Chapter 5: Getting ready

By the time you arrived home, it was already 5pm. You only had two hours to get ready before Tom came to pick you up. You quickly hopped out of Abel's car, waving goodbye to Ramona and him. They drove away, and you unlocked your front door, pushing it open. You quickly ran up the stairs.

"Hello to you too!" your mum yelled from downstairs. You ran to your bedroom too quickly to say hi back, and shut the door. You scavenged through your closet, pulling drawers and moving clothes apart, searching for something to wear. You didn't know if you should wear something casual, or something fancy. You pulled out a black miniskirt and a thin grey one sleeve top with a skull imprinted on it. "Ew." you said to yourself, tossing it away and continuing to dig through the piles of clothes.

You began to whine and feel anxious because everything was either pajamas or something fancy for a party. The struggles of being a celebrity... you don't feel like you need casual clothes because you only go to special events, so you don't buy any. You raced out of your room and bursted into your sisters, Larissa, who was on a Skype call with her friends. "Do you knock??" she said, spinning in her chair.

You ignored her and open her drawers, pulling out a pair of dark-wash flare jeans that had an embroidered floral design, fly-flap back pockets. You then found a cute low-cut black tank top with a tiny pink bow in the middle, a lace trim around the top and hem of the shirt. Your mouth opened in surprisment at the clothes she had in her closet, "Since when do you have such cute clothes?!" you questioned.

It was a little cold so you began searching for a jacket as well, and found a black fur-hooded jacket to go with it. For shoes, you grabbed a pair of black high top converses. You rushed back to your bedroom, and laid the outfit onto your bed, checking the time on the clock beside your bed and saw it was 5:42PM.

Shit.

You quickly stripped nude and hopped into the shower, rushing to scrub your skin and hair. You hopped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around your body and plugged in your blowdryer to dry your hair. You quickly dried the remaining water drops off your body using your towel, then pulled out your drawers to pick out a pair of bra and underwear.

You thought to yourself for a moment,

Should I wear a cute matching set?

Nah, it's just the first date, no need.

But hey, it is Tom Kaulitz...

Ew no you wouldn't do someone on the first date.

You picked out a simple white bralette and black underwear, and slid them on. You quickly shoved the jeans and top on. You put on a pair of socks and rushed into the bathroom to begin your makeup and hair. You clipped your hair back for now, so you could focus on your makeup. You put on your base, then moved on to your eye makeup, which was followed by black winged eyeliner and a discreet black eyeshadow above and below your eyes. You applied blush, then ended the look with a pink gloss.

You moved onto your hair, which you decided to tie into half up half down and tied a pink ribbon onto the tied part, to match the pink bow on your top.

You checked the time to see it was 6:48PM now.

You suddenly felt a feeling of butterflies flutter around in your stomach, up to your throat. You smiled with excitement, yet felt very nervous. You prepared your black purse as well, slipping your phone, keys, and wallet into it. You also grabbed a pack of mints because you never know... one thing could lead to another. You swung your purse onto your shoulder, and walked downstairs.

You were greeted by your mother, who was sitting in the living room, cuddling up by your dad and watching a TV show. "Well, don't you look lovely." she expressed, you smiled. "Thanks mom." you said, leaning over the sofa kissing her cheek. "Where are you off to looking like that?" your dad asked.

"Oh, nowhere, just out with a friend." you told him. He didn't ask anything else. You put on your converses, looking at the clock hung on the wall near the front door and saw it was only 6:52PM.

You decided to join your parents on the couch, plopping down onto the couch, trying to watch the TV show, but you felt REALLY bored.

After what felt like an hour, it was finally 7:02PM. You bounced up from the couch excitedly. "By mom, by dad!" you waved, they waved back and you skipped to the front door. You peeked outside the window and saw Tom's car parked out front. The feeling of butterflies returning again. You swung the door open, and closed it behind you.

You quickly adjusted your shirt and brushed your hair through your fingers, and hopped down the frontsteps. You opened the car door, butterflies surging through your entire body so much you were about to start floating. You sat onto the leather passenger seat, closing the door behind you. "Hey." you said, moving your fringe out of your face. Tom looked you up and down, his tongue playing with his piercing, one hand gripped the steering wheel.

"You look stunning y/n." he said, looking at you in the eyes which made you feel like you were melting into the seat.

You looked away grinning, "thank you Tom." you said, your cheeks tinted into a pink shade.

You looked back at him and saw him smiling too, as he began driving off, his cheeks becoming red at the sight of you.

You pulled the mirror down from the top of the car, looking at your hair and makeup. You pushed the mirror back up and watched out the windshield, passing by cars and stoplights. You looked over at Tom, he noticed you staring and quickly glanced at you and back on the road.

"What?" he said, laughing nervously. "Nothing, you're just quiet." you told him. "Yeah because my heart is about to beat out of my chest at how beautiful you are." he said. You laughed, your cheeks becoming even more warm.

After a few more minutes, you finally began a conversation and nothing felt awkward. You felt like genuine friends, but you also had an attraction to him, and he had attraction to you, and you both knew that.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
olay imma admit i really like this chapter its soc ute and the actual date (aka the next chapter) is gonna be even cuter soo hope u enjoyed this one and are preparing for the next