Part 12/ marry me ubaka!

The ride home was a strange one. Mina had needed a ride home, so she ran up to them at the last moment, and jumped in the carriage declaring she was going to be coming home with them. Momo, being the sweet person she is, no problem letting her tag along. Besides, Momo was happy to have someone to talk to on the long trip.

"So, Miss princess lady with the big ponytail, how are you doing today?" Mina joked.

"Well, random village person I've never met with pink skin, I'm doing perfectly fine. " They both burst out laughing.
They had been good friends for several years. And were glad to be able to see each other again.

"So I heard you were up in the Todoroki kingdom for a marriage meeting. Is your new betrothed at least hot?" Mina asked.

At this, Momo began laughing again.

"Well I guess? We are now betrothed, that is true. And as almost everyone knows his dad, Enji, is a dick, as well as homophobic. So when it was finally just the two of us in the room, he explained to me that he doesn't swing that way. I told him I didn't either, as you already know." She stopped and took a deep breath, trying not to laugh.

"So we began talking, and we both agree that getting married would be the best thing for both of the kingdoms. He's a really nice guy! "

Mina raised her eyebrows at her friend. "So you're marrying him for the kingdom? What's so funny?"

"It's funny, because right after we agree to get married, he proposed this idea.
'Since we're both not into each other romantically, if you let me date anyone I want, I am completely fine with letting you date anyone you wish. Then we can be married for the kingdom sake, and still be happy.' "

Mina's mouth dropped to the floor "What did you say!?!"

"Well I obviously said yes because we're engaged. So then he told me about an apprentice that works in his castle, with green hair, and he has the hugest school boy crush on."

At this they started laughing again. Even Bakugou who was walking behind the carriage, found a smile upon his lips.

Words: 386
Sorry, this chapter was intentionally short.

Leaf out!