Chapter 7: Javi and Tom's first fight

Your arm conjoined with Tom's, walking away from Javi. You expected him to walk away too, but he followed you both. You glanced over your shoulder to see him trailing behind you, you had a feeling this wasn't going to end well.

"You gonna suck him off on the first date too whore?" he yelled, approaching you both. Your head spun around as quick as Tom's, you both stared in shock and disgust. No way he just said that. "The fuck did you just say to my girl?" Tom yelled back, clenching his fists. Your head whipped to the side, looking at Tom after he just called you his girl. You felt your face become warm, and your cheeks turn pink.

Tom stepped forward to Javi. "You heard me." Javi said with confidence. You were about to walk up and slap him really hard, but Tom punched him in the face instead for you. The sound of his fist meeting his face, and the sound of Javi collapsing onto the floor, hard. You looked down, your eyes widened. Blood spewed out from his nostrils, as he moaned and whined in pain. A bruise began to form in the center of his face. "What the fuck dude you just broke my fucking nose?!" he yelled, his hand cupping his damaged face.

You looked at Tom, who raised his hand to hit him again. A part of you wanted to run over and end it, but you also wanted Javi to receive the beating he deserved.

You looked around and saw everyone watching, kids stared in shock, licking away their ice creams as if they were watching a drama movie and a few people rushed over to end the fight. The two of them continued to fight eachother, behaving like animals. You stood in embarrassment.

You speed-walked over, yelling for Tom to stop so he wouldn't get in trouble. Two men stood between them, holding them back from throwing another punch. They continued to swear and yell at eachother like dogs barking at one another. You walked up to Tom, "Tom, stop. Let's just get out of here." you said, linking your arm around his again.

"NO! Why should we leave?! He should! He started this!" he yelled, swearing at Javi who just swore back. After a few minutes, Javi sat down on the gravel with a tissue and ice covering his nose, his face decorated in bruises. A husband and wife aided him, making sure he was alright and offered to drive him to hospital. You scoffed, he didn't deserve the attention he was getting. You sat next to Tom on a bench on the other side of the area, his dreads had fallen out of it's low bun, hanging down his back and over his shoulders. Blood smeared over his lips and nose, his face slightly being bruised. He was out of breathe and so was Javi.

You pulled out a tissue from your purse and wiped away the blood but most of it was already dry and stained his skin. "Hold this on your nose." you told him, as he pressed the tissue down onto the bridge of his nose. You pulled a hairtie off your wrist and held it out to him. "Thanks." he tied his dreads back into a bun. You looked down at his knuckles that were split open and busted, bruises forming around them and blood coating them. You looked over because someone had just taken a photograph of the two of you.

Fuck.

Paparazzi had already managed to discover you two were lurking around here.

Your hand covered the flash. "Tom, look." you said, tapping his arm. He looked up whilst still holding the tissue. He groaned in frustration. "Let's just get outta here." he said, rising up from the bench. You followed him back to his car.

You both entered back inside of the car. He stayed silent, the only sound in the car heard was the engine starting and his heavy breathing. His grip on the steering wheel tightened, as he began to drive off. The paparazzi wouldn't stop taking photos for not even a moment. Every second you drove away, flashes and sounds of cameras could be heard from behind you. You still felt hungry, but felt too scared and embarrassed to tell him.

After minutes of silence, Tom turned the steering wheel, pulling up into the Mcdonald's drive thru. It was like he could read your mind. You looked away and smiled, he still remembered you were hungry. "What do you wanna eat?" he asked, turning to look at you. "Just 6 nuggets." you told him.

The car drove up to the speaker.

"Hello, what can I get for you?"

"Can I get a uhh, cheeseburger large meal withhh 6 nuggets."

"Yep, was that coke for the drink?"

"Uhh yes please, that's all."

"Drive forward thank you."

He looked over at you, and you looked over at him. He smiled at you, and began playing a drumming beat against his legs with his fingers as he waited for the cars to move. After a minute, you finally reached the front window.

"Was that the cheeseburger meal and nuggets?" the lady asked.

"Yeah, card please." Tom said, reaching into his wallet. You leaned over him, the lady held out the card machine. You were about to tap your card before Tom pushed your arm away and tapped his. "TOM!" you yelled, pushing him. He laughed at you, as the lady handed him the receipt. She giggled, "have a nice day." and closed the window. You received your food at the next window shortly, and parked to eat your food.

The only sounds that filled the car was the sound of chewing and slurping. Tom taking bites of his burger, and you dipping your nuggets into the sauce and chewing them. "Your fucking those nuggets up, damn." he laughed, handing you his chips as well because he could tell how hungry you were. You laughed, covering your mouth as it was full of food. You threw a fry at him, "shut up." you laughed.

He laughed and ate the fry that landed in his lap. "As soon as we're done eating we're going to your house and cleaning you up." you told him. "Alright nurse y/n!" he said in a high-pitched child's voice. You gave him a side-eye and continued eating. Tom finished his food but you were still eating. "Do you wanna be any slower?"

You pulled his beanie down in front of his face and laughed. He laughed as well, flashing his teeth at you and adjusting his beanie back up.

You finally finished eating and Tom began driving over to his house.

You had a normal conversation, and everything felt calm, but you also found it odd that he just moved on and pretended nothing even happened.

Does this guy just get into fights everyday? Is it a usual thing for him to do?

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
yayy more y/n and tom but also javi ..ew. next chap will have more bonding and cute moments i promise, hope u enjoyed