Chapter 49: The Truth

The rest of the night, you were distracted by Lena being there. You were performing Bring Me To Life and the night would've went perfectly well if you didn't discover that Lena was there. Everyone else surrounding her was cheering and screaming, but she just crossed her arms over her chest, smirking like a bitch as she watched you. You refused to show her that she was pissing you off and continued to perform like nothing was happening, when really you wanted to leap off the stage and jump on her so hard she fell six feet deep through the ground and landed in her casket.

"Now that I know what I'm without, you can't just leave me..." you sang, as you watched her in the corner of your eye, stepping forward to the crowd and leaning down. "Breathe into me and make me real... Bring me to life." you quietly sang into the mic. People stuck out their hands to you, trying to get a grip of you as you came closer to the audience.

"WAKE ME UP!" Abel sang, as you followed him singing "Wake me up inside!"

"I CAN'T WAKE UP!"

"Wake me up inside!" Ramona sang.

"SAVE ME!"

"Call my name and save me from the dark!" you both sang, as you walked closer to eachother and you placed your hand over your chest.

You continuted to sing the song as the crowd went crazy. You looked over at where Lena was standing, but saw she was gone.

Where'd she go?!

You thought, but returned your focus back onto your performance. Everytime your eyes lingered to check, she was nowhere to be seen.

What was she up to now?

"Bring me to life!" Ramona sang, raising her hands in the air and pointing the mic towards the crowd so they could sing along.

The song came to an end, and you all headed off of the stage for a break, you were all out of breathe, and you were sweaty from jumping and dancing around. You were handed water bottles and immediately began gulping on yours, completely finishing it.

"Ramona, some girl claims that she's here to see you." a lady called. Ramona looked confused, and followed the lady as she led her to the girl.

Out of curiosity, you followed them as she led you two down to...

Lena?!

She stood there, with the same smirk from earlier, her arms still crossed. Ramona's face dropped, practically turning white. "Why are you here Lena?" you asked, standing in front of Ramona. "I'm here to see Ramona." she said, smiling at Ramona. Your eyebrows furrowed and your head snapped to look at Ramona who was speechless. "What are you on about?" you scoffed, looking her up and down disgusted. Lena and Ramona have never interacted, apart from when you went to the beach all together.

She laughed, "oh y/n." she said, taking a step forward. "Over the past few long weeks, Ramona and I have been... Talking. She's told me some pretty interesting info about you and Tom. She intentionally invited me to the ice skating place at the same time as you." she revealed. You blinked and leaned back, your eyebrows raising. "She's told me everything you two have been doing together. Oh and by the way, it's not very nice to punch your best friend." she teased. "I mean... Ramona was really just looking out for you. No need for the violence." she smiled, slowly shaking her head. Your eyes widened, your mouth fell to the floor. You looked back at Ramona, who was still frozen and looked at you with guilt and regret.

That's why she was staring at Javi and Lena there, as if she just knew something.

You shut your mouth, your fists clenching and tightening. You closed your eyes and took a deep breathe, trying to compose your anger. "I have a photo of you and Tom kissing outside of Pandora, and I'm willing to show it to the whole world if you don't listen to what I say." Lena threatened. Your eyes opened back up, your eyebrows crossing into eachother before you finally just lost it.

You lunged at her, tackling her to the ground and began grabbing onto her hair. You sat up from her, dragging her across the floor, kicking and punching . "Y/N STOP!" Ramona shrieked, trying to pull your hands away from her but you used the force of your body to push her away as she stumbled back, before she rushed to go get other people to break it up. "GET OFF OF ME!" Lena screamed, as she dug her nails into your hand. You slammed her up against the brick wall, before crew members swarmed in and broke it up. You were out of breathe, panting, still wanting to swing more.

"Oh y/n you little bitch you best believe I'm leaking that fucking photo now!" she swore. You laughed, as you caught your breathe and people stood in front of you. You squeezed through the crowd between you two and sprinted to search for a microphone. You bursted into the backstage area, all of the boys looked at you with concern. "You alright?" Jonah asked and you ignored him, as you snatched a mic and headed for the stage.

You were about to do something you would regret for the rest of your life, or something that you will forever be glad you did.

You walked up the steps, as everyone followed you and stood behind you. "What's she doing?!" Abel whispered, "I don't know!" Jonah shrugged.

You took a deep breathe, storming onto stage and of course, everyone was screaming. "Hello." you breathed, still out of breathe as your hands raked through your messed up hair. "Everyone." you added, and they all cheered. "I have something to say... Which I may regret for the rest of my life." you nervously laughed, your breathing hitting against the mic. Your heart was beating out of your chest and you hesitated for a moment, really wanting to run off stage.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" someone asked through your ear piece.

You took a deep breathe, "I just wanted to say that Tom Kaulitz is my boyfriend." you announced, and the crowd went so wild you couldn't hear yourself speak.

Everyone who was watching you was in shock, as Ramona rushed onto stage and attempted to hijack the mic but you put your hand in front of her to prevent it. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Katrina yelled through the wing, as she rushed onto stage and dragged you by your arm.

Oh shit. What did I just do.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: feeling bery very tired. hope u enjoyed tho,