Part 34/ bye!

"Hey, it was wonderful meeting you man!" Kaminari waved, starting down the road.

"Yeah, bro! Youre super chill! We should hang out some time." Sero followed Kaminari.

"And just remember, if you have any dragon-y questions, I'm always open!" Mina gave Kirishima a quick hug before joining the other two.

"Bye, Bakugou! As promised, no sappy or clingy shit while we're leaving!" All three of them said in unison.
It was well rehearsed. Meaning this was probably not the first time they had used it.
It must be their famous 'Bakugou good bye' they had told Kirishima about.

They had been crashing in Bakugou's cave for about a week, and Bakugou had finally had had enough. He kicked them out, telling them to be back in fall, before it got to cold.

And with a nod to Bakugou, they packed up and were off.

If Kirishima was being honest, he was gonna miss them. They were the first people he had been able to call friends in ages. Yet with their thief-y side hustle they had going on, they had to leave before Mr Aizawa caught them.

Something about only Sero and Bakugou being actual knights, meaning the rest of them were free to do whatever they pleased. And sometimes it wasn't always legal. Especially when Kaminari decided someone was being a jerk, and snagged their money bag, helping himself to its contents.

Bakugou had realized Aizawa was getting close to the cave, so he sent them away before they got caught. Although he would never admit he did it to keep them safe. 

"Come on, Shitty Hair. We dropped them off at the main road like you asked. Now hurry your ass up. We gotta get back to the cave before it gets dark, unless you want to fight a pack timber wolves."

"Well, I won last time I fought them, so I'm not to worried. Are you?"

"Shut the fuck up or walk faster!"  Bakugou shoved Kirishima's shoulder, though not hard. 'Jeez! What hasn't he fought at this point!?' Bakugou thought to himself.

"Fine fine fine."

Yesterday Mina told Kirishima that Bakugou had a short temper most of the time, and to tread carefully. But he was so much kinder than Master had been, so Kirishima didn't really mind. Kirishima didn't like him just because he was kind though, he felt drawn tho Bakugou, but he wasn't quite sure why, or what to make of it...

They had been walking for hours, and just as Bakugou had suspected, the sun was starting to go down and they were still about half an hour away from the cave.

Kirishima was just about to open his mouth to ask Bakugou how long, when he heard voices.

Voices he recognized.

"Heeey, Shiggy! Are you sure this is the right way? My feet are killing me! "

Kirishima froze as soon as he heard that voice. Pure and utter terror gripping his heart.

"You have been complaining about your feet the entire trip! Leave me alone, or I'll disintegrate the bones in your feet and we'll see how much you like that." the second person threatened.

At this point Bakugou heard the voices too, and noticed Kirishima had stopped moving. He turned to look back at him and was confused.

Kirishima stood there, shell shocked, and un-moving. His face was pale, and the only emotion there was horror.

Kirishima was to lost in his head to tell if the voices had continued to talk or not. The thoughts he thought he had silenced in the past week, were suddenly back at full force.

They had come for him.
He thought he had finally escaped.
But there they were.
Waiting on the woods to recapture their Halfie.
It was stupid to think he had been safe. Bakugou.
Stupid to think Bakugou could keep him safe.
They had found him.
And there was nothing he could do.
They were going to kill him, weren't they?-

Bakugou waved his hand in front of Kirishima's face. That seemed to get his attention, and he grabbed Bakugou's shoulder.

"They found me" his voice barely over a whisper.

"Who?" Bakugou still looked confused somehow.

"Master."

Bakugou gasped, and the voices came back.

"Hey, what was that noise? Is there someone out there?"

Leaf out~

Words: 720