Chapter 43: Cinderella's carriage

Tom's eyebrows crossed and turned to see what you were staring at, his face dropped as well when he saw Lena taking Javi's hand and dragging him across the ice. "Are they stalking us?" he scoffed. You just started laughing, "does he bring every girl he does over here?" you joked, taking Tom's hand and continuing to skate.

After ten minutes of skating, you decided to go take a break and saw Jonah sitting down outside of the rink. You walked over to him and sat down. "What's wrong?" you asked, he didn't answer. "Is this about Fiona and Georg?" you said, tilting your head to the side. He didn't answer and just rolled his eyes, "there will be plenty more fish in the sea, idiot." you said, getting up from the seat and returning back to the ice again to see Tom and Bill skating together.

You didn't wanna interrupt their bonding time and instead caught up to Fiona who was skating alone, Georg was helping Gustav. "Is he mad at me?" she asked. "Who cares? He's acting like he's got a stick stuck up his ass, don't worry about him." you said. She didn't seem happy though, and just sighed. She stared at you, then down at your neck and her eyes widened. "Uhmm..." she said, pressing her lips together. "Looks like you and Tom have been spending time together, oh my gosh is that why you disappeared from the party?!" she laughed. "Shhhh!" you hissed, slapping her arm and she just giggled.

You then sped up and caught up to Ramona, who was staring at Lena and Javi as she slowly skated. She looked over at you when you came next to her, giving you a smile and staring down at the ice as she slowly glided forward. She then pulled her pair of wireless headphones over her head and switched on her music, you took that as a signal to leave her alone and skated away, heading towards Tom and Bill. You saw Tom scrape the ice with the blade of his skate and he bent down to grab a chunk of the ice and threw it at Bill. Bill threw his hands up and yelled at him to stop but he just laughed and did it even more. "Tom I will fight you." he threatened. You laughed and grabbed a piece of the ice too and threw it onto Tom's back. "OW!" he yelped, grabbing his back and turning around to see you but you quickly skated away and Bill was laughing at him.

After some more time of skating, you all began to feel bored and left to go get some lunch across the street. "What do you guys feel like eating?" you asked, as you walked down the street. "Mcdonalds." Bill quickly answered. You all agreed and entered the place, waiting in line. You and Tom waited in line, he stood behind you with his hands wrapped around your waist. He placed a kiss onto the side of your neck below your ear, making you feel flustered. You moved your head back, allowing him to place more kisses and closed your eyes but then remembered you were in public so you pushed him away from you and moved forward in line. "Idiot." you whispered, pushing him and he laughed. "You better hope no one saw that." you said, crossing your arms. "Relaxxxxx" he teased, placing a kiss behind your ear. You rolled your eyes and stepped forward in line.

You ordered and while you were digging in your bag for your card, Tom tapped his card instead. You looked up confusion when you heard the card machine beep, you turned around and gave him a 'are you serious' look. He pretended to look confused, "what happened?" he asked. You rolled your eyes and took the receipt thanking the cashier and Tom laughed. You decided to do the same to him and you had your card in your hand ready to tap, once he finished ordering, you were about to pay for him but he moved your arm away and used his other hand to pay. You put up your hand as if you were about to slap him but just shoved him instead and he laughed as he took the receipt. Your order numbers were called out shortly afterwards, and you headed to the table where the rest of the others sat.

As soon as you sat down, everyone was staring at you. "What?" you asked confused, placing the bag of food down. Tom sat down, as you sat next to him and they all looked away trying not to laugh. "Y/n do you like... Need to burrow some foundation?" Ramona giggled. Your eyebrows furrowed, she pointed to her neck and your eyes widened when you realised. Your face felt warm and began to regret not covering them up, Tom just laughed and you kicked him from underneath the table. "Are you guys dating?!" Travis gasped. You rolled your eyes and Tom looked at you, hoping you would answer, but you didn't.

"Yes we are." he answered for you, putting his arm around your shoulder and putting a fry in his mouth. They were all shocked and happy, "BRO I KNEW IT!" Travis gasped. "For how long?" Jonah asked, "...Since yesterday." you answered. "Ohhhhhh" they all gave eachother looks as they began to put two and two together. "So that's why you disappeared yesterdayyyy" Bill joked and Tom kicked him, as everyone laughed. "Well you guys look you had a fun time..." Bill added, looking at both of your necks.

After you had finished eating, you decided to walk around the area more. You held Tom's hand in yours as you walked, entering shops and looking at the clothes inside. Pandora then caught your eye, and you immediately walked in, pushing the door open. You stared at the glass displays, examining the silver jewellery. Your eyes laid upon a specific necklace that you couldn't stop staring at, it had blue gems and a pendant of Cinderella's carriage dangling from it. Tom noticed you staring at it, as he looked at you then back at the necklace. You were so drawn to it, and it was visibly obvious. "You like that one?" he asked, you nodded "it's beautiful." you said, your eyes admiring it's details.

Your eyes finally pulled away from the necklace, and moved onto examining the next pieces of jewellery.

And as you were doing that, you were too busy to notice Tom had bought the necklace for you, as he carried the small bag in his hand.

You finished browsing in there and left, Tom following behind. He grabbed your hand, and passed the bag into your hand. You looked down at the bag then back up at him with your signature 'are you serious' look. You opened the bag and opened the box to reveal the necklace you were looking at. "Tom." you said, your tongue sliding against your teeth. "Just shh and let me put it on." he said, holding the necklace delicately in his hands. His hands glided over the back of your neck, moving your hair over to one side of your shoulder, as he connected the necklace together. He placed a kiss on the back of your neck before he moved your hair back into it's place. He stood in front of you and smiled when he saw you smiling.

You placed your hand onto the back of his neck and placed a kiss onto his lips, as one of his hands were around your waist. "Thank you my love." you said, pulling away from him and his hand slid away from your waist. His cheeks became pink and he looked surprised to see you use that nickname, as you've only ever called him Tom.

You continued to walk around and caught Bill in a shop with Ramona, and you both waved at him. They smiled and waved back. You then began to hear and feel your phone ring in your bag, as you looked down and reached inside, pulling it out. "Hello?"

"I am so disappointed in you, y/n. You lied to me." Katrina spoke, and your smile dropped.

-
AUTHOR'S NOTE: i might upload a third chap.. idk yet but hope u enjoyed