Chapter 13: Lunch with Fiona

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey yalll sorry for the late upload i had school and after went to go get lunch with my best friend which gave me the inspiration to write this chapter so enjoy, i'll try uploading atleast one more chapter later today before i sleep.

-

The next day, Fiona called to ask if you wanted to get lunch together, you agreed.

You both entered the restaurant, pulling out the wooden chairs and sitting down.

"How long has it been since we've went out?" you asked, rubbing your hands together since y0u felt cold. "Months." Fiona replied. "I'm sorry I haven't gotten a chance to see you, it's just that after the band started gaining attention we've been way more busy and I've barely had time to do things for myself, I've just gotten lucky this week and managed to squeeze in a few times where I could hang out with my friends." you explained. She shook her head and waved her hand, "don't stress y/n, I know we're best friends and us not going out for a bit doesn't change that. I'm just glad to be here with you today." she smiled.

A waitress approached your table, setting down waters and menus. "Hello, my name's Jane and I'll be serving you today." the lady smiled, pulling her pen off the collar of her shirt and clicking it. A notepad in her other hand. You both picked up the menus, scanning the food. "The Old School Cheese burger sounds so good." you expressed. "Yeah, I think I'll get the golden chicken tenders though." she replied. "Alright, anything else?"

"Yeah, can I also just get a plate of chips and a glass of Blood Orange, please?" you asked. The waitress began writing your order down. "I'll have a Blood Orange too, please." Fiona added. The waitress nodded and walked off to pass on your order to the kitchen.

"Anything new?" you asked, your fingers pinching your straw as you took a sip of your icey water. "Mmm... no, not really. But, did you hear about Jonah confessing to me with a dance routine?!" Fiona laughed. You giggled, "Travis told us. You know he's liked you ever since he saw you, he wouldn't shut up about you and whenever we made plans he'd ask if you were coming and if you weren't he'd ask if he could invite you."

"I know, he was the one that invited me to the beach."

"Of course he did."

"He flirted the entire time I was there... even after I rejected him." she shook her head. "Enough about my love life though, I noticed a little something-something going on between you and Tom." she raised an eyebrow, smirking. You smirked and looked down, "we're just friends..." you said, looking up at her, "... for now." you added, taking another sip of your water. Fiona gasped, "you like him!"

"So?"

"That's so cute, I can see you two together. The 'promiscuous' girl and 'promiscuous' boy." she laughed.

"Promiscuous girl?" you questioned. "That's your nickname, isn't it? Well, atleast that's what the media says. I don't know how true it is though." she asked, drinking out of her water. "Is that really what they call me?"

"Well yeah, I thought you knew."

"No, I didn't." you began thinking to yourself.

Do people believe that?

"You know he got into a fight with Javi." you exposed, Fiona's jaw dropped. "Girl, who won?"

"Obviously Tom!" you responded.

You two gossiped some more about things that happened while you two were away from eachother, before the waitress finally arrived with your food. The smell of the grilled patty and cheese filled your nostrils. "Oh my gosh, this smells so good." you shared, your eyes rolling back from the sniff you took of your burger before you took a big bite out of it. You could barely chew, putting up your hand to cover your mouth.

You went on with your conversation, but kept thinking about how the media thinks you're a promiscuous girl.

"Fiona."

"Y/n."

"I'm sorry to go back to this again but, I wanna know more about what the media thinks of me."

"Oh, I don't know. They think you're dating Tom obviously. They think you're with different guys every month, which is probably why they call you that. But honestly, I couldn't care less if it's true or not because you do you girl, good for you if you're pulling that much men, just shows how hot and wanted you are."

"I've only dated one person." you replied, but in the end you didn't give a fuck about what people thought because you knew you and you knew how the media was.

"I think you and Tom are the number one trending topic right now." she informed you. "Really?"

"Uhm yes, girl everyone loves you two together but y' know, some crazy fangirls are also jealous and hate on you because they think they have a chance with him."

You were about to reply before you were interrupted by a fifteen year old girl. "Hi sorry to bother you, but are you y/n l/n?" she asked, holding her tiny camera in her hand.

"Oh, yes I am."

Her eyes brightened, a smile grew across her face. "I'm sorry if you're busy but can I please take a photo with you?" she asked. "Of course you can!" you said, taking her pink camera and raising it up in the air. You poked out your tongue and put your arm over the girl's shoulder, and took the photo. "Thank you so much." she said, wrapping her arms around you. "You're welcomeee, have a nice day." you said, smiling back at her.

"Y/n, you're so sweet." Fiona said to you. You smiled. "I love meeting girls who support me."

The girl must've posted the photo online later because now everyone was aware of you being at the restaurant, which caused you to leave due to overcrowding. Paparazzi followed the both of you and your day was ruined because they refused to leave you alone. "I can't get one day for myself." you complained, buckling in your seatbelt.

Your phone began to ring, it was Katrina, your manager. "Ugh, perfect. Just what I wanted." you scoffed and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Get to my office right fucking now, y/n."

Shit. What happened now?

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: i like writing ab y/n and fiona so much idk why lmao, sorry if this chap was a bit boring but the next wil be better. also do u guys want me to upload a part where i describe and put photos of what each of the charavters look like or leave it to ur imagination? pls lmk. hope u enjoyeddd