Chapter 14: The Rumour

*TW: PANIC ATTACK*
-

You arrived at Katrina's office, you felt so nervous you almost turned back and hesitated entering. But you had to, so you pulled open the glass door.

Her ginger secretary, Penelope, sat down near the entrance. "Hey y/n." she said, looking up from her computer screen. "Hey Penelope, Katrina called me here." she nodded, and picked up the telephone. "Katrina, y/n's here to see you now." she put the phone back down. "Go on through darling." she smiled.

You began fidgeting with your fingers, you'd gotten in trouble with Katrina before, and it never ended well.

You entered into her office.

"Y/n, sit down."

You gulped, sitting down and avoiding eye contact. Your heart was about to jump out of your chest and land on her desk from how scared you were. "The people are talking y/n, and it's not good." she said, leaning forward from her seat that creaked.

"You are constantly seen with different boys, nearly every week. And people are saying this weeks new guy is Tom Kaulitz. Do you know how bad that sounds?"

"Katrina, I promise you they are all strictly my friends."

"Yeah? What about this photo then?"

She spun her laptop around to reveal the photo of Tom kissing your neck. "Or this one." another photo of you being up close with Tom, wiping away his blood on his face. "And also the new scandal of Tom getting in a fight with your little ex, Javi."

"Katrina, the first photo I was drunk, the second photo means nothing, and it's not my fault the fight happened."

"Yes it is y/n."

"I CAN'T CONTROL TOM'S ACTIONS!" you defended.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" Katrina yelled. "Y/n, I don't hate you. But as your manager, I have a responsibility of keeping your reputation good, but you're making it VERY hard for me to do so." she said. "I've only ever dated one guy, I've only ever done it with one guy too." you defended.

"I know y/n, I believe you, but you know the press won't. You know how they are."

"What so I can't have male friends now? What about Travis, Jonah, and Abel?"

"You can y/n. It just looks bad when you're so close with them, especially when they take you back to their house or back to a hotel."

"I know."

You stared down at your sneakers. "You know, people say the amount of people Javi repeatedly cheated on you with is the amount of people you're fucking, as revenge." you looked up, your mouth open and your eyebrows crossed. You felt disgusted.

"And that's only one of the rumours."

"I.... I'll try to be more careful." you said, your voice trembled.

"Y/n, you're a young, lucky, loved and beautiful girl with alot of talent. Don't let it be ruined by men, please, for the band's sake, focus on your career."

You nodded, and left her office. You exited the building, standing in the parking lot. You felt so much rage and stress you nearly fainted. Your fists were clenched in anger, you felt so fucking restricted, you hated being famous. You missed your old, unknown life. But then again, enjoyed the support and people you've met along the way of fame, and the fun events the journey led you to.

You felt like hitting something, and impulsively kicked over a bin. "FUCK!" you yelled, your leg swung at the bin. It knocked over, all of it's rubbish spilling out, a corner of the bin broke which was the corner your foot met when you kicked it.

You lowkey regretted it because your foot began to feel sore right after.

You hated the feeling of knowing you couldn't see Tom anymore, freely. You enjoyed being around him so much, you felt so loved and warm whenever around him. He made you feel something, like you could surrender yourself to him. The person you enjoyed being with most, the media prevented you from seeing now out of lies, you felt so powerless. You were being talked about badly, everything said was lies, and it stopped you from seeing the man who comforted you and made you forget about all your struggles and problems. You wouldn't be able to feel that now, and there is nothing you can do about it. You felt so much hatred for the entire world you began hyperventilating.

Your breathing became out of control, your hands began to feel numb and your throat began to close up. You felt like weights were dropped onto your chest, applying heavy pressure onto your ribs that prevented your lungs from receiving any air. Your breathes were short and quick, your patterns were uncontrollable.

You couldn't enjoy time with him anymore like you did once before, and it was going to be a challenge to prevent more rumours from spreading, even if you put in the effort of not seeing him.

Fuck this.

You tried to breathe but couldn't you cried, tried to scream, tried to just breathe but you couldn't. You were so angry you began crying which just made your breathing even worse.

What the fuck is wrong with you?! Just breathe!

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: another chapter its a lil short im sorry, but i hope the drama in this made up for it. hope u guys enjoyed <3