Part 14/ It's happening! Stay calm everybody! Stay calm!

Bakugou had been sent on a stealth mission yesterday, but somehow the self appointed 'Bakusquad' had figured out, and had decided to tag along. Despite him telling them many times to turn around and leave him alone, in no uncertain terms, yet they followed him anyways.

The mission was to go to an abandon shack in the woods, that was just a little ways of the main road, because there had been several reports of the ground shaking, and loud roars coming from underground, so they sent someone to check it out.

That someone was Katsuki Bakugou.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£

They arrived at the shack a little after sunset, and everything was getting dark fast. They were about twenty feet away when Bakugou turned to the three people behind him.

"Its dark, and we are going to need a place to stay tonight. I'll go check out the cabin while the sun is still up. I want you idiots too make camp while I'm gone."

"But I want to check out the mysterious shack too!" Kaminari whined.

Bakugou glared at them "This is a stealth mission, and you mother fuckers can't be quiet to save your lives. And if I catch any of you dumbasses  trying to follow me, you won't have any more hands left after I'm done with you, got it?"

They all nodded, and agreed not to come.

"Alright, it looks small, so I should only be gone for around fifteen minutes. If I'm gone for longer than that, cry about it." Bakugou said walking away.

He walked up to the door, and checked the door knob. Locked.
Katsuki raised his foot too kick it in, and his foot made it about half way to the door before he remembered that it was supposed to be a stealth mission. He frowned to himself, and pulled out his lock pick set.

He may not look like the kind of person too be able to pick a lock, but his dad had been a master thief, and had taught him everything he knew, saying that it would help him someday.

And would you look at that, his old man had been right.

Within thirty seconds, he had the door open. The inside of the shack was all one room, and despite being abandon, it only had a little dust on the tops of the furniture.

There was an old wooden chair, that was pushed up to a table. There was a window that had been boarded over aimed to the back of the woods. Leaned against the table was a well used wooden staff, and slightly behind the staff was a small leather pouch, and it looked like it was full of coins.

Bakugou grinned to himself. This shack was supposed to be abandon, so no one would care if he kept it, right?

He pulled the staff out of the way, but when he pulled it out, it worked like a lever, and opened a trap door that was on the floor. He looked down the secret tunnel, and saw a set of stairs leading downwards. Before he went down, he leaned out the door to yell at the idiots that were waiting for him to come back.

"I found a tunnel, I'm gonna be gone for longer than I thought."
He heard a chorus of yeahs and oks.

As soon as he started down the stairs, torches on the walls lit with an eerie blue fire. It went down for about twenty feet, and then it turned left.

He made it all the way too the turn before something happened. Because as soon as he turned the corner, two men grabbed his arms, and another stood in front of him, hand outstretched as if to touch him.

He immediately tried to get free, but the one on his right arm caused shackles of the same blue fire he had seen earlier lace around both of his hands almost instantaneously.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, I would like to know please." the guy on his left demand, his voice changing halfway through.

Then the one in the front spoke before Bakugou could speak, scratching his neck with both of his hands.
"It doesn't matter who he is. He is trespassing. Take him to a cell."

"I'm not fucking going anywhere! Let me the fuck go!" He tried to use his explosions but nothing happened.
Then the one in the front grinned, as if Bakugou had just signed his own murder warrent.

"I'll tell you what. If you can win a battle to the death with our champion, I'll let you go. That good with you?" Then he turned on his heel and left down the hall doing a little happy dance before Bakugou could answer.

"You MOTHER FUCKER! get back here!!" Bakugou roared as he was dragged away towards the dungeons.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€

Meanwhile, outside, the ready of his party had fallen asleep waiting for him to come back, their bodies exhausted from the long walk that day, and the heavy packs they were forced to cary.

Words: 848

Leaf out!