Part 31/ fine, ill do it by myself

If you had known Shigaraki as long as Kuroguri had, you would be able to tell he hadn't change much in the past 10 years, in that he still acted like an eighteen year old boy when things didn't go his way.

"He's still not here!" He muttered under his breath as Shigaraki angrily paced back and forth in front of Kuroguri.

"I am aware, Master." Kuroguri's voice was monotone.

"He is supposed to be here by now! He's always here by now!"

"I am aware Master."

"KUROGURI! TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY! He may have ratted us out!"

Kuroguri sighed.
"And what do you want me to do about that?"

Shigaraki paused for A moment as a grin spread across his face.
"Go find him and bring him back!"

Kuroguri pinched his nose. He should have seen that one coming.
"Okay, fine. If it will calm you down. I'll do any thing at this point."

He opened a portal to the entrance of the main road where Muscular usually camped out. But instead of Muscular, he found an old cabbage merchant.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"Why, I'm selling my cabbages! "

"Aren't you afraid of that murdering bandit that's been around these parts lately?"

"No Sirie! He's been taken care of!" The old man sounded almost giddy at this.

"What exactly do you mean 'taken care of'? "

"Sit down right here, sonny, and I'll tell you how we were all saved!"

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"Sorry, Boss, but Muscular isn't coming back."

Shigaraki raised an eyebrow.
"That didn't take very long. You were barely gone for half an hour. How are you so sure?"

"I went to our appointed meeting spot, and found a cabbage merchant. He said he drove two odd looking boys who were looking to capture Muscular to the road, but he got afraid and turned back. He got almost halfway back before his guilty conscience made him turn back, and he got there just in time to see one of the boys turn into a dragon...., and eat him.... "

"Could it possibly have been..." Shigaraki let the question hang in the air. There was only one dragon around these parts. Halfie.

"Quite possibly actually. I when asked him what the two boys looked like, and he said one was blond, and the other had bright red hair, and sharp pointed teeth."

"THAT DAMN HALFIE ATE MY BEST SUPPLIER! WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE- " Shigaraki stopped mid sentence. He knew 'why the fuck he would do something like that'. It was his fault. He was the one who had trained Halfie to be a cold blooded killer. Willing and able to kill anything that posed a threat to him. And apparently he had done a damn good job of it too.

Obviously he had sent people to track Halfie down and bring him back after he had escaped, but they had all been unsuccessful. And Shigaraki was convinced of was because of the amazing training he had given him.... That he kind of regretted now.

But he hadn't changed into a dragon for several years, and claimed he had forgotten how. That meant now that he could shift again, also meaning he was even more powerful than he had been before.

They were never going to be able to catch him now.

"FUCK"

If he lost Halfie for good, he lost a huge chunk of his income, and one of his best fighters. All those bets would go out the window.

He needed a new champion. And fast.

"Master?"

"We need to replace that damn Halfie."

"That's what I've been telling you for the past-- ya know what, sure. "

"Call Kai. He might have someone in mind."

"Kai disappeared. He's been gone for months. "

"Is there really no one we call call to get more valuable gladiators!? What kind of shit hole is this!?"

"When you found Halfie, you cut most of your ties, saying you wouldn't need their 'fuck ass agencies anymore'. But a lot angrier than that. "

"Fine. Ill be the gladiator we need."

"WHAT!? Tomura, that's insane! You can't just become a glad-"

"I'll do it myself!" He straightened his back, and yelled down the corridor.

"CALL BRULAI! I am in need of magical enhancements."

"Master! I don't think this is a good idea!"

But it was too late.

His mind was set. If he couldn't have Halfie, he would be better than Halfie.

Words: 753

Happy new year, my amazing readers!!!! I love you all!!

Leaf out!