Part 30/ money is a thing that exists-

ONE THOUSAND FUCKING VIEWS!!!! (cackles like the little demon I am) THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

Kirishima should have known that Bakugou wouldn't stay down for long. As soon as he could stand on his fracture leg, he and Kirishima headed back to the cave.

"Hey, bakugo, where are we going? This isn't the way back to the mountain."

"Gotta get some supplies from town. I wasn't headed there just for Eraser. And since you ran off with found face, I didn't have any extra time. Doesn't matter. We're almost there." He wouldn't admit it, but Bakugou was limping pretty badly. He had refused the crutches that Ochako had offered, and he wouldn't lean on Kirishima either.

Once they had gotten to town, Bakugou headed for an open air shop that was packed with fresh fruits and vegetables. Kirishima stood a few feet away, so he wouldn't be in the way. Bakugou already seemed like he was in a pretty bad mood, so he didn't want to make it worse.

Kirishima watched as bakugou passed a handful of shiny yellow rocks over to the person standing behind the booth. Then Bakugou walk back over Kirishima, holding a bag full of food.

"What were you doing?" Kirishima asked falling into step beside Bakugou.

"I was just picking up some tomatoes and stuff so that our food wouldn't be so plain." That confused Kirishima. Bakugou's food was already amazing, but that's not what he was talking about.

"No, what were those rocks you gave him?"

"Rocks? The only thing I gave him was money." Bakugou paused and then asked. "Do you know what coins are?" Kirishima shook his head no, and bakugo sighed.

Bakugou reached inside of his pocket, and pulled out more of the shiny yellow rocks from earlier. "This is a drachma."

"What do you use a drachma for?"

"You... uh trade with them I guess." Kirishima waited for him to continue.
"Like, if I give this to a guy selling fish, then he will give me some fish in return."

"If he has what you want, just fight him for it. That's what I've always done! You shouldn't give him anything. You're stronger!"

"That's not quite how it works here."

"Oh..."

"How about you just let me do the shopping, Shitty hair."

True to his word, Bakugou did the shopping while Kirishima watched from a distance.

Later when they were walking home, Kirishima began to giggle like a mad man.

Bakugou glanced over, slightly disturbed.
"What's up with you, dumbass?"

"I found more!"

"More?! More of what?"

"Drachmas! You said they were worth something right?"
The sun was going when they approached the cave, and Kirishima ran inside to empty his pockets. And there were in fact drachmas.

Kirishima was so happy about his new found treasure, that Bakugou didn't have the heart to reprimand him.

]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]

The next morning when Bakugou woke up, he once again realized that Kirishima had crawled over sometime while he was asleep, and curled himself around Bakugou. The only difference, was that this time all the coins he had collected were laid out next to them.

"Hey! Let go of me! I need to move."

"No" came the muffled response.

"Why are you like this?" Bakugou faked being exasperated, and flopped back down onto Kirishima.

"Cause you're mine" Bakugou's face turned beet red, and he pushed Kirishima's arm off as he shot up. It was bad enough with the weird thoughts that had been going through his mind lately. Those words weren't helping.

"I-uh, need to go hunt!"

Words: 598

Leaf out !