Chapter 29: Everyone knows

(tw, panic attack)

-

You just walked away, feeling dizzy and stumbling. The alcohol really began to hit your system now, at the worst time, and the brightness of the party lights hurt your eyes and made your head ache. You held onto the wall for support, squeezing through the crowd that pushed you against the wall as they danced.

You exited out the house, finally catching some fresh air. The coldness of the breeze hit your skin, you were only in a short dress and felt really cold. You shivered, holding your arms as goosebumps trailed over your body. Down your spine and arms and across your bare legs. You stumbled in your heels, holding the brick wall before you leaned back against it, sliding down and landing onto the cement.

You began to cry, finally letting it out. Tears ran down your face, landing into your mouth and down your chin. You pushed your hair back through your fingers, as your mascara and eyeliner smudged down with your tears. You covered your mouth, whimpering. Your lips quivered and you felt so much sadness crying wasn't even enough.

Then you began having another panic attack. Your breathing broke out of it's pattern, your chest moving up and down rapidly and you could feel your ribcage being pressed down, your chest tightened and your heart violently beat out of control, hammering so hard it could burst out of your chest. You tried to catch your breathing, trying to calm down and follow a breathing pattern. You tried to count numbers and think of something else, but it wouldn't stop.

Your hands felt numb, your throat began to close up and you felt like you weren't capable of controlling your body anymore, like something just took over you.

Breathe.
1, 2, 3.
In and out.
Count to ten
Count backwards
Think of something!

You attempted to stop, but your body refused to.

"Y/n?" Fiona called, staring at you in your wrecked and messed up state. "F-Fiona!" you stuttered, as she bent down and hugged you. Your breathing began to slow down, and she let go of you, staring into your eyes. Your heart's pace slowed down too, and you felt more calm.

"Tom, Lena, Javi, Katrina, Ramona, they all—"

"I know." she said.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "Everyone knows." she told you. You covered your mouth and cried, "I don't wanna freak you out but Lena told everyone and threats to tell the media too. I immediately began looking for you when I heard." she explained to you. You covered your face, sobbing. "What the fuck am I supposed to do now?!"

She stared at you, wishing she had an answer. "I just wanna go home." you said, releasing your hands away from your face and looking at her with glossy eyes. Tom then left the house, you watched as he lit a cigarette and began blowing out the smoke of it. Your face dropped, you didn't know if you should call him over to you or not. Fiona turned around to see what you were staring at.

He turned around to walk to his car, and saw his nose was bleeding and his knuckles were busted.

Did he get into another fight with Javi?!

He noticed you, and stopped in his tracks. You stared back at him, your makeup smudged underneath your eyes. He walked over to you and sat down, his cigarette in between his fingers. "You okay?" he asked, looking over at you. You shook your head, looking back at him. "Did you fight him again?" you asked, he smiled and looked away. "I couldn't resist, his face is too punchable. You should see him right now." he laughed, you couldn't help but smile.

"Think you could drop me off home?" you impulsively asked. "Yeah." he replied, smoking his cigarette. You got up, dusting your back and holding your hand out for him to grab and pulled his weight up from the cement.

You waved at Fiona, forcing a smile. She waved back, and got up.

You stumbled while you walked over to his car, his arm over your shoulder protectively. You knew you shouldn't be with him right now but did it anyway. He opened the car door for you and after you both entered the car he started it up, and began driving away. Minutes of silence filled the car, the atmosphere was so awkard before he placed his hand onto your thigh, comforting you. You leaned your head against the window and cried, he quickly looked over at you and then back at the road. "Baby, why are you crying?" he asked, his thumb rubbing your thigh, the other wrapped around the steering wheel. "Why am I crying?!" you asked, turning your head to face him. "I probably just lost all my fucking friends!" you cried. "You don't know that yet."

"Tom, I know Katrina. She's going to make them break contact with me, turn against me, I don't even know if I'm part of the fucking band anymore. And fuck your brother, fuck Lena, fuck Javi, fuck Katrina." you cried. He frowned shaking his head, not knowing how to respond to make you feel better. "I'm sorry." was all he could say to you. You laughed through your tears, "you shouldn't be the one apologising to me."

You arrived at a stoplight, and Tom used the time to place a comforting kiss onto your forehead. You looked at him with sadness filled in your eyes. His palm cupped your face, his thumb rubbing your cheek, wiping away the tears.

After a long drive you arrived at your house, Tom guided you to the front door with his around your waist, unlocked your door for you and led you up to your bedroom.

He shut your bedroom door, the room was dark and the house was quiet. "Arms up." Tom told you, as you raised your hands up and he pulled your dress over you. You kicked your heels off too. He dropped the dress onto the floor and entered your closet for a shirt and pants, pulling out a pair of pajamas and began dressing you. He grabbed the hairtie off your wrist and tied your hair back into a low bun, placing a kiss onto the back of your neck. He walked over to your bed and pulled down the covers so you could lay down.

You crawled onto your bed and stretched before you laid down onto your side. He pulled the covers over you, kissing your forehead and kneeling down. His hand pushed back your hair, caressing your y/h/c locks. "I love you, y/n. Please don't stress my love, sleep well and don't think about it. You rest at home, relax and I will deal with everything, okay? Let me handle things my way if you know what I mean." he laughed. "Tom, please don't go and fight everyone involved to solve this." you both giggled. "I'm joking, I'll deal with everyone properly, don't worry." he told you, kissing you again on your cheek. "Good night baby." he said, his hand gliding away from your face.

You leaned over and tugged on his arm. He was confused and looked down at you.

"Stay."

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: i don't like my writing in this chapter. i feel like i can do better, i'm sorry. but hope u enjoyed anyways.