Part 23/ recovering gladiator

"Jesus Christ! My fucking eardrums!" Bakugou exclaimed, holding his hands over his ears.

Halfie was looking around, trying to figure out what had made that AWFUL sound when Bakugou was tackled into the ground by a flying brown \ pink ball.

"What the- get the fuck off me Round Face!" Bakugou shoved the girl that had tackled him off of his stomach.

'This person is a threat.' That was the only rational thought that registered in his head, before half a second later Halfie had dropped into a fighting stance. What he had constantly feared while walking through the town with so many people around, had inevitably happened. Someone had attacked.

As soon as Bakugou rolled out of the way enough, Halfie attacked. Since she was already down, he tackled and pinned her down to ensure she wouldn't be moving. He sharpened his nails and held them to her throat, before he growled

"Just who the fuck do you think you are?"

The girl wisely remained still, barely choking out "Katsuki Bakugou, get your attack dog off me me right now. Or I swear to-"

"Shut it Pink cheeks. First I want to know why you were screaming like the world was gonna end, in the middle of town.                  ....Don't kill her Shitty hair." He added as an after thought.

Halfie removed his hand from her neck.

"I just haven't seen you in forever, and then you just so happen to come strolling through town while I'm out for ingredients! I was just excited. There was no need for this." She gestured at Halfie, who was still holding her to the ground.

Bakugou groaned "let her go, Shirty hair." Halfie got off of her immediately, like he couldn't even stop himself.

She got to her feet, and dusted off her pink skirt. Now that Halfie was actually looking at her, and not actively trying to kill her, he saw that she had brown, chin length hair, large light brown eyes, and just as Bakugou had said, very pink cheeks.

She rubbed her neck. "So who is the new guy, and what's his problem?" She asked, looking at Halfie.

"Just some random fucker I picked up on my latest mission. He's a recovering gladiator, so don't test him if you want to keep your fingers. What's it to you? "

Pink cheeks eyed Halfie suspiciously. "If he's so random, why does he have a tail?"

Shit.

When he had jumped at her, his tail had become untucked.

She walked around behind him, and stroked his tail. It was about three feet long, and covered in red scales. Halfie hardened it defensively, growling at the sudden, unpermitted contact.

"Wow! That's so cool! The only other person I've meet who can do something...like that....is...Tetsutetsu..." She made eye contact with Halfie, before she yanked off the jacket Bakugou had forced him wear to hide his wings.

"Your a half breed" she breathed.

"HEY! get the fuck off him!" Bakugou yelled, pulling her away from Halfie, but it was already too late. She had seen his wings too.