Chapter 19: Bored

You woke up in the morning, you slept so good last night despite everything that happened.

You felt relief when you remembered you didn't have any early plans until later when you had to go out with Lena.

You groaned, your arms and legs stetching over the edges of the bed. You pulled the duvet off of you, sitting up. You stared into space for what felt like a good hour, before you actually got up to go brush your teeth. You entered your bathroom, the brightness of the lights hurt your eyes. You rubbed your eyes and tied your hair back.

You finished cleansing your teeth, and left your bedroom.

It was just you and Larissa at home. Your mum was most likely at work, you didn't know where your dad was and you didn't care, and Miles was at work too.

You thought about what you should make for breakfast as you hopped down the stairs. You decided on pancakes and made some for you and Larissa, decorating them in fruits and syrups.

"Mmmhh what's that smell?" Larissa moaned, the sweet smell leading her to the kitchen. You finished flipping over the last pancake and placing it onto the plate. "You can put some stuff on your pancakes, they're all here." You said, pushing the plate of pancakes towards her and pointing to the different toppings you scattered out onto the table that she could select from. "Yummm why don't you cook breakfast every morning?" Larissa said, as she sat down to dig in.

You looked over at her, scrunching your face. "I've got things to do and places to be, it just happens I don't today." you explained, placing the dirty pan and spatula into the sink so you could wash them all up afterwards. "I know, I know. Living the celebrity life." she joked. You sighed, you wish Larissa was the famous one.

You both finished eating, your mouth and hands were sticky so you went to go wash them. "I'll wash the dishes." Larissa said from behind you. She pulled out some dishwashing soap and began scrubbing the dishes. "I'll dry then." you replied, pulling out a tea towel and drying the dishes. This entire morning felt so awkward and made you realise how distant you are from your sister, you feel like you're closer to your manager Katrina than Larissa, and it was sad.

You spent the rest of your morning trying to make yourself useful by cleaning around the house. You felt so bored and everyone else was busy. Larissa later that morning had to catch a train to her uni, so you were left alone.

You wished Tom was here with you, you missed his presence.

You suddenly got the idea of watching the interview the four of them were currently in.

You turned on the TV, switching to the channel they were on. And of course, they were on the subject of dating.

"What about you Bill? You've always been single."

You watched Bill nervously laugh, "No, no, I just haven't been interested in anyone."

"Or no one has been interested in you." Tom joked. The audience laughed, and you did too. "Shush." Bill laughed, pushing Tom.

"What about you Tom? You haven't been with anyone ever since you dated miss Schneider which was nearly— what? Three years ago now? You having trouble moving on?" The interviewer pushed. "No no, absolutely not. I'm very focused on my career right now, too busy to bring anymore girls to my room." Tom explained. You felt relief that he didn't say anything, but at the same time, lowkey wanted everyone to know. You noticed Bill gave him a side eye and raised an eyebrow at him when he gave that answer, and giggled.

The rest of the interview felt boring so you turned it off.

You literally felt so bored you were going to rip your eyeballs out. You checked your phone to see if you missed any calls, and saw Lena had texted you.

"Hey girl, me and Bill will pick ya up at 3pm on the dot. Cya xx"

You looked at the time amd saw it was only 12PM. This was gonna be the longest wait of your life.

You decided to just turn on some music and dance out of pure boredom. You turned on "I wanna dance with somebody" by Whitney Houston and turned up the volume, beginning to dance and sing loudly all around the house.

Singing, pointing with your fingers, shaking your hair in the air. Moving your shoulders to the beat, lipsyncing the lyrics. You hopped around the living room, this was a whole ass workout, but it was a fun one. You felt so much energy you kept moving around till you were sweaty and your hair was frizzy.

It was time for a shower, but instead, you decided to take a bath to kill more time. You let the feeling of warmness sink into you, you always just took showers to be quicker and realised how much better and refreshing a bath is.

I should do this more often

You kept vibing to the music that played from downstairs, it was so loud you could still hear it. You decided to shave your entire body, making sure you got all the spots. You rubbed the lavender bodywash against your body, rinsing it off afterwards with the bubbly water. You began washing your hair, massaging your fingers through your scalp. After you finished, you took your time applying some skin products onto your face. Using a face roller and massager on your face, and some other tools. You felt so clean, you wished you had the time to do this more often.

After you finished, you wrapped a towel around you and put some hair products into your hair and blowdryed it afterwards. You had time to style your hair, and decided to try something different. So you put in some curlers and rolled them up your head. You unwrapped your towel and tied your black silk robe onto you.

You headed to your closet, choosing out what you should wear. You pulled out a black tube top with a butterfly graphic design printed onto it and a jean miniskirt, you paired them with a black heart buckle belt some black boots with shoelaces and knitted black gloves. You grabbed out a pair of knitted black long-socks that reached your knees to match the gloves. You pulled out some wrap fashion sunglasses and silver heart shaped hoop earrings and a silver heart pendant necklace. On top of the outfit, you wore a black fur-hooded jacket.

You put the outfit on and admired your self in the mirror.

Hmph, cute

You went back to the bathroom to do your hair and decided on just a high claw clip ponytail. You decided to do a smoky eye look, you finished your base and applied dark red lipgloss. Some highlighter on your cheekbones and nose. Eyeliner around your eyes, and eyeshadow over and under your eyes.

You left your bedroom, quickly grabbing your black purse and packing stuff you needed into it. You ran downstairs and saw it was 2:54PM.

Bro. I intentionally took my time yet I still have to wait some more.

You groaned, you just couldn't wait any longer.

But thank God, Lena and Bill happened to arrive early as you heard a honk sound outside.

-
AUTHOR'S NOTE: yesyes ikik this chap was VERY boring but i promise the next ones won't be. i hope u enjoyed... even tho u probs didnt (im sorry ok)