Dark Lord [2]

Join me on Patreon to unlock exclusive fanfics and early access to future chapters! Support my work and be part of the journey. Visit the link below to show your support and dive into the exciting world of my stories!:

[patreon.com/Eros_Lord]

—————————————————————————

With a thunderous roar that reverberated through the air, the Claw Bear lunged at Reiji with unrelenting fury. The ground quaked beneath the sheer force of its charge, its colossal legs pounding the corridor in a display of awe-inspiring power.

"Hahaha! That's right! If you don't want to meet your demise, then fight back!" Despite the foreboding presence of the oncoming Claw Bear, its massive form bearing down on him, Reiji's smirk remained unyielding.

With deft precision, Reiji twirled his spear in a rapid succession of elegant movements. His muscles tensed, ready to spring into action as he charged toward the towering Claw Bear with blinding speed.

Leaping into the air, Reiji maximized the potential of his {Aerodynamic} skill. With each bound, he propelled himself from platform to platform in a swift and zigzagging pattern, closing in on the imposing Claw Bear.

The crackling surge of mana enveloped his spear as he infused it with his potent energy. In a seamless motion, he swung the weapon in a wide vertical arc, releasing the energy in a crescent moon, maintaining his momentum while aiming for a decisive strike against the Claw Bear.

Despite Reiji's precise aim at the Claw Bear's torso, the massive creature defied expectations by rolling to the side with surprising agility, even in the midst of its relentless charge. The sheer speed of such a colossal beast was incongruous, defying logic.

In a thunderous display of power, the Claw Bear closed in on Reiji, extending one of its colossal claws in a sweeping motion. The edges of its claws appeared distorted, giving them an eerie and menacing appearance as they descended.

Recalling the Claw Bear's previous battle with the Twin-Tailed Wolves, Reiji quickly created a platform in front of him and propelled himself backward with all his strength.

Just as he had anticipated, the bear's colossal claw swiped through the space he had just occupied, accompanied by a violent gust of wind. A wince escaped Reiji's lips as he felt the sting of shallow cuts forming on his chest. The speed of his charge had hindered his ability to dodge completely.

Infuriated that its prey had escaped unscathed, the Claw Bear roared in anger and effortlessly unleashed a second swipe. In the blink of an eye, another set of deadly wind blades descended upon Reiji.

"You're surprisingly nimble for someone of your size," he commented with a hint of amusement. Reacting effortlessly, he employed his {Aerodynamic} ability, soaring into the air while simultaneously casting an Ice Spell.

Reiji's hand sliced through the air with a graceful and determined gesture, his mana surging through his veins. A chilling aura materialized, cloaking his outstretched hand in a shimmering frost.

With unwavering focus, he released his power, his voice resounding with authority, "Icy Stone Edge!" In an explosion of icy brilliance, towering pillars of ice burst forth from the earth, hurtling towards the formidable Claw Bear with unparalleled swiftness and unerring accuracy.

In an instant, the Claw Bear defied the laws of inertia, effortlessly changing its trajectory upon catching sight of the red flash emitted by Donner. The beast's ability to pivot effortlessly, utilizing its claws as fulcrums, left deep ruts etched into the ground. Reiji's keen observation revealed the bear's exceptional intelligence and agility, surpassing that of a typical creature.