Chapter 28: Caught red-handed

Your jaw dropped and hit the floor. You both froze, Tom's arm still over your shoulder. You were caught red-handed. You were both stunned and left speechless to see the group of them standing there, as if they knew, as if they were waiting.

"I cannot believe you y/n! You were caught with another guy earlier tonight and now I see you with Tom Kaulitz! Are you serious?! Do you not remember what I told you?! You sat in my office, and told me you were going to do better! For your band mates and for you! For your repuation and your friends reputation! You are so selfish!" she yelled, her hands placed on her hips. You glanced over at Ramona, who stared back at you in disbelief, her arms crossed, her black almond eyes filled with a look of disapproval. You felt so much shame and regret. Then your eyes lingered to Javi, who grinned at you as if he were happy to see this all unfold, you felt sick. You caught Lena smiling too, she probably plotted for this to happen.

Tom's arm drifted away from your shoulder, his mouth open too. "Katrina, Ramona—"

"SHUT UP!" Lena snapped, "you're a ceritfied slut y/n." she laughed. "How could you lie to your manager and your friends? For a guy you wanted to fuck? Just imagine if Travis found out you were too busy fucking Tom Kaulitz in his own garage instead of being there on his birthday, celebrating with him." she added. You thought about how bad that sounds, and felt instant embarrassment. "I bet you did this! You brought them all here! You've always had a fucking problem with me!" you yelled, stepping forward to swing at her but Javi stood in front of you. She laughed, "who do you think leaked the photo?" she exposed. Your eyes widened when you realised.

She's been planning this all along, and everything was playing out exactly how she wanted. She leaked the photo of you and Tom at the party, Bill told you to not tell Tom about what Katrina said because Lena would've wanted him to not know, Bill told her about you and Tom making out after he went to go get food and that's why she invited you shopping, and now she probably watched Tom follow you to the garage and gathered everyone to come and catch you two in there.

She knew what she was doing all along, Lena is actually a manipulative gaslighting fake ass mean girl.

"Javi, get the fuck out of my way." you demanded, but he remained in place. "No." he teased, bending down to your level. "What? You think she wants you? I've heard about how much of a slut she is herself, you two have so much in common, maybe you should fuck again.". Your eyes lingered to Ramona again, who looked so sad and disappointed in you, like she trusted you but you didn't enough to atleast tell her. You just stared at her, your angry expression turning into a guilty one. You felt like crying, but refused to in front of Javi or Lena. You didn't know how to reply, you were overwhelmed.

Thoughts raced through your mind, your body didn't know how to react, you were in actual shock.

"Speak up!" Lena pushed, which sent you to your limit and you slapped her really hard across the face your arm stung after and a red hand-print marked her cheek.

She stared in disbelief, holding her face in pain. You pushed her so hard she landed on her ass, and you raised your hand to hit her again but were pulled back roughly by the shoulder from Javi.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Tom yelled, shoving Javi away from you, hard, he stumbled back trying to catch his balance. "I don't give a fuck about this dating shit! Y/n, you come with me NOW!" Katrina yelled, her hand latching onto your wrist and dragging you. "NO!" you screamed, aggressively pulling your arm out of her grip. "Excuse me?!" she screamed back. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MY MANAGER! I'M NOT BEING SELFISH! YOU ARE!" you yelled, your voice cracking and trembling with sadness. You were on the verge of breaking down into tears, you felt them form in your eyes and desperately tried to hold them back from escaping and travelling down your face. "WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW ME TO BE WITH SOMEONE I LOVE FOR ONCE?!" you couldn't hold back your tears anymore, as they streamed down your face. You were a mess, you were drunk and you were allowing your brain to do whatever it wanted, you had no control of what you were saying or doing.

"Because I allowed that last time and look where it's led you to. You dated a man who constantly cheated on you right in front of your eyes and gave you a terrible repuation, and you and I both know the same would happen if you dated Tom! Your reputation is already so ruined y/n, don't make it worse. For the sake of fucking Astral Crown and you." Katrina told you. "And if I want Tom?" you asked. She stared at you with a disappointed look and sighed, "more than your career?" she asked. You looked at her, thinking.

You hesitated.

"I..." you stared at the ground, then back at Tom who was arguing and yelling at Lena and Javi. You then looked at Ramona, who stared at you with an upset expression across her face, her arms still crossed. You glanced at Travis, Jonah, and Abel who were too drunk and distracted, having so much fun on the dance floor with everyone else. You turned your head back to Katrina, thinking about your career and how much you loved it. But you loved Tom so much too.

"I... I don't know I..." you said, covering your face and crying.

You were so stressed and drunk and pressured to answer, but you just couldn't choose.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: heyyy yallll late upload i know i know and im so sorry for this chap its kinda shit but i hope u enjoyed!