishima yawned and opened his eyes.

"Morning. How'd you sleep last night?" Kirishima asked.

"What the hell?!" Bakugou shoved Kirishima off and jumped to his feet. "What were you doing in my bed? You were supposed to sleep over there, on the floor!"

"I had a nightmare."

"You had a nightmare!? What are you? Five years old!?"

"Listen, I need to feel comfortable, and I was getting this perverse power dynamic vibe from me sleeping on the ground, and you sleeping up there."

"Why yes, how high and mighty I am up on my two extra blankets!"

"That is not what I meant-"

"Silence in the presence of your king! Who sleeps at a lofty inch and a half off the ground."

"Listen, I'm not ashamed. I slept comfortably when I got up into your bed, and I'm sure you did too."

"Yeah ok." Bakugou tried to sound sarcastic, but his face was turning red.

"You know what, I wanna know, how'd you sleep last night?"

"That was the best I've slept in a while..." he muttered under his breath, but Kirishima still heard.

Kirishima gasped. "The king slept comfortably with a peasant in his bed?!"

"I did not consent to this-"

"But my Liege, our love is forbidden!"

Bakugou gestured like he was opening an iris call.

"Hi, is this the exterminators? Yeah, there's a Bed bug in my cave. He's 6/5 and he's got red hair." he glared trying to hide his blush.

"Come on, Bak-"

Bakugou cleared his throat. "We need to get going." He stopped for a moment, and added "We will never speak of this again."

"Awww, why not, you were really comfy!"

"No."

"Fiiiine"

Bakugou wasn't sure if he was imagining it or not, but it felt like Kirishima was acting strange.

After fifteen minutes or so, they were all packed up and ready to go.

The fact that he had actually enjoyed waking up in someones arms scared Bakugou. So instead he decided to focus on the upcoming mission.

This bandit wouldn't know what hit him-

Leaf out!

Words: 459