Chapter 35: Womanizer

Bill had texted you and Ramona telling you he'd pick you up from her house. You agreed and in the meantime, wrote many more songs

By the time you were done, these were the songs of the album:
-Bleeding Love
-All I Wanted
-I Don't Care
-All Around Me
-Bring Me To Life
-Tek It
-Duvet
-Dumb
-For Love
-Rose Blood
-Fade Into You

You had fully finished the album, you were all so proud of eachother and were excited to release it soon but had to show Katrina first, of course.

Not too long afterwards, you got a text from Tom saying they were outside. "Let's go." you tapped Ramona, both standing up. You said goodbye to everyone and left the house to see Bill's car parked outside.

You entered his car, Ramona sat in the passenger seat and you and Tom sat in the back. You felt so awkward in the car, Ramona and Bill were speaking to eachother normally but you and Tom were just silent.

You just stared out the window, looking at the buildings and trees, observing the other cars and streets, how nice the weather was. And although you weren't looking at him at all, you could feel Tom's eyes pierce through you. You slowly looked over and saw him quickly glance away and pretend to look in front of him.

He thinks he's slick.

You rolled your eyes, looking out the window again. Bill turned up the radio and Womanizer by Brittney Spears was playing. Bill gasped, holding onto Ramona's arm excitedly. "I LOVE THIS SONG AND I LOVE BRITTNEY!" he shrieked. He shook Ramona and she just laughed, he began dancing to the song and yelling the lyrics. You and Ramona sang and danced along with him, whilst Tom just leaned back into his seat, his arms crossed.

"Superstar, where you from? How's it going?
I know you got a clue what you're doing.
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby."

The three of you sang, Tom bopped his head up and down to the song.

"Look at you gettin' more than just a re-up
Baby, you got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin' like a good one but I call 'em like I see 'em
I know what you are, what you are, baby."

You continued to sing, rolling down the window allowing the breeze to hit inside of the car. "WOMANIZER! WOMAN-WOMANIZER! YOU'RE A WOMANIZER!" you yelled, knowing exactly who you were talking about. You never thought you would relate to a Brittney Spears song, but now you are, and you loved it. "BOY DON'T TRY TO FRONT! I-I KNOW JUST, JUST WHAT YOU A-A-ARE!" you passionately yelled, you yelled out the window to the car next to you and the girl in the backseat immediately recognised you. Her eyes lit up, her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. She began waving at you with a big smile on her face before she pulled the window down and sang the lyrics with you three and saw the others in the car and became even more shocked. You all laughed at her adorable reaction.

You later arrived at what seemed to be a restaurant. Bill parked somewhere and you all finally exited the car. The sky was dark, you could hear cars honking and beeping at eachother. The parking area seemed to be pretty full so you assumed it was a busy and popular restaurant. "I insisted on fast food but Tom wanted to go somewhere more fancy." Bill said, scoffing sarcastically. "Who takes two girls out to a fast food place you fat ass?" he insulted, you all laughed and entered into the restaurant.

You were guided to a table by a waiter and sat down, he placed the menus in front of you and headed to go get you all some glasses of water. You sat in front of Ramona, "Tom just sit down!" Bill yelled, "No! I wanna sit there!" he yelled, wanting to sit next to Ramona. Ramona raised an eyebrow at you, and you rolled your eyes at how immature Tom was being. Tom furiously sat down next to you, his arms crossed.

The waiter later returned and set down your waters filled with ice in front of you each. "Have we decided on what we'd like yet?" he asked. "No." Tom simply said, making the waiter nod and walk away. "Why are you so rude?" Bill said, Tom didn't reply. "So Tom wanted to bring us here today because— OW!" Bill yelled because Tom kicked him from underneath the table. Ramona tried not to laugh and looked away, her chin resting onto her hand.

This is gonna be a long night.

"Because he told me about— CAN YOU STOP?!" Bill yelled, kicking Tom back as he kicked him again. "For fucks sake Tom just let him speak." you spoke in an annoyed tone. You were two seconds away from getting up and going home.

"He told me about what Katrina said, and what happened with y/n and him." he exposed.

Your mouth dropped, your head snapped to the side to look at Tom. "Are you fucking serious?!" you yelled. Tom looked at you, and Ramona looked confused because she had no idea what Bill was talking about.

"Tom did you not hear what the fuck Katrina said?! SHE MADE IT CLEAR TO NOT TELL ANYONE!" you yelled. "y/n stop yelling we're in a restaurant." he simply said, he seemed to not care. You looked at him in disbelief, shaking your head. "what are you talking about?" Ramona asked, a confused expression across her face. "You don't know?" Bill said. "Katrina called—"

"STOP!" you yelled. "BILL YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW! NO ONE IS! IF YOU TELL ANYONE AND KATRINA FINDS OUT SHE WILL LITERALLY END MY ENTIRE CAREER!" you yelled, covering your face in embarrassment and feeling stressed. The entire place went silent and everyone was looking at you. "Why did you tell me Tom?!" Bill yelled. "Because!" he said, knowing he didn't have a good excuse. You got up from your seat, and quickly walked out of the restaurant with your arms crossed.

You made it outside and the rest of them quickly followed you. Tom put his hand onto your shoulder and you impulsively smacked it off of you, "y/n—" "NO TOM! THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO FIX THIS! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU TOLD?!" you yelled, looking up at him. "No one!"

"OH REALLY?!" you laughed, not believing anything else that was coming out of his mouth. "I didn't tell anyone else! I told Bill because I didn't know how to handle the situation myself!" he defended. "KATRINA MADE IT SOOO CLEAR THAT IF WE TOLD ANYONE I WOULD BE DONE FOR! WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION WHEN SHE WAS TALKING OR YOU JUST DON'T CARE?!" you screamed. "None! I was listening and I do care!" he yelled back at you.

You shook your head and leaned forward closer to him, "fuck you Tom." you quietly said, turning around and walking away. He stood there stunned, as Bill ran after you and Ramona stood next to him.

"I don't even know what happened but you seemed to have really fucked up." Ramona said to him, shaking her head. He took a deep breathe and clenched his fists. "I know." he whispered.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: another shit chap lmao im sorry but i hope u guys enjoyed more than i did