Part 24/ his real name

"Bakugou! Help me get him off of me! I'm going to suffocate!"

" Hah! Your the one who got yourself in that situation, figure it out yourself dumbass. "

Ochako struggled for a good while, before she was finally able to place five of her fingers on Halfie's shoulder and float him off of her.

That was her specialty. Levitation magic. After many years of practice, she could make anything she touched with all five fingers float, as if gravity didn't exist.

She crawled out from under Halfie, and gently laid him out on the grass.

"Okay hon, I need you to think back to your earliest memory. I'm going to be able to see everything you see, but I'm also here to remind you that what you see isn't actually happening. That way we can unlock some forgotten thoughts, like your name."

Ochako placed her index finger inbetween her eyes, and with her other hand she did the same to Halfie. "We're all set. I'm ready when you are." Instantly she was pulled into his mind.

She had only done this a few times before, so it still felt strange. It almost felt like you were being pulled through a wall of pudding, and into an empty room with an inch of standing water on the floor. 

Then the world around her began to take shape. The only dangerous thing about being in someone else's mind and seeing their memories, is it feels like you are inside them. You see everything from their perspective, and you feel with they feel, although it's a dull feeling, like through cotton.

,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,,.,.

Halfie was running. She wasn't sure where he was, but he looked to be underground somewhere. Seeing as the walls were made of stone and dirt. Halfie ran past a guard, and immediately the guard started chasing him. Yelling profanities at the young boy.

In this particular memory, Halfie could not have been more than 12 or 13 years old.

"Get back here you filthy half blooded Satan spawn!" And just like that, another guard joined the array of guards and armed people chasing the half dragon.

Even though his hands were cuffed behind his back and there was a ugly black iron collar locked around his neck, he was still making wonderful progress. Yet they were still gaining on Halfie.

Then out of nowhere someone threw a spear at him, grazing his cheek, and causing him to yelp in terror. He glanced behind him to see who had thrown it, and in the half a second he didn't have his eyes straight ahead of him, he was enveloped by a purple/blue smoke.

"Did you really think you had a chance of getting away? You KNOW what happens to disobedient children-" the smoke laughed, a sound that made Halfie want to curl up into a ball, and wish for the world to end. "Time to go home."

The smoke forced it's way into Halfie's nose and mouth, making it impossible for him to breath. He could feel Kuroguri's tendrils wrap around him, holding him in place. He couldn't move, he couldn't breathe! He was running out of air! Breath! He needed to breath! His vision once again began to swim, everything became fuzzy. He was going to pass out.......

But then he was back in his cell, and away from the smoke.

He collapsed into the cool stone floor.
"I was so close....." A sob wracked his skinny and bruised body.
"So close"

His cell door creaked open.

"Two years. You have been here for. Two. Fucking. Years. What the FUCK possessed you to try escape?! " 

The man who had entered was far worse than the man who had captured Halfie in the hallway. You could just feel it.  This man had a cracked skin across his face. His eyes were red with furry, and severed hands were attached in various places around his body.

"I warned you, not to long ago what would happen if you ever tried anything like this. Yet you disregarded what I said, and tried to leave any way."

His face bent into a sadistic grin.

"You know what happens to people that disobey their masters?"

He pulled a long, jagged blade from his belt. Walking over to Halfie he hooked a foot under his side, and flung him into the wall.

Halfie slammed into the wall, face first. He could already feel blood trickling down his face.

"All you will ever be is a waste of air. A useless HALFIE, the sooner you give up on your old life and give into me, the less it will hurt. You are and will forever be HALFIE!" 

Right then and there Half- no, Eijiro Kirishima- decided that if that was all he had to look forward to in life, he might as well spend the rest of it trying to be free.

"MY NAME IS EIJIRO KIRISHIMA! NOT HALFIE!"

He screamed as Master buried the knife deep into his abdomen. Then he yanked it up. The pain exploded in his stomach. This could easily be a fatal wound.

Halfie curled into himself as he tried to make it stop, but it was difficult with the shackles still on his wrists and one ankle. The knife dug into his shoulder again and again, before Master kicked him into the wall yet again.

And Ochako broke.

She opened her own eyes, shrieking in pain, terror, and general 'I need to get out of here!'

When she calmed down enough to realize where she was, she saw that she was still outside her house, in the grass. Halfie was still splayed on the ground in front of her, and Bakugou looked slightly concerned from his spot under the tree.

She wasn't there.
She was at home.
The creepy hand guy couldn't get to her.
She wasn't twelve.
She want chained.
She was safe.

Ochako made her way over to Halfie, and was even more surprised. Because where she had been losing her mind when she woke up, Halfie was acting completely normal. Well at least what was normal for him.

He sat up slowly, bringing his knees to his chest, and resting his chin on his knees. He looked tried, but that was to be expected. Mind sharing was draining.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Halfie asked.

"I'm so sorry!!" Ochako sobbed as she lunged at him and tackled him in a hug, to witch he flipped her, and got ready to punch, but someone grabbed his wrist. Stopping him from attacking.
Bakugou.

"Oy! Pink cheeks! Get up."
Groaning, Ochako got to her feet.

"Did you find what you were looking for?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeah-"
She was cut off.

"How much of my memory did you see?"

" all of it... "

" The fuck ?" Bakugou interjected "Shitty hair was just lying there like he was sleeping. You were the one who was thrashing around, and screaming."

"I will explain later, but for now the important thing is, we know his name. "

Bakugou raised his eyebrow. "Well what is it?"

Then Halfie spoke. " I'm Eijiro Kirishima"

Words: 1190

Leaf out~