Chapter 21: Our situations aren't different

"Excuse me?!" she yelled, in her annoying high pitched voice. "You're fucking excused." you yelled back, in an even bitchier tone. Bill turned to look at her, her face turned red and her fists clenched. You stood up from your seat, otherwise if you stayed any longer you would've slapped her so hard her soul would leave her body.

They both stared in shock, as you picked up your bags to leave, you reached your limit. Lena was such a bitch, a mean girl straight of a high school movie.

Bill got up from his seat, running after you. "Wait y/n why are you leaving?" he asked, placing his hand onto your shoulder. "Are you fucking dumb or blind? Did you not just see what happened?" you spat at him, smacking his hand off of you. "Okay I know, but you don't have to leave because of that. Let's—"

"I don't wanna hear it Bill, just go back to your 'friend'. I couldn't care less if you want me to stay, because you were acting just like her!" you yelled, walking away as quickly as you could before he could reply. You were so mad at Lena, and so disappointed in Bill you couldn't even feel anger towards him, you just felt upset.

You called a Taxi to drive you home.

In the car, you called Tom to tell him what happened.

"Tom." you took a deep breathe so you could compose your anger. "Hi beautiful, how are you?"

"I just went out with your brother and Lena and I'm trying—"

"Wait wait wait, slow down. You went out with Lena?" he asked, seeming angry.

"Yeah, anyways not the point—"

"AND BILL?! MY BROTHER BILL?!" he yelled.

"Yes oh my fucking gosh why are you yelling at me? Let me fucking talk!" you yelled back

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH LENA?!"

"Tom I really don't wanna yell right now I'm in a Taxi—"

"NAH NAH NAH, WHY THE FUCK WOULD GO OUT WITH LENA MY FUCKING EX AND NOT TELL ME? YOU SAW HOW MUCH I DON'T LIKE HER AND HOW I WAS SO ANGRY AT BILL WHEN HE INVITED HER TO THE BEACH WITH US WITHOUT ASKING FIRST, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK? SERIOUSLY? YOU KNEW I WOULDN'T BE COMFORTABLE, IS THAT WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME AND JUST DID IT WITHOUT ASKING?"

"I DON'T NEED TO FUCKING ASK YOU TO GO OUT WITH A FRIEND!"

"YEAH WELL YOU SHOULD ASK WHEN YOUR FRIEND IS MY FUCKING EX. SO BYE Y/N, ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOUR 'FRIEND'."

"TOM CALM THE FUCK DOWN—" you yelled, but he hung up.

You stared at your phone in disbelief, your jaw fell open. "Fuck." you whispered, trying to call him back again but it just went to voicemail. "FUCK!" you yelled, giving up.

"Everything alright?" the driver asked. "Yes." you said, scoffing and rolling your eyes. You crossed your arms and leaned back into your seat. You asked the driver to drop you off at Tom's house, that way you could talk to him face-to-face and sort things out.

You knocked on the door really hardly. You saw Tom in a grey hoodie and black sweatpants, his dreads tied into a low bun.

He looked at you with disgust and tried to close the door, but you stopped it with your foot. "Ow!" you yelled, pushing the door open. You forced your way inside, and stood in front of him. "Get. out." he said, opening the door for you to leave. "No." you said, crossing your arms.

"Y/n."

"Tom."

He licked his lips, pressing them together, nodding his head. "Why are you so mad?" you asked, glaring your eyes and shaking your head. "As a girl with a really bad ex, you should understand." he replied. "Uhm okay, our situations are very different." you said, crossing your eyebrows. "Are they?" he said, closing the door and stepping closer to you. "Do you even know what Lena did?" he looked down at you. "No..." you said, looking him up and down. He nodded, frowning and looking up.

"She did the same. She cheated on me, with many different guys." he told you. Your face dropped, you were shocked.

"And one of them was Javi."

Your jaw dropped, you felt sick. "What?" your voice cracked. "Yeah, so our situations aren't different, they're connected. So don't tell me to calm down when I get mad at someone I love for being friends with her." he said, looking away from you. "I-I'm sorry." you said, staring down and thinking. "I didn't know." you looked up at him, and he looked back at you. "Yeah? Well now you do." he said, opening the door again. "So I'd appreciate it if you just left me alone." he said. You looked at him, "Tom." you said, tilting your head to the side. You sighed, walking outside. He slammed the door behind you.

You looked back to double check if that really just happened. You felt like crying, three people just left you in one day. One of them being so important to you, the other a very close friend, and the last someone you had the potential of becoming good friends with. The cold breeze hit you, as you stood there, stunned. You felt a tear roll down your cheek, you felt so much anger, frustration, stress, and sadness all at once and you didn't know how to deal with it. So you just cried. You walked over to the road, and decided to wanderessly go on a walk.

You continued to cry, you walked until you saw a park. It was empty, so you decided to sit on a swing and think.

You sat on the swing, lightly swinging as the wind blew back your hair. Your head leaned against the chain of the swing, as your feet pushed you back and forth.

Your head fell back, you continued to cry. You took out your phone and the only person you felt like talking to right now Ramona.

Fiona was a lovely friend but wasn't always honest with you and just told you what you wanted to hear, Ramona however, came up with good solutions and was truthful. She was brutally honest and didn't hold back, which you liked. You rung her, and she answered.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Can I come over?"

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: late upload AGAIN cuz i had work AGAIN so ya also i just wanted to say that ive been seeing ppl complain ab tom fanfics and how theyre disrespectful towards heidi cuz shes married to tom? im sorry but i dont think heidi could give a fuck less ab some teenage girls writing false stories ab her husband cuz she knows he belongs to her already lmfao she lit MARRIED TO HIM she not gnna cry over some fanfics LMAOAO WHATT!!!?? just wanted to add that i dont even hate heidi at all i think the ppl that hate her cuz shes married to tom r so embarrassing and weird bye thats so immature yall like 13-16 hating on a woman cuz she married to a man u want that u dont stand a chance with gtfo. i love heidi i legit knew her before i knew tom and ive never hated her, anyways thats all i wanted to say so hope u enjoyed this chappp