Chapter 2: Heat of the moment

You stood there frozen, you felt so disgusted and also embarrassed since you thought he wanted you. You shook your head to yourself and frowned. You scoffed and walked back to the living room. You plopped down onto the couch, swirling your cup in your hand as you felt bored and tired. You sunk into your seat, your legs crossed. You felt sleepy and sweaty and were about to doze off before Abel sat down next to you.

"Hey y/n." he said, he sounded as drained as you were. "hey." you bluntly replied, staring down at your boots. "Not having fun?" he asked, turning his body towards you.

Was it that obvious?

You shook your head and took a sip of your drink. "I could say the same." he answered, sighing. "Gosh, I just wanna go home." you complained, leaning forward, your head resting onto your lap. Your hair fell in front of your face.

"You don't have to stay, you know." Abel reminded y0u. "Are you kidding?" I answered. "Karina would kill me." you told him, rubbing your forehead. "No offense but because I'm the most known out of Astral Crown I have no choice but to stay..." you said, trying not to sound like a bitch. You felt the alcohol starting to hit some more, feeling even tipsier. You laid your head onto Abel's shoulder, yawning.

"I feel like I'm about to pass out." Abel said, the weight of his head falling against yours. "Same." you moaned.

You leaned off of his shoulder and looked up at him, "are you drunk?" you asked him. His chocolate brown hair shook with his head. You gave him a 'are you sure dude' look, raising an eyebrow. He smirked and looked away, "maybe a bit tipsy." you both laughed.

"Aren't you 17?" you teased, "aren't you 18?" he teased back. "I'll tell your mom." you threatened, "jokes on you, my mom's a drunk too." he laughed, your jaw dropped and you looked away trying not to laugh, pressing your lips together. "It's alright you can laugh." he said. You giggled and avoided looking at him.

"It's alright happens to the best of us." you said patting his shoulder, giggling. You got up from the black leather couch, giving him your red cup. "I'll be back, gotta throw up." you told him.

You walked away and looked back to see him take a sip out of your drink. You squeezed your way through the amount of people, the air feeling hot and humid. At this point your eyeliner and mascara was smudged, your hair was frizzy and messed up and your cheeks were flushed.

You stumbled and pushed your way through the crowd, nearly tripping a few times. You could feel the loud bass of the music through your boots. The lights were so colourful and bright it made your head ache, you wouldn't be surprised if you just started barfing on the spot.

You finally reached the bathroom and turned the doorknob, swinging the door open to see two people making out. "Oh bro are you serious there's like six bedrooms in this house and three living rooms, get out." you pointed to the door. They quickly left, looking pissed but you couldn't care less because you felt like you were about to throw up all your organs.

You released your liquids into the toilet bowl, your eyes tearing up and your hands wrapped around your hair, holding it behind your neck. The taste of alcohol filled your mouth. You flushed the toilet and rinsed your mouth out and rubbed soap onto your hands, rinsing them too. You looked in the mirror and saw you were a complete mess. Your hands raked through your hair trying to bring the frizzy strands back down. You grabbed some toilet paper and wetted it with tap water and began wiping the smudged eyeliner and mascara.

Once you finished fixing yourself up, you opened the door to see Tom's tall figure looking down at you, his hand flat against the doorframe. You looked him up and down in loathesome and slid past him before his hand wrapped around your arm firmly. You huffed in annoyance and frustration. You looked up at him.

"What are you doing." you asked, trying to tug your arm out of his grip. "Y/n," he began to speak. "Can you let me go? You're fucking hurting me."

"Listen I regret what I said okay? Honestly, I do. I say shit in the heat of the moment that I don't mean it's a problem I have that I do to almost everyone I know." he explained. You were about to open your mouth to speak before he cut you off and continued to talk some more.

"I didn't get that girls number because I was interested, believe me. She's a famous producer Bill told me about and we wanna work with her. Yeah I noticed she tried flirting but I made it clear that I wasn't interested. Anyways, she's like forty years old." he explained to you. His grip on your arm loosened and let y0u go.

"I'm sorry I was rude, you just rubbed me the wrong way when you called me a promiscuous boy, because I don't want a girl I'm genuinely interested in to see me as that. You're a beautiful girl who deserves a beautiful date, so let me take you out as an apology and show you how interested I am."

Normally, you would've shut a man down if he did what Tom did. But he sounded so convincing and apologetic, and when you looked up at him, how could you say no to an offer like that? His piercing intimidating eyes staring back into yours. You didn't know if you would regret this.

You smiled and licked your lips, "okay, fine.". A grin grew across his face, seeing his pearly teeth again. "Alright, how does tomorrow at 3pm sound?" he asked, chewing his gum. You thought if you had anything during that time, you scoffed "ugh I've got plans then." you said, scrunching your face and shaking your head.

"Okaaay what about.. 7pm?" he asked. You nodded and smiled. His smile grew wider, "alright, see you tomorrow then beautiful."

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

idk if i like or hate this chapter... i feel like i could do better. but its alr