Part 22/Ive been Summoned

"Alright Shitty Hair, I'm going to be gone today. Try any funny shit, and my knee will become aquatinted with your face, got it?"

That was all Halfie had heard Bakugou say that morning before he disappeared outside of the cave.

He was confused.

Bakugou always disappeared for hours on end to go hunting and stuff, but he had never once told Halfie he was going somewhere.

Did that mean he was going to leave for a long time?
Halfie didn't like the thought of that. If Bakugou left, Master was going to find him.
Bakugou was the only thing keeping him hidden.
Still, Halfie could tell being left alone was wrong. He couldn't remember the last time he had been alone, and not chained up.
He had no idea what was going on, and he was starting to feel scared.

Where was Bakugou going. Why couldn't Halfie go too?
He shouldn't be left alone, and definitely not while he was unlocked!
Bakugou should know that!
He was dangerous!

"WAIT! Don't go anywhere! Don't leave!" There was a hint of desperation in his voice as he called after the retreating form of Bakugou.

He jumped to his feet. He was a bit wobbly, but he was much steadier than he was three days ago. Besides, Halfie was used to dealing with this sort of thing.

He quickly began to follow Bakugou down the path.
"Where are we going?"

Bakugou twisted around so fast, you could almost hear his neck snap.
"WE aren't going anywhere.What the fuck are you even doing here?!? I thought I told you to stay in the cave!!"

Halfie sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.
"But you're always disappearing, and since I'm finally healed enough today, I thought I'd follow you" he stated as if it was the most natural thing in the world to stalk someone if you wanted to know where they were going.

"Fuck. no. Get your ass back in the cave before I make things get nasty." He didn't even raise his voice when he said this, and for some reason this freaked out Halfie much more than if he had been yelling. But he could be stubborn too.

"No! I want to know where your going every time you leave all day!"

"My GOD your insufferable! If you must know, I've gotten summoned to Eye-bag sensei's. Somthin bout an overpowered bully in Gajind. Happy?"

It looked like Halfie literally deflated at his words.
"So you really were going to leave me for Master to find." He nearly whispered underneath his breath, and Bakugou barely caught it.

"The fuck are you on about?" Bakugou growled. He was getting quite annoyed with this interruption.

"Master. The guy you took me from."

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock. What the fuck does he have to do with me going to go get my orders?!"

"Because if I'm alone he'll find me!" This prospect seemed ridiculous to Bakugou, but while they had been talking, he had unknowingly started walking again. Now you could barely make out the outline of the closest shops and houses.

It was too late to force Shitty Hair back to the cave now.

"Fine, I guess you can come with me. DONT touch ANYTHING. And I swear to god if you  start whining like shitty Deku-" he glared, and that was enough conformation for Halfie.

Halfie nodded. "I'll stay right next to you the whole way."

"That's what Im afraid of...."

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

They had been in the town for a max of five minutes before Bakugou totally regretted bringing Halfie with him.

While he looked normal enough in the clothes Bakugou had thrown at him the first day he could move and yelled at him to put on, he was fucking MASSIVE.

Like there's 'I've never lifted a weight over five pounds before'

'I lift occasionally, but not that much'

'Almost daily, kinda ripped'

'I could bench press you - and it's true'

'I can dead lift a house'

And then there's Shitty Hair. 
Who's like 6/5 and literally only made of muscle. That anyone in their right mind would avoid like the plague.

Not to mention all the people that were blatantly staring at him. Halfie was getting dangerous too. Making eye contact, and growling at anyone who dared, while tensing, making it look as if he was going to lunge if they so much as blinked wrong.

Bakugou grabbed his arm, and led him out of the street, and away from prying eyes.
"The fuck is wrong with you Shitty Hair?! I'm up for a fight as much as the next guy, but going after the whole damn town?!"

Poor Halfie looked so confused. "What are you talking about? I'm just greeting them. If I'm not a little intimidating, they will attack me. I'm just trying keeping us safe."

Bakugou pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Fuck. I keep forgetting that I found you in a coliseum."

"H O W ? I feel like that's a very important detail-"

But he was cut of by the highest pitched screeching he had ever heard, or had ever imagined possible.

Words: 858