Chapter 18: It was like she knew

You all ate in silence, as you dipped your delicious cripsy nuggets into the sweet n' sour sauce.

Tom slurped on his empty coke, staring at you, and you stared back. He put his cup back down, trying to hide back his cheeky smile. Bill looked at you two, munching on his burger.

"...Is there something I need to know?" Bill asked, covering his mouth. You and Tom looked at eachother again, smirking, then looked away to opposite directions. Tom pretended to not know what Bill was talking about. "Did you guys just fuck on my couch?" Bill said, furrowing his eyebrows and dropping his shoulders. Tom giggled, with food in his mouth. "What? No!" you laughed.

"Bullshit."

"No—"

"110% bull-shi-to." Bill emphasised. "Shut the fuck up." you said, putting up your hand in front of him. "I better not catch any left behind liquids later when I sit down." Bill warned. You grabbed a fry off of Tom and threw it at him. Tom laughed so hard he nearly choked on his food and fell off his chair. Bill laughed, "I'm not trying to be funny." he added. You just rolled your eyes, hopping off the high stool to wash your hands. Tom followed you, squeezing past you, intentionally pushing his crotch down onto your backside. You turned around, giving him a 'are you serious' look, you rolled your eyes when he began laughing.

After another hour of chilling at their house, you finally decided it was time to go home after you glanced over at the clock and saw it was nearly 8PM.

You sat up from the couch. "Okay, I think I've stayed long enough with you guys. I should go home now, I really enjoyed it here with you two though." you told them.

"Awww" they both whined in unison. "Why noww?" Bill complained, getting up. You picked up your puffer jacket, pulling it over yourself. "Dude, it's 8PM." you laughed, swinging your purse over your shoulder. "So?" Tom said. "Sleep over here." he added, waving his eyebrows at you. You rolled your eyes, "no way." you said, walking away to the front door.

They followed you there to say goodbye.

"Bye y/n, you're welcome anytime love." Bill smiled, pulling you into a big hug. "Thank you Bill." you thanked him. "You made me feel so much better, I didn't think about any of it not once with you guys because of how much fun I had." you whispered into his ear. He squeezed you tighter as a response. He finally let go and Tom didn't hesitate and quickly pulled you in for a hug. You got a whiff of his signature cologne that you would recognise anywhere. His hands wrapped around your waist, then slowly moved down to your ass. You moved his hands back up. He laughed into your shoulder, placing a kiss on it before his hands snaked away from your waist.

You saw his cheeks were pink like yours when he moved away from you. "Bye Tom, bye Bill." you said, sliding the latch of the door off and leaving. The cold breeze immediately hit you, even though you wore thick black sweatpants and a big puffer black jacket. You pulled the hoodie of the jacket over you, and made it to your car.

When you arrived home, you couldn't wait to tell Fiona what happened. You thought for a moment though, unsure whether you should tell her or not.

Would she judge me? Nah, no way. I love Fiona, I know her.

You entered in your house, it was quiet, but you could hear movement in the kitchen which was probably your mum cooking up dinner. You unzipped your jacket, placing it over your arm. You walked over to the kitchen, seeing your mum grating some carrots. "Looks good." you complimented, looking at the salad and the chicken cooking on the stove. "yummmm" you said.

"Mum, I'd eat but I ate at Bill's." you told her. "Oh." she disappointingly said. You felt bad, "do you want me to help you cook instead?" you smiled, trying to make her feel better. She gave you a smile back, nodding.

You set your things down somewhere and began helping her cook.

After spending half an hour cooking, the food was ready. You had both finished setting down the table and pouring the drinks.

"Can you call down Larissa and Miles?" your mum asked, you nodded and stepped up the stairs. "Dinners ready." you said, knocking on both of their doors and entering into your room. You fell onto your bed, reaching for your laptop and pushing the screen open. You logged onto Skype, and rang Fiona.

After a few moments of ringing, she finally answered. "hii." she smiled, wearing her glasses that sat onto her nose. "Hi Fi." you reflected a smile back at her. "I have SO much to tell you bro." you said.

You told her everything, and by the end, the woman was too stunned to speak.

Her mouth wide open, her eyebrows raised, her eyes widened. "No fucking wayyy" she said, covering her mouth. "THAT IS WILD, WHAT?!" she said, when it hit her that you just made out with Tom Kaulitz.

"THAT IS SO CRAZY OH MY GOSH." she said, holding her head in shock, dragging her hands down her cheeks. You just laughed at her reaction, as it was exactly how you imagined she'd react.

You then began to feel your phone vibrate. You leaned over the edge of your bed to grab it. You saw it was Lena calling you, your eyebrows furrowed.

Oh, I forgot we exchanged numbers at the beach...

"Who is it?" Fiona asked, as curious as you were. You looked up from your phone, "Lena..." you told her. "Ohhhh shittt...." Fiona laughed, covering her mouth.

You hesitated answering, as it would be weird to speak to her after... What happened... Obviously.

But you answered anyway.

"Hello?" Fiona watched, as you held the phone up to your ear. She leaned forward in curiousity, intrigued to hear the conversation and what Lena would say.

"Hii y/n, wanna go shopping? Me, you, Bill? Tomorrow?" she asked.

Your eyes widened at the question, why was she inviting you? It was like she knew you and Tom did something, and was attempting to make you feel awkward.

Fuck, I don't wanna say no.

"Sure, why not." you replied, trying to sound casual.

"Greatt. See you." she quickly hung up.

This is going to be interesting
-
AUTHOR'S NOTE: heyy yalll so sorry for the late upload but i had work and then i had to shower when i got home so its not my fault alr. anyways hope u enjoyed this oneee <3 ill try uploading atleast 1 more chap tonight