Chapter 47: Hello, Las Vegas.

You arrived in Las Vegas, as you had entered the hotel room, dragging your luggages along with you and panting from walking for so long. You hovered your key card in front of the lock before you pushed down the handle and the door opened. You felt relief and dragged the luggages inside. You shut the door behind you, kicking your heels off and it felt so good to walk flatly onto the ground.

You made it to your bed and just plopped down onto your stomach, crossing your arms and laying your head down. You were feeling so peaceful before you were interrupted by Travis slamming the door loudly, you jumped awake and ran to see who came in to reveal Travis rolling his luggage in the room with him.

You groaned, "don't tell me I'm sharing with you." you complained. "Hey it was either me or Ramona and we both know who you'd rather choose right now." he said, you rolled your eyes but he was right. "Dibs on the double bed!" Travis yelled, as he ran to the bedroom and you chased him.

He leaped onto the bed and you jumped on top of him, pulling him off of it and he kicked his legs in the air. He yanked a pillow and beat you over the head with it, you snatched it off of him and began tickling him. He giggled and begged you to stop, as you laughed at him and tickled him everywhere. "Say I can have this bed!" you demanded, "NO!" he yelled and you began tickling him even more.

"Who's bed is this??" you asked, pinning his hands down onto the bed. "Mine!" he stubbornly answered and you quickly returned to tickling him again until he reached tears.

"OKAYOKAYOKAY! FINEFINEFINE! IT'S YOURS IT'S YOURS!" he screamed, and you finally climbed off of him. He was panting so hard, trying to recover from how you just attacked him. "I hate you." he said, leaning up from the bed, "love you too." you joked, blowing a kiss at him and walking away.

In the end, you got the double bed and he got the single.

Later that day, you all decided to go down to the pool. You had changed into this bikini and headed downstairs with the others.

You and Travis entered the elevator, as he squeezed his big ass inflatable dolphin in with him

You and Travis entered the elevator, as he squeezed his big ass inflatable dolphin in with him. The elevator doors opened once you had reached the ground level, you stepped outside of it. Your white flip flops dragged and beat across the tiles of the ground, creating eachoes as you walked with Travis trailing behind.

You headed outside, unlocking the gate of the pool and it was emptier than you thought it would be.

The sun glared against yours eyes and you put your hand up to cover it, as you squinted your eyes and kicked your flip flops off. You set your towel down across the sun lounge seat, placing down your bag onto the wooden table between the two lounge chairs. You took out your bottle of sunscreen, squeezing the tube as it poured out into your palm and you began rubbing it across your skin. You then turned to see the three others head towards the seats as well.

You stared at Jonah who was wearing goggles over his eyes.

You looked over at Travis who was laughing so hard it was silent, as he leaned forward nearly falling off of his seat. You bursted into laughter and Travis covered his face. "Bro what the fuck are you wearing?!" Travis choked out. "What?" Jonah asked. "Do you not know how to open your eyes underwater?" you laughed. "....No." he replied and you both bursted out into cackles.

Ramona sat on the other side next to you, and your smile quickly faded away, you and Travis exchanged looks. "Can you pass me the sunscreen?" she asked, it was unexpected for her to talk directly to you and you hesitated for a moment before you handed the bottle to her. Travis signalled for you to talk with her and make up but you just shook your head, he rolled his eyes and left to enter the pool, as Abel and Jonah followed.

It was just you and Ramona now, awkwardness reighned the atmosphere and both of you could feel the tension.

Nothing but silence was said by you two, you refused to speak until she did and she probably told herself the same.

The silence was then broken by Ramona finally speaking. "Can I tell you something?" she said. You looked over at her, "what?" you answered.

"I know you don't wanna hear this but before you walk away or ignore me, I'm sorry, okay? I am. I only did it because y/n, I was there when Javi left you. I was there everytime he hurt you. I was there when you showed up my house in the middle of the night, sobbing your eyes out about a man who had been treating you so badly had finally left you. And a part of me felt guilty for not seeing what was happening, that's why now, I don't want it to happen again, ever. There's a chance that it might, I can see history repeating itself and none of us want that, y/n. I didn't do it out of spite, or jealousy, I have a real reason. Let's both be honest now, how similar are Tom and Javi?" she explained to you.

You hated that she was right. Javi and Tom were both flirty, promisucous, funny, careless people. They shared alot of similarities, maybe you did have a type. But Tom wouldn't go as far and as low as Javi did, you know him. You understood Ramona and why she did what she did.

You sighed, "I get it. I see what you're saying, and you don't need to feel guilty about it Ramona it was all my decisions. But why didn't you talk to me about this and tell me how you feel instead of running off to Katrina? Now my entire career is fucked." you responded. "I know, I know, I'm sorry." she said, her head falling forward and resting onto her knees.

You leaned over and put your arms around her, your head resting onto hers. She smiled and held onto your arms. "I hated every second of being mad at you." you confessed as you both giggled. "I hated every second of you being mad at me." she told you. You hugged for another brief moment before your arms released from her and her arms glided away from yours.

Your moment was interrupted by the boys screaming, as they tackled and chased eachother in the water. Ramona dived underneath the water, as you walked to the pool and sat down, setting your legs into the water and waving them underneath the surface.

Let's see what tomorrow's show will bring...

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: sorry for the late upload, dealt w alot today. idk if ill post another upload or not tonight. hope u enjoyed